Fog battle: White vs Asian phenos

Which phenos fog?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 13787

Kraken
White:

Asian:

According to this yellow fevercel @Detona the white women look like men and asian women fog
when i posted the white phenos:

when i posted an asian pheno:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, n0rthface, ScoobyCurry420 and 4 others
Honestly India women look best but Asia females are just too disgusting 🤢 so white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ScoobyCurry420 and Deleted member 16369
This poll will be frauded towards the white women by alt-accounts owned by OP, just like they did with the last poll. The poll is fake and will be completely contradicted by multiple peer-reviewed studies.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, n0rthface and Zeruel
This poll will be frauded towards the white women by alt-accounts owned by OP, just like they did with the last poll. The poll is fake and will be completely contradicted by multiple peer-reviewed studies.
youre a fucking retard, you cant have alt account on this site as the mods can see shared ips and will perma ban you if they see it
youre an actual schizo for thinking anyone has multiple alts here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 19432, n0rthface and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 16369
youre a fucking retard, you cant have alt account on this site as the mods can see shared ips and will perma ban you if they see it
youre an actual schizo for thinking anyone has multiple alts here

Stupid moron. It's called proxies.

you fucking retard you only say this when a thread has 0 replies, stop copying me and learn some forum rules

Fuck off. You're retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deprived
Stupid moron. It's called proxies.
nobody uses that and the "Alts" on the previous thread all had thousands of posts
youre actually single digit iq for thinking the last poll was botted

I think the average white girl is hotter but when an Asian girl is really cute it’s hard to beat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I think the average white girl is hotter but when an Asian girl is really cute it’s hard to beat
true but the avg asian really is ugly
esp chinks and jungle gooks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lordgandy2000, Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 18819
Proof of OP's alts:

CloUder is clearly the pro-white woman poster loksr:

Loksr followed me around running the same beta-male propaganda in this thread under the username "white girls lover":

Compare his posts in that thread to this one:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Cidre enjoyer, Clark69 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Proof of OP's alts:

Loksr followed me around running the same beta-male propaganda in this thread under the username "white girls lover":

Compare his posts in that thread to this one:

i literally argued with that guy at one point
is he curry or what? i dont remember
and again, assuming someone with thousands of posts is my alt is retarded
and thats just one account that didnt even vote in this thread?
are all the votes for white women my alts? cause gamma has 25K posts and the others have thousands
to think those are my alts you would have to be completely brainless

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16369, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
Asian girls are the most overrated race of girls tbh
nah tbh
in the usa black women are getting overrated hard rn
and many guys here say asian women are ugly while i think theyre rly good looking, esp japanese women, a pale jap woman is on par with most white phenos

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, PrinceLuenLeoncur, white girls lover and 2 others
i literally argued with that guy at one point
is he curry or what? i dont remember

No you didn't. You're caught red handed, little bitch.

Now I'm getting you banned for owning alt accounts.

and again, assuming someone with thousands of posts is my alt is retarded
and thats just one account that didnt even vote in this thread?

You own dozens of alt accounts.

are all the votes for white women my alts? cause gamma has 25K posts and the others have thousands
to think those are my alts you would have to be completely brainless

You're using alts and collaborating with friends.

nah tbh
in the usa black women are getting overrated hard rn
and many guys here say asian women are ugly while i think theyre rly good looking, esp japanese women, a pale jap woman is on par with most white phenos

Unlikely considering the research indicating that white women with brown skin are more attractive and higher E than white women with pale skin.

No you didn't. You're caught red handed, little bitch.

Now I'm getting you banned for owning alt accounts.

You own dozens of alt accounts.

You're using alts and collaborating with friends.
@loksr thoughts on being my alt bro?

• Woah
Reactions: loksr
Unlikely considering the research indicating that white women with brown skin are more attractive and higher E than white women with pale skin.
nah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and white girls lover

:bluepill: cope.

Darker women are considered more attractive and have higher levels of estrogen:

APKir8h.jpg

"The two composite faces mentioned above are shown below; click on the image for a larger picture. The composite made from women with the highest estradiol levels (left) was rated as more feminine, more attractive and healthier than the composite made from women with the lowest estradiol levels (right)."

Link to study:

:bluepill: cope.

Darker women are considered more attractive and have higher levels of estrogen:

APKir8h.jpg

"The two composite faces mentioned above are shown below; click on the image for a larger picture. The composite made from women with the highest estradiol levels (left) was rated as more feminine, more attractive and healthier than the composite made from women with the lowest estradiol levels (right)."

Link to study:

the one on the left is just as pale as the on on the right, just more shadows on the cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
In the US black women almost never date outside of their race they are notoriously ugly
ye but i dont think too many white men like asians
and in general asians are ugly, considering japan and north chinese asians are only a part of the whole picture
the whole south china and SEA is full of disgusting junglegooks with the occasional pale one thats somewhat attractive

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, white girls lover and Deleted member 16369
These are the bad subhuman south East Asian phenos tbh

the one on the left is just as pale as the on on the right, just more shadows on the cheeks

Massive cope. The one on the left has browner skin and darker eyes. There is no "shadow" - the pictures were taken under controlled conditions.

ye but i dont think too many white men like asians
and in general asians are ugly, considering japan and north chinese asians are only a part of the whole picture
the whole south china and SEA is full of disgusting junglegooks with the occasional pale one thats somewhat attractive

Wishful thinking.

White men prefer Asian women.

eRMeDWf.png

White women mog especially slavic.

• +1
White women mog especially slavic.
russian women fog because they have some central asian and siberian admixture
light hair and eyes, light skin and small asiatic influence, perfect for women

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
No i dont find that perfect, its good on men basically mogger features shit like hunter eyes.

But on women no asian features look better in my opinion.

• Woah

Light eyes, hair and skin are a failo on women, specifically.

No i dont find that perfect, its good on men basically mogger features shit like hunter eyes.

But on women no asian features look better in my opinion.

Cope. The asian features are worse for men. Slavic men are failoed by it.

You guys basically get everything wrong. Which shows that you're really just trolling.

Light eyes, hair and skin are a failo on women, specifically.
i like them cause they look beautiful
i dont know if they impact the sexual attractiveness negatively for me

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
i like them cause they look beautiful
i dont know if they impact the sexual attractiveness negatively for me

Blue eyes are about 50% more common in men than women, and seem to be associsted with mogger shit like quarterbacks and presidents. Sounds gay.

Cope. The asian features are worse for men. Slavic men are failoed by it.

You guys basically get everything wrong. Which shows that you're really just trolling.
On slavic men they are a failo but not on ethnics.

Look at chico he has turanid eyes

On slavic men they are a failo but not on ethnics.

Look at chico he has turanid eyes

Chico = metro twink, rejected by women.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
Chico = metro twink, rejected by women.
I know that never liked that faggot anyways but his eyes are mogger, if he was masc or maesthetic he would mog insanely.

CloUder is clearly the pro-white woman poster loksr:
you can’t call every single person posting a white woman. i think this is the false consensus effect because you’re an r/aznidentity user and that subreddit is known for trying to artificially boost asian appeal.

i have no idea who anyone in this forum is. and it is not like i care if i get something wrong and retarded as i will admit how retarded and bluepilled i was three years ago.

you are a retard and i can sense it by looking back at my 8 year old self.

you have no concept of the honestly of asian culture

Last edited:
Med women fog, most nordic women kinda look masculine indeed

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
you can’t call every single person posting a white woman. i think this is the false consensus effect because you’re an r/aznidentity user and that subreddit is known for trying to artificially boost asian appeal.

i have no idea who anyone in this forum is. and it is not like i care if i get something wrong and retarded as i will admit how retarded and bluepilled i was three years ago.

you are a retard and i can sense it by looking back at my 8 year old self

Massive cope, clearly coordinated teams using alts. P.s. I said pro-white woman. The point is that you're both regurgitating the same talking points with similar dedication.

• JFL
Reactions: loksr
@loksr thoughts on being my alt bro?
Damn I had no idea I was you the whole time
I must be a schizo for not realizing, over

I accused him of being an alt of the only other incel on here who likes to pretend like all white men prefer asian girls, so it looks like I’ve mentally broken him and he’s gone off the rails and started accusing everybody of being an alt? Over tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19432 and Deleted member 13787
Massive cope, clearly coordinated teams using alts. P.s. I said pro-white woman. The point is that you're both regurgitating the same talking points with similar dedication.
Can’t believe I broke your mind and now you have ptsd thinking everyone you’re getting wrecked by is just me in disguise :lul:

+ projection from you knowing that you’re an alt of the only other incel who pretends all white men prefer asians

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19432 and Deleted member 13787
Can’t believe I broke your mind and now you have ptsd thinking everyone you’re getting wrecked by is just me in disguise :lul:

+ projection from you knowing that you’re an alt of the only other incel who pretends all white men prefer asians

I have zero alts on this website and I assure you all those studies I showed you weren't written by me, either.

Only thing wrecked here is you. I noticed you got real quiet when I brought the alts under the spotlight.

I have zero alts on this website and I assure you all those studies I showed you weren't written by me, either.

Only thing wrecked here is you. I noticed you got real quiet when I brought the alts under the spotlight.
I stopped opening your posts after I said I needed to collect myself cause I was arguing with a truecel (you) about his asian waifus and I realized that was an unacceptable thing to waste time on

Go ahead and catch me up on what you did
Or actually, maybe don’t, because attempting to “no u” me after I pointed out that you’re an alt is the most retarded shit I’ve ever heard

• +1
agree
slavic and finnish women have hot eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 13787