focus on the journey rather than the destination

Most of the time, when people say they learned to be happy from something that used to not make them happy, all they did was discover that that thing leads to something else that had always made them happy.

Example: Bob used to dislike writing but now he likes writing. Why? Well, he started writing articles online and made money. Then, he wrote a book, and made even more money. He “learned” that writing can make him happy. But the only reason that could happen is because MONEY always made him happy. He just realized that writing can get him money, which he always wanted. He cannot change what he fundamentally wants. He cannot make himself not like money.
Bro people aren't born one way only.
A lot of serial killers weren't just born to love killing people

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
'they all seem happy'

thats because its the only socially acceptable way to act.

everyone IRL thinks I am a happy aloof hipster
That's just you then lol

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
They were going through puberty. 🤣

Show me one example of a guy above 22 doing surgery and soft looksmaxing who ascended.
Not all of them were going through puberty

• +1
Bro people aren't born one way only.
A lot of serial killers weren't just born to love killing people

They had things happen to them (e.g. trauma and abuse) that compounded on top of their pre-existing mental issues. The change is involuntary.

No one who’s normal-brained and has a normal upbringing can voluntarily turn themself into a sadist.

And yeah past a certain age you're pretty much fucked but the majority of people here are young

• +1
They are all kids in their before photos, retard. Late onset puberty is what ascended them.

They had things happen to them (e.g. trauma and abuse) that compounded on top of their pre-existing mental issues. The change is involuntary.

No one who’s normal-brained and has a normal upbringing can voluntarily turn themself into a sadist.
Exactly then.
You can condition yourself to change if what you are saying is true then habits wouldn't even be a thing

• Hmm...
And yeah past a certain age you're pretty much fucked but the majority of people here are young

The majority of people her drastically overestimate the extent of physical development that can occur past 17, 18, 19, 20 years old. Most guys’ bone development has ceased by age 18. Copers here cope that you can naturally pubertymax from age 20 to 25, when 90% of pubertymaxing takes place younger than age 17.

Exactly then.
You can condition yourself to change if what you are saying is true then habits wouldn't even be a thing

Habits and behavior change don’t contradict the points I raised. How come you can’t comprehend that (a) { behavior change } and (b) { inability to voluntarily alter one’s reward circuit } can coexist?

They are all kids in their before photos, retard. Late onset puberty is what ascended them.
Most people here are at that age or early twenties and there are plenty of post puberty ascensions ofc after a certain age you can't do muvh.
Stop polluting minds

• WTF
Habits and behavior change don’t contradict the points I raised. How come you can’t comprehend that (a) { behavior change } and (b) { inability to voluntarily alter one’s reward circuit } can coexist?
Certain habits will inheritnyl make you happy and you can change them all the time.
Simple as.

• Hmm...
Most people here are at that age or early twenties and there are plenty of post puberty ascensions ofc after a certain age you can't do muvh.
Stop polluting minds
You haven't linked one post puberty ascension.

You're the one who's polluting the minds of young ugly guys into believing red pill nonsense that will not work for them so that you can feel better about yourself. Normie scum.

• +1
You haven't linked one post puberty ascension.

You're the one who's polluting the minds of young ugly guys into believing red pill nonsense that will not work for them so that you can feel better about yourself. Normie scum.
ok i will post some lol and i already did...
go cope more about your shit life you will never ascend.
ALSO it all depends on how fucked you actually are.
if you are deformed you will need surgery but this post isn't targeted towards them but even then they can get surgery.
none of them would have even ascended if they didnt looksmax.
they would've just got older and stayed the same jfl at your cope.

Last edited:
  • WTF
Certain habits will inheritnyl make you happy

Depends on the person. I’m convinced that over 50% of this forum is wired with a more “primitive reward system” that generated happiness from only these things:
  • obtaining sex
  • obtaining romantic relationships
  • socializing
  • getting invited to parties
  • gaining social status
  • getting money
  • having fun at luxury resorts, yachts, etc.
  • Lamborghinis, etc.
Normies want these things too, of course. The difference is that they also gain happiness from the journey, even if they do not end up getting the Lamborghini they’re still satisfied about the journey that they went through.

If you get blackpill-brained guys to wake up at 6:00 AM every day to train for a marathon, the amount of happiness they’ll gain from it is ZERO.

If blackpill-brained guys start businesses and they fail, the amount of happiness they’ll gain from it is ZERO.

Not everyone has passions. Not everyone inherently enjoys overcoming challenges.

81.3% of this forum admits that they have the “rotter reward system”:

Depends on the person. I’m convinced that over 50% of this forum is wired with a more “primitive reward system” that generated happiness from only these things:
  • obtaining sex
  • obtaining romantic relationships
  • socializing
  • getting invited to parties
  • gaining social status
  • getting money
  • having fun at luxury resorts, yachts, etc.
  • Lamborghinis, etc.
Normies want these things too, of course. The difference is that they also gain happiness from the journey, even if they do not end up getting the Lamborghini they’re still satisfied about the journey that they went through.

If you get blackpill-brained guys to wake up at 6:00 AM every day to train for a marathon, the amount of happiness they’ll gain from it is ZERO.

Not everyone has passions. Not everyone inherently enjoys overcoming challenges.

81.3% of this forum admits that they have the “rotter reward system”:

okay i agree with this but only because this shit never existed before social media which has been rotting peoples brains to turn out this way.
, and its only getting worse.

• Woah
if you are deformed you will need surgery but this post isn't targeted towards them but even then they can get surgery.
Thanks for showing your true colours, normie scum. You're a condescending piece of shit.

Women don't find average men attractive. Soft looksmaxing won't work for normies, except for the high tier normies.

Just go to the gym and use moisturiser bro! Wow, such revolutionary advice. We're all so thankful OP. You're a true genius, norm scum.

Last edited:
Thanks for showing your true colours, normie scum. You're a condescending piece of shit.
go write your incel manifesto and shoot up a school.
the level headed people here will ascend whilst you stay a hateful person who tries to drag down others.

go write your incel manifesto and shoot up a school.
the level headed people here will ascend whilst you stay a hateful person who tries to drag down others.
You're the hateful norm scum pushing condescending nonsensical advice. Your petty advice is setting ugly guys up for failure and rejection which could drive them to suicide. You are, in fact, the negative scum bag who's thriving off of the less fortunate by giving mediocre advice.

What's next? That we should clean own rooms...

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Roamer
You're the hateful norm scum pushing condescending nonsensical advice. Your petty advice is setting ugly guys up for failure and rejection which could drive them to suicide. You are, in fact, the negative scum bag who's thriving off of the less fortunate by giving mediocre advice.

What's next? That we should clean own rooms...
yeah that would be a good step your room is probably disgusting.
you are pushing that people shouldn't even looksmax on a looksmaxxing website while im doing the opposite jfl.
look at how sad you are to be tryna gaslight me and others into living the same pathetic existence as you are.

yeah that would be a good step your room is probably disgusting.
you are pushing that people shouldn't even looksmax on a looksmaxxing website while im doing the opposite jfl.
look at how sad you are to be tryna gaslight me and others into living the same pathetic existence as you are.
Keeping fit and healthy isn't looksmaxing. It's a basic mode functioning. But the reason the average ugly guy on this forum isn't doing it, because it doesn't pay off. LDARing makes sense, especially for giga trucels.

Like I said. None of this works. It will not take a man from being undesirable to desirable because good looks are BORN.

Last edited:
Keeping fit and healthy isn't looksmaxing. It's a basic mode functioning. But the reason the average ugly guy on this forum isn't doing it, because it doesn't pay off. LDARing makes sense, especially for giga trucels.

I've had 5 plastic surgeries, I used to be obese and I've lost 70 lbs. I've been gymmaxing and keeping my skin healthy and clean. And none of this works because attractiveness is born.

Like I said. None of this works. It will not take a man from being undesirable to desirable because good looks are BORN.
Neither was I yet it still helped me like those guys I sent.
I'm getting surgery done too to fix some falios I have.
Just look at black gym max and what he managed to achieve.
It's all doable even if you don't become a PSL god you've at least gotten much better looking than you were.
"good looks are only born" isnt completely true imo but it still is objectively true in a lot of cases, but so are the ascensins people have had
In the modern day we have amazing top tier surgeries and top tier stuff to just soft max. So if you educate yourself on what you need you may be able to make a significant change.
I did say this post isn't directed towards outliers who have completely over facial structure. People in the average range can easily achieve a lot with looksmaxxing from just soft maxxing and/or hardmaxxing.

Imagine the people I sent saw your posts (who used to be truecels) and then just thought "oh no point then" they would never have changed at all. That's why I said in my post you will never know till you actually try.

It's all doable even if you don't become a PSL god you've at least gotten much better looking than you were.
"good looks are only born" isnt completely true imo but it still is objectively true in a lot of cases, but so are the ascensins people have had
In the modern day we have amazing top tier surgeries and top tier stuff to just soft max. So if you educate yourself on what you need you may be able to make a significant change.
I did say this post isn't directed towards outliers who have completely over facial structure. People in the average range can easily achieve a lot with looksmaxxing from just soft maxxing and/or hardmaxxing.

Imagine the people I sent saw your posts (who used to be truecels) and then just thought "oh no point then" they would never have changed at all. That's why I said in my post you will never know till you actually try.
no offense but im glad i dont carry you mentality because then it would truly be over for me and i wouldn't improve in anyway

Again. Self improvement CANNOT make a man DESIRABLE. Get this through your thick skull.

Self improvement should only be done for health reasons. If a guy is doing it to strickly appeal to foids. They are setting themselves up for failure. And it could lead them to suicide.

• JFL

Doing self improvement with the false incantation of becoming desirable to foids. Is a life and death situation because It may lead a young man to suicide. When a young man gives it their all and with every ounce and fiber of their being. And they are still not enough, while IRL, they see drug addicts and alcoholics who aren't self improving who are enough. It can lead a young man down a dark path. That's what you're promoting.

• JFL
Doing self improvement with the false incantation of becoming desirable to foids. Is a life and death situation because It may lead a young man to suicide. When a young man gives it their all and with every ounce and fiber of their being. And they are still not enough, while IRL, they see drug addicts and alcoholics who aren't self improving who are enough. It can lead a young man down a dark path. That's what you're promoting.
Alright then guess no one should looksmax on looksmax.org lmfao

The journey in looksmaxing is objectively fucking horrible. Cost after cost, hours of tedious routines each day and brutal, unpredictable surgeries. No one would go through this “to experience the journey” - this shit is 100% about the destination.

The journey in looksmaxing is objectively fucking horrible. Cost after cost, hours of tedious routines each day and brutal, unpredictable surgeries. No one would go through this “to experience the journey” - this shit is 100% about the destination.
I like the journey tbh it gives me more purpose along other things. Going straight to destination doesn’t give happines cause at that point only Gym is left and nothing awaits you ahead

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and Roamer

For you yeah and others.
For me and others nah.
I'm wageslaving away hard too but im grateful I even have the opportunity to be able to.

I like the journey tbh it gives me more purpose along other things. Going straight to destination doesn’t give happines cause at that point only Gym is left and nothing awaits you ahead
Being present will also just help you improve what you need to know for ascension.
You have to be open to learning all the time

• +1
I actually agree with ur post but most of these niggas either lost weight, grew out their hair, or hit puberty. they had the framework already. Idk what's going on with the 2nd-to-last nigga's nose though, shit is crazy.
Hit gym and lost weight and those are just soft max examples.
One
of those guys even got jaw implants. there are plenty hard maxes that exist, I'll post some when im on my laptop

Last edited: