• +1
Reactions: gamma, Looks234, Haven and 11 others
2nd one is more my type so i pick her

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Effortless, delusionalretard and 2 others
If you saw this pic and still voted for Monica we can’t be friends

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, Deleted member 15099, johncruz12345 and 7 others
@cloUder @StrangerDanger @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @volcelfatcel @Preston @Haven @Jshd @reptiles @Blue @datboijj @AscendingHero @Over @Latebloomer10 @Effortless @Baldingman1998 @Blackeycel @pianoboy123 @LondonVillie @Ryan @germanlooks @WontStopNorwooding @sandcelmuttcel @MrGlutton @Romeo1111 @Z3n @Marsiere214 @Bitch @Stare @AcneScars @delusionalretard @n0rthface @subhuman incel @OldVirgin @Lolcel @Nobagger @SteelTitan @bwrauycnee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Over, AcneScars and 12 others
why are there women in a mog battle wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Bashan, Deleted member 17872 and 10 others
Second one obv ideally this is the white girl I would want to date if I ever dated outside my race

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Biiyo03
Both are very very good looking
It’s all down to preference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, TUSSELEIF, buckchadley31 and 7 others
The one with more PCT wins

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Biiyo03
i don't like hairy med women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Squirtle and Deleted member 14478
mocia obviously @OldVirgin , everyone not picking her has to check their T levels

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
The second wins for me personally because her face looks more approachable to me. Also better coloring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, johncruz12345, Effortless and 4 others
2nd one. Better pheno and more neoteny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, johncruz12345, Chadeep and 4 others
Nordic European are one of the best looking women on earth so it’s obvious the second will win

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 15099, johncruz12345 and 5 others
First girl more psl second better coloring

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Heguldus, Deleted member 14478 and 1 other person
Screenshot 2021 09 24 17 04 56

Thoughts on this model

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Monica Bellucci has mogger titties thop

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14478 and germanlooks
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and germanlooks
is midface more importaant for males or females?
It’s important for both. But since men have on average taller lower thirds it’s easier for them to balance a suboptimal midface out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Biiyo03
Nordic European are one of the best looking women on earth so it’s obvious the second will win

Really I thought for males it was east Asian's but most of it is exposure NGL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
How tf second one fogs she looks alike shit at front pics still a fogger but she ıs a avrage nordıc
they are copings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latincel, delusionalretard, Deleted member 14478 and 2 others
How tf second one fogs she looks alike shit at front pics still a fogger but she ıs a avrage nordıc
That’s not even close to average jfl.
She doesn’t wear make up here and still looks like a stacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Effortless, AscendingHero and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Haven and StrangerDanger
Screenshot 2021 09 21 12 51 40

This random girl looks almost unfoggable on here too

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 15099, Haven and 2 others
Stacylite she looks alike she is only turanid gigachad
True nobody could compete in appeal for her with this turanid gigachad
772A0139 0AEE 48A0 8A6F 54460B5E577C

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 15099, Effortless and 7 others
Really I thought for males it was east Asian's but most of it is exposure NGL
Easy Asian women don’t have good bodies and their faces are very bad compared to Nordic girls

• +1
Reactions: Latincel
Monica mogs that subhuman so hard. Absolute cage at these votes and replies. Monica is the only brown eyed stacy ever. HQNP and her body fogs easily. Only ethnics prefer the second plain looking foid.

709FBBE0 90A4 4F6A B202 58D576B1F2C2

looks more approachable to me.
Aka she's so much hotter I subconsciously know I'd never stand a chance with her thus the second one is better because my chances to get her are way higher.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 17872, Latincel and 4 others
Oh and the second bitch has disgusting moles

Aka she's so much hotter I subconsciously know I'd never stand a chance with her thus the second one is better because my chances to get her are way higher.
Cope that’s not what I meant.
I mean that she looks more high trust and kind whereas the other one looks more low trust and less kind.

I bet many women would say the same thing about cavill and Gandy for example. That they would choose cavill over Gandy because they find him more approachable. But that wouldn’t mean that Gandy mogs cavill just because of this

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Monica mogs that subhuman so hard. Absolute cage at these votes and replies. Monica is the only brown eyed stacy ever. HQNP and her body fogs easily. Only ethnics prefer the second plain looking foid.

View attachment 1336399

thi is subhuman?
Laetita8

do you live in north texas

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Effortless, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
Easy Asian women don’t have good bodies and their faces are very bad compared to Nordic girls

average yeah but not much difference in face between stacies

Cope that’s not what I meant.
I mean that she looks more high trust and kind whereas the other one looks more low trust and less kind.
No that's exactly what you meant, that's what everyone means when they say shit like that (women do this too). It's shit people say when they are inferior and know it. They know the other person simply looks that much better and because of insecurities they cope with "muh not approachable"

I bet many women would say the same thing about cavill and Gandy for example. That they would choose cavill over Gandy because they find him more approachable. But that wouldn’t mean that Gandy mogs cavill just because of this
Above

• +1
Reactions: Latincel
The Asian women has obvious Caucasian features look at her nose bridge.

That's not neccarily a Caucasian trait Caucasians have a v shaped maxilla where the cheek bones is behind in proportion to there maxilla Asian's have a more frontal maxilla white have the highest nasal ridge but other ethnicities can also have high nasal ridges.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I think she has close set eyes tho @germanlooks still fogs her tho imo

That's not neccarily a Caucasian trait Caucasians have a v shaped maxilla where the cheek bones is behind in proportion to there maxilla Asian's have a more frontal maxilla white have the highest nasal ridge but other ethnicities can also have high nasal ridges.
I see what mean it’s just not common at all for a mongliod person to have a nose bridge like her. In that case I don’t want to be one of those white nat cels who will say she has European features

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
No that's exactly what you meant, that's what everyone means when they say shit like that (women do this too). It's shit people say when they are inferior and know it. They know the other person simply looks that much better and because of insecurities they cope with "muh not approachable"

Above
No it’s not. But I get your point and know what you mean.
But I personally just prefer girls who look more

I see what mean it’s just not common at all for a mongliod person to have a nose bridge like her. In that case I don’t want to be one of those white nat cels who will say she has European features

She looks fully asian that nose ridge is slightly less common cause asian's different beauty standards but a lot of asian's can have that natural nasal ridge