Fml I just left a party after doing the most aspie shit ever

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
All of this right now btw. I went to a party with foid I’m LTRmaxxing with and like we join a group of people to talk with and I instantly get asked the question ‘what country where u born in’ and I legit hate basic normie ass question and I just stare at the ground like a total austist mind u all of them are drunk/low inhbit maxxed and my gf says ‘are u uncomfortable’

Fuck I gtg go now I’ll contribute later but over lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, whiteislandpill, NorwoodAscender and 9 others
its not that deep autist

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Kristin, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
U didn't look weird autistic just uncomfortable and drunk

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
i wouldve been dumped on the spot for doing something like this.

JFL at chad privilege

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, fxckz, Subhuman232 and 5 others
How is that being aspie?
They were being aspie u retard

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
U just didn't use your inner light bro
There is always next time

• +1
its not that deep autist
U didn't look weird autistic just uncomfortable and drunk
i wouldve been dumped on the spot for doing something like this.

JFL at chad privilege
How is that being aspie?
They were being aspie u retard
U just didn't use your inner light bro
There is always next time
That time I had to go I just talked to her rn she walked in the room I’m alone in and said ‘u looked uncomfortable which made me uncomfortable’ jfl I’m dumping her before she does holy shit crazy how 1 moment can be so detrimental to ur NT

• +1
All of this right now btw. I went to a party with foid I’m LTRmaxxing with and like we join a group of people to talk with and I instantly get asked the question ‘what country where u born in’ and I legit hate basic normie ass question and I just stare at the ground like a total austist mind u all of them are drunk/low inhbit maxxed and my gf says ‘are u uncomfortable’

Chad privilege, if I did this it would be the end of my life

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, NorwoodAscender and MoggerGaston
That time I had to go I just talked to her rn she walked in the room I’m alone in and said ‘u looked uncomfortable which made me uncomfortable’ jfl I’m dumping her before she does holy shit crazy how 1 moment can be so detrimental to ur NT
your gf is a weirdo tbh

• +1
Don't dump ur gf bro for little shit like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, tombradylover, VivaCristoRey and 3 others
your gf is a weirdo tbh
Tbh yeah this shit spiked my cortisol so much rn and I haven’t had that in months bc I was on Test E. She also looked like she was about to cry like jfl at foids I’m telling u they care so much about NT that even if people around them don’t act like it they’re ready to have a meltdown. I hate foids

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, NorwoodAscender and VivaCristoRey
It’s fucming brutal rn. She’s at the party while I’m in the house room on .org
Go outside grab her start dancing with her or do something just done be high inhib

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and iblamejews
She also looked like she was about to cry like jfl at foids I’m telling u they care so much about NT that even if people around them don’t act like it they’re ready to have a meltdown. I hate foids
You just picked the wrong one bro not every foid is like that

• +1

Op:

Go outside grab her start dancing with her or do something just done be high inhib
Bro my heart is pouncing holy shit it was so bad. I’m not recovering from that unless she gets giga drunk, black outs and forgets

• +1
She just came back in the room and like she was crying idk her eye makeup is fucked and she said ‘if there are any problems u should open up about them’ and I was like ‘ok’ (I was also busy replying on this shithole)

And then she’s like ‘I think I know what u wanted to say’ like jfl what a shit test on top of that. I’ve lost her for sure good game.

Back to tinder

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, NorwoodAscender and VivaCristoRey
She just came back in the room and like she was crying idk her eye makeup is fucked and she said ‘if there are any problems u should open up about them’ and I was like ‘ok’ (I was also busy replying on this shithole)

And then she’s like ‘I think I know what u wanted to say’ like jfl what a shit test on top of that. I’ve lost her for sure good game.

Back to tinder
All this bc I aspied out btw for a brief second. JFL UR FRAUDS WILL ALWAYS COME OUT AT SOME POINT

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jarate, Ryldoo IS COPING, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
Just relax and play it off, easily recoverable lol

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and butterworld
It’s fucming brutal rn. She’s at the party while I’m in the house room on .org
why didnt you go away together JFL at this shit

story gets more aspie as we get further along

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and butterworld
Just relax and play it off, easily recoverable lol
It would be if it wasn’t for her. I think I completely blew my cover as ‘NT’ it feels like. Like a moment of me slipping up, like I’m telling u it was bad tho. I looked at the ground when answering the question then looked away as if I was ‘looking for something’. Jfl so autistic and I was 100% sober like fuck.

And she’s holding on to it atm she literally entered the room twice so tell me how shit that interaction was

Lowkey holding in some anger tho. Maybe if I low inhbit rage at her I might be saved cus she lowkey gets turned on by my abusiveness so I must assert dominance for sure or she’s gone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, iblamechico and NorwoodAscender
why didnt you go away together JFL at this shit

story gets more aspie as we get further along
I said I gotta call someone while I get on .org

Yes it’s snowballing hard to total aspieness. Will take a lot to save this situation and it’s getting worse each second I’m in here alone

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and NorwoodAscender
what an autist

Last edited:
  • +1
I said I gotta call someone while I get on .org

Yes it’s snowballing hard to total aspieness. Will take a lot to save this situation and it’s getting worse each second I’m in here alone
shes in the back-room getting fucked by tyrone atm

over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, NorwoodAscender, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Lol, was it so hard to answer, you could have said anything:
- It's complicated...
- I wish I knew.
- India!
- Uhh....puh-lease!!! Don't ask!(roll your eyes)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, iblamechico, Bushman and 3 others
It would be if it wasn’t for her. I think I completely blew my cover as ‘NT’ it feels like. Like a moment of me slipping up, like I’m telling u it was bad tho. I looked at the ground when answering the question then looked away as if I was ‘looking for something’. Jfl so autistic and I was 100% sober like fuck.

And she’s holding on to it atm she literally entered the room twice so tell me how shit that interaction was

Lowkey holding in some anger tho. Maybe if I low inhbit rage at her I might be saved cus she lowkey gets turned on by my abusiveness so I must assert dominance for sure or she’s gone
Just say "Sorry, I've been feeling a little bit off today" and then return to frauding NT. I've done way worse than that and always bullshitted my way out of it. Just be charming, that's all it takes.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, NorwoodAscender and Reformed
  • +1
@TechnoBoss

youre from new york right

pretty cool-looking raves there too ngl.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and TechnoBoss
Just say "Sorry, I've been feeling a little bit off today" and then return to frauding NT. I've done way worse than that and always bullshitted my way out of it. Just be charming, that's all it takes.
JFL I WAS THINKING OF LARPING KY THROAT HURTS I MIGHT HAVE A COLD. Mirin

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, RichardSpencel and TheMilkMan
JFL I WAS THINKING OF LARPING KY THROAT HURTS I MIGHT HAVE A COLD. Mirin
You got this, just fraud that golden retriever energy lol.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Reformed
You got this, just fraud that golden retriever energy lol.
Ok I’m leaving the bedroom I’m in fucking hell at this I can recover I got confidence back. I’ll update

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and TheMilkMan
dont need to fraud anything tbh. just say you didnt like their dumbass questions and needed some time on ur own.

its not that deep tbh

• +1
dont need to fraud anything tbh. just say you didnt like their dumbass questions and needed some time on ur own.

its not that deep tbh
Yeah that's totally gonna work, people are going to love that giga autist answer.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, RichardSpencel and TheMilkMan
@TechnoBoss

youre from new york right

pretty cool-looking raves there too ngl.

Yeah bro I’m not gonna lie there are races here constantly. I wanna go to one but honestly I’d be alone and I don’t go drugs anymore and a rave without people to go with or drugs sounds less fun :/

That video is making me wanna reconsider though ngl

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and MoggerGaston
Not that bad relax💀😭

• +1
Yeah bro I’m not gonna lie there are races here constantly. I wanna go to one but honestly I’d be alone and I don’t go drugs anymore and a rave without people to go with or drugs sounds less fun :/

yeah I get you.

only way I can stand going to raves alone is because I am absolutely destroyed on drugs. The moment I start feeling lonely or get depressive thoughts, I just do a couple of lines and I feel good again.

Without drugs, would probably need friends to enjoy it.

• +1
ordered another 300 euro worth of drugs, cagefuel.

probably cant even last me till summer

• +1

Same lol, I need more mogger friends.

• +1

I need more mogger friends too. people cant handle the mog

all I have is loser friends who don't do drugs or go to raves. boring asf i just dont care tbh.

• +1
View attachment 2866681

I need more mogger friends too. people cant handle the mog

all I have is loser friends who don't do drugs or go to raves. boring asf i just dont care tbh.
My good looking friends are gay since they're in LTR or bluepilled and boring. Need to put together a solid crew like Zyzz had back in the day.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, NorwoodAscender and TechnoBoss
My good looking friends are gay since they're in LTR or bluepilled and boring. Need to put together a solid crew like Zyzz had back in the day.
men in LTRs are the most boring motherfuckers ever. just cant be bothered.

some with bluepilled retards

very hard to get decent friends.

• +1
Just answer the question lol.

• +1
men in LTRs are the most boring motherfuckers ever. just cant be bothered.

some with bluepilled retards

very hard to get decent friends.
Guess we will have to cope with internet friends on .org

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, TechnoBoss and MoggerGaston
out w a hoe u dont give a fuck about and surrounding by people u would never interact with on a daily i think its better to stay single and just add her the rotation or just sex strictly since thats all u can benefit from

• +1
OP is the asshole!
IMG 5242

• +1
yeah I get you.

only way I can stand going to raves alone is because I am absolutely destroyed on drugs. The moment I start feeling lonely or get depressive thoughts, I just do a couple of lines and I feel good again.

Without drugs, would probably need friends to enjoy it.
It's brutal being sober. I'm trying not to even drink anymore because it sends me to a dark place now. I heard you mention mephedrone I think it was called. Is it a speedy kinda drug? That's what I'd need at a rave if anything. Damn wish I lived close to you in Europe I'd go to the raves with you bro. Do you drink at all?

ordered another 300 euro worth of drugs, cagefuel.

probably cant even last me till summer
Oh nice bro. Whats the thing your most excited to get, if any? I never get excited for drugs anymore but then again it's cause I've been through so much with them.

Same bro. It's hard making friends IRL that are willing to do stuff besides normie activities.

• +1
It's brutal being sober. I'm trying not to even drink anymore because it sends me to a dark place now. I heard you mention mephedrone I think it was called. Is it a speedy kinda drug? That's what I'd need at a rave if anything. Damn wish I lived close to you in Europe I'd go to the raves with you bro. Do you drink at all?
Meph is like a stimmy version of mdma tbh. I do drink a lot, doesn't get me depressed or in a dark place tbh, gets me in a more relaxed place usually.
Oh nice bro. Whats the thing your most excited to get, if any? I never get excited for drugs anymore but then again it's cause I've been through so much with them.
i dont get excited for much anymore, not even drug-use. But it's still nice.

Dating used to get me excited, nowadays when I date I go into it already feeling like it ain't gonna work anyways. So no excitement anymore.

Same bro. It's hard making friends IRL that are willing to do stuff besides normie activities.
people are boring asf tbh, very hard to find decent folks indeed

• +1