[FOG BATTLE] HQNP blonde white women VS HQNP black women

Who do you prefer?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL = BBC AND LATINO ONLY
Which group of HQNP women would you prefer and why?

HQNP blonde white women
Fa7d7be23b8f985248a7da8a7f53f851
5079815cdd50253e08ee61ed64bc9e87
Original
69236275973f2795541e692542c88749

HQNP black women
2923282 1654452878472
2923281 1654452854579
2923280 1654452847723
Dc6929aecc372fcf2531154704ef197d  relaxed hairstyles celebrity hairstyles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and reptiles
@Biggdink @jahsuuu @luljankybo @Octillionaire3 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @currylightskin @LMSMaxxer @Niko69

I'D FUCKING MURDER MOST OF MY FAMILY JUST TO SPEND A SINGLE DAY IN THE PRESENCE OF HQNP ARYAN GODDESSES SUCH AS THOSE IN THE TOP ROW!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, buflek and Deleted member 16369
Blonde white hands down for me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, Kristin, Deleted member and 1 other person
I'D FUCKING MURDER MOST OF MY FAMILY JUST TO SPEND A SINGLE DAY IN THE PRESENCE OF HQNP ARYAN GODDESSES SUCH AS THOSE IN THE TOP ROW!!!
What does aryan stand for?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 16369
white girl cause black girls are ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 19499
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member and Deleted member 19499
The white woman for obvious reasons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 19499
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 19499
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 19499
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: reptiles, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 19499
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Why? How are black women ugly?
They kinda are tbh by far the least attractive out of every race even black men be saying this

they tend to have colored eyes so exotic perhaps
I'm not fussed about eye colour. In fact, I prefer dark brown, light brown and hazel eyes.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Why? They look boring :lul:
Similar to what @LMSMaxxer said, because you didn’t fit in with white people you’re coping by believing they aren’t attractive so you don’t care about them

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Erik-Jón
black easily

• +1
They kinda are tbh by far the least attractive out of every race even black men be saying this
thats normal black women, stacy blacks are among the best looking women on earth

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Similar to what @LMSMaxxer said, because you didn’t fit in with white people you’re coping by believing they aren’t attractive so you don’t care about them
They really aren't for me. I'm dead serious. They age badly and I wouldn't be able to pass on my cultural practices. I'd have to compromise everything just to be with that white woman. No thank you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 19499
They really aren't for me. I'm dead serious. They age badly and I wouldn't be able to pass on my cultural practices. I'd have to compromise everything just to be with that white woman. No thank you.
I'll pray to Allah for you to show you the way, brother. Inshallah, As-salamu alaykum

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Meet the model whos known as the black hannah montana 1

i like darkskins :p

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur, MissLexotan6MG and 2 others
thats normal black women, stacy blacks are among the best looking women on earth
I’m talking about average Yesh obviously a 1 in a million black girls gonna be hot

I can understand that but the post wasn’t about how well they age or their culture, it was just about their looks. They are objectively the best looking race. However I can understand if you don’t want to be with them for cultural reasons. They are the opposite of wife material

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 19499
15713.jpg

When you look like this, you have no choice.
:lul: ill have to delete my acc if i want to make serious threads

pfp + name falio is too strong

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Xangsane
:lul: ill have to delete my acc if i want to make serious threads

pfp + name falio is too strong
Your username is fine. I just remember it as "incel1940"

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940
I’m talking about average Yesh obviously a 1 in a million black girls gonna be hot
the thread is about hqnp stacy whites vs hqnp stacy blacks, not normie white and blacks

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane and 1 other person
I can understand that but the post wasn’t about how well they age or their culture, it was just about their looks. They are objectively the best looking race. However I can understand if you don’t want to be with them for cultural reasons. They are the opposite of wife material
They're not the best-looking race for me. And yes I also don't want to be with them for cultural reasons, which further decreases my attraction towards them.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
the thread is about hqnp stacy whites vs hqnp stacy blacks, not normie white and blacks
Those aren’t Stacy’s jfl also very hard for a pure black women to be stacy mulattos fog them hard asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
He's a disgrace to us fellow Aspies tbh. Maybe his wiring didn't develop the proper protocols to find objective beauty in white women which really isn't his fault. I still like the guy as he seems genuine and nice so I won't brutalize him as I'd do with others for insulting my Aryan Goddesses. :ogre:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 14774 and Xangsane
He's a disgrace to us fellow Aspies tbh. Maybe his wiring didn't develop the proper protocols to find objective beauty in white women which really isn't his fault. I still like the guy as he seems genuine and nice so I won't brutalize him as I'd do with others for insulting my Aryan Goddesses. :ogre:
Explain how I'm a disgrace to Aspies?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
HQNP black women are more homely or approachable.

• +1
Explain how I'm a disgrace to Aspies?
We Aspies are usually objective in our assessments of the world around us. We are the philosophers, engineers, scientists, programmers, and we practically run this system. Without us, society would collapse and we wouldn't have further technological advancements for centuries. You, being an Aspie, have not found the objective beauty in European females which is a disgrace to our analytical minds. Now people won't take us seriously when we talk about matters that require deep mental thinking and problem-solving abilities. When you say the logical fallacious statement that ethnic women are objectively more attractive than white women, you are making a fool out of us Aspies just as if you'd say 2+2=5. I know with our high intellect, you should understand what I'm saying as you're not one of those retarded Normies that can't ever reach our levels of intelligence and objective thinking.

• Hmm...
HQNP black women are more homely or approachable.
Agreed. Do you think I'd look good with a hqnp black girlfriend? People here are clowning on my preferences :feelswhy:

I like them as well as HQNP arabs, central Asians, mulatta latinas. East Asians are cute too but they often don't have my preferred body type.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Agreed. Do you think I'd look good with a hqnp black girlfriend? People here are clowning on my preferences :feelswhy:

I like them as well as HQNP arabs, central Asians, mulatta latinas. East Asians are cute too but they often don't have my preferred body type.
It would be odd to imagine you with a black girl. Arab though? I can picture that

• +1
It would be odd to imagine you with a black girl. Arab though? I can picture that
Yep, gulf and nafri Arab women are good too.

In what way would it be odd to picture me with a black woman?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
Yep, gulf and nafri Arab women are good too.

In what way would it be odd to picture me with a black woman?
you ask so many follow up questions
its like I'm talking to Siri

• JFL