Once the racepill goes mainstream, it will expose normies for what they are

Lots of the fetishizing of Asian women is rooted in the fact that they're (I would argue incorrectly) stereotyped as more being submissive while white women suffer the feminazi failo.

Consider all the alt-right faggots that drool over anime/asians. The fad will pass once they realize the real world isn't anime.

There's no evidence to support that theory, and it's right out of the coping Asian male/white female playbook.

The science says Asian women are preferred because they look better. Period. Asian women's features are more prototypically female and attractive.

They have other verifiable advantages. Asian women smell better than white women. They age better. They are physically smaller. They are more intelligent. They are higher status. They have more money. They talk less and are less annoying. But all of these things don't overshadow the fact that they look much better than white women do.

The proof in the pudding is that Latina women, who are partially Mongoloid and share racial traits with Asian women, are also more desired than white women. Despite having few of the behavioral stereotypes associated with Asian women.

lol average r/aznidentity used right here. theres a reason asians complain about “eurocentric beauty standards” and every single surgery is designed to look white and asian people try to get white people noses https://www.cnn.com/2013/06/25/health/asian-beauty/index.html

This complaint is wagered by Asian males, not Asian females. For women there is no "Eurocentric beauty standard". It's for males only. No Asian woman is getting surgery to look white.

White women are the ones getting the vast majority of plastic surgeries, and they get them to look Asian: face lifts, winkle removal, lip and cheek injections, nose shaving, hair implants, nipple darkening, depilation, tanning, etc.

flat faces and dark skin are ideal? retard. you should go on bluepill forums you aren’t here for the truth.

Keep coping until you're roping. I've already posted the proof before that darker women with flatter faces are rated more feminine, more attractive, and have higher estrogen levels than pale beak face women.

you are going to start claiming east asian men are most desirable next. no one likes asian women online

LOL @ how stupid this white bitch is.

Last edited:
@disillusioned your signature basically confirms that you are a butt hurt white bitch LARPing on an incel forum. Why are so many white girls hiding on incel forums?

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Cope. Asian guys want Asian women and are repulsed by white women.
you keep trolling. i am an asian man looking for the blackpill. you are an asian man from r/aznidentity who wants china to dominate.

”flatter faces are attractive” is proof you are not here for anything. you are the most bluepilled person i’ve seen yet

• Hmm...
Reactions: Detona
you keep trolling. i am an asian man looking for the blackpill. you are an asian man from r/aznidentity who wants china to dominate.

No, you're a white woman coping. No Asian guy is going around bragging about how good his women look, especially the guys from the website you mention.

”flatter faces are attractive” is proof you are not here for anything. you are the most bluepilled person i’ve seen yet

On women they are.

You're the bluepilled one. I've debunked you with total science. Flat face is high E and more attractive. White women have to get cheek implants to make their faces look less 3D.

NO, WHITE WOMEN'S SHREK FEATURES AND BEAST COLORING ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE.

APKir8h.jpg

"The two composite faces mentioned above are shown below; click on the image for a larger picture. The composite made from women with the highest estradiol levels (left) was rated as more feminine, more attractive and healthier than the composite made from women with the lowest estradiol levels (right)."

Link to study:

Le'ts be real...once racepill becomes mainstream (will happen at some point) it will utterly destroy any incentive to even pretend and be civil. Most people aren't going to simply accept the idea that their women will simply leave them for other races.

Multiculturalism will fucking die and racism (OPEN racism, mind you) will become mainstream again on all sides.

Actually, the blackpill will expose normies as the lying shitbags they are in general. People will basically just stop pretending like they were ever nice at any point in time. Everything will turn into dog eats dog.
It was mainstream for all of human history until recently
Wtf u think slavery was over 🧐 ?

NO, WHITE WOMEN'S SHREK FEATURES AND BEAST COLORING ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE.

APKir8h.jpg

"The two composite faces mentioned above are shown below; click on the image for a larger picture. The composite made from women with the highest estradiol levels (left) was rated as more feminine, more attractive and healthier than the composite made from women with the lowest estradiol levels (right)."

Link to study:

lol. literally why are you on blackpill forums just to spread bluepills? people like you made me reluctant to even post

you don’t know how to read studies. you’re citing two completely different studies and presenting them like it’s one.

there have already been polls as stated before so kys you’re one of the retards who want the ccp to dominate.

asian women try to get higher nose bridges to look white. you made that other shit up btw

• Hmm...
lol. literally why are you on blackpill forums just to spread bluepills? people like you made me reluctant to even post

It's the blackpill I am spreading. That's why it makes you reluctant to post.

you don’t know how to read studies. you’re citing two completely different studies and presenting them like it’s one

Fucking cope. I have posted 7 studies in this thread and they all support what I'm saying.

there have already been polls as stated before so kys you’re one of the retards who want the ccp to dominate.

Fake polls skewed in favor of white women by alt accounts.

asian women try to get higher nose bridges to look white. you made that other shit up btw

Nope. White women get their noses shaved off, cheeks filled with plastic, faces lifted, lips injected with Chinese plastic, skin browned, body hair plucked, eyebrow implants, wrinkle removal, and on and on. White women buy way more plastic surgeries than Asian women.

Nope. White women get their noses shaved off, cheeks filled with plastic, faces lifted, lips injected with Chinese plastic, skin browned, body hair plucked, eyebrow implants, wrinkle removal, and on and on. White women buy way more plastic surgeries than Asian women.
kys if you want to keep trolling. asian surgery is for “westernizing” and they literally admit it on their websites. you should speak to actual older generation asians you’re disappointing asian honesty with bluepillled retardation.

you are willing to blatantly lie. south korea is considered the plastic surgery capital of the world.

you are disappointing to the asian race. we can’t be like coping blacks just admit when we are wrong and admit when
we are right. for example, asians do get good grades and such and are good at math, but are ugly are not socialized.

you posted 7 studies unrelated to your premise of “which race is more attractive”. this is like if i wanted to claim black men are attractive and i cited police brutality studies instead

• Hmm...
kys if you want to keep trolling. asian surgery is for “westernizing” and they literally admit it on their websites. you should speak to actual older generation asians you’re disappointing asian honesty with bluepillled retardation.

No it's not and if you look at the data you'll see that white people have the vast majority of plastic surgeries.

you are willing to blatantly lie. south korea is considered the plastic surgery capital of the world.

Wrong.

map-plastic-surgeons.jpg

55ccba0d2acae74c2f8bd803

52ab416becad040f063a73c3

you are disappointing to the asian race. we can’t be like coping blacks just admit when we are wrong and admit when
we are right. for example, asians do get good grades and such and are good at math, but are ugly are not socialized.

White woman talking. The science says Asian women are the most desired beauties.

you posted 7 studies unrelated to your premise of “which race is more attractive”. this is like if i wanted to claim black men are attractive and i cited police brutality studies instead

All of my studies were relevant to my point. All of the studies show that Asian and Asian looking women are considered more attractive by heterosexual men. You fucking idiot.

Last edited:
LOL!!! you braindead fucking retard just proved you don’t know how to read studies. this isn’t PER CAPITA you absolute retarded fucking retard kys
THIS MAP LITERALLY SHOWS SOUTH KOREA HAS A HIGHER PER CAPITA THAN AMERICA YOU FUCKING IDIOT DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ A MAP? LMAO
White woman talking. The science says Asian women are the most desired beautie
All of my studies were relevant to my point. All of the studies show that Asian and Asian looking women are considered more attractive by heterosexual men. You fucking idiot.
i proved that you don’t actually understand how to read studies. you fucking retarded idiot.
those maps aren’t even the studies they’re basic articles citing the studies and you STILL are too stupid to read them.

the only guy stupider and more bluepilled than you is this weird guy who supports the ccp that i found on this site, but i found out he was trolling and he’s actually funny and smart and blackpilled unlike you who just can’t read studies.

embarrassing. how are you going to recover from this.

reading scientific studies requires more than 3rd grade reading abilities. no wonder asian hate crimes rised because of retards like you. could you just stop with your retarded shit so asians can become respected again? kys if not you sound like a screaming homeless man preaching about the bluepill

• Hmm...
racepill has always been mainstream this is not newfound knowledge

LOL!!! you braindead fucking retard just proved you don’t know how to read studies. this isn’t PER CAPITA you absolute retarded fucking retard kys

That's right fuckhead, it's per centage. South Korea is underrepresented compared to multiple white countries on the chart, per capita.

THIS MAP LITERALLY SHOWS SOUTH KOREA HAS A HIGHER PER CAPITA THAN AMERICA YOU FUCKING IDIOT DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ A MAP? LMAO

Wrong.

i proved that you don’t actually understand how to read studies. you fucking retarded idiot.
those maps aren’t even the studies they’re basic articles citing the studies and you STILL are too stupid to read them.

And they all say white countries have more per capita plastic surgeries than South Korea.

the only guy stupider and more bluepilled than you is this weird guy who supports the ccp that i found on this site, but i found out he was trolling and he’s actually funny and smart and blackpilled unlike you who just can’t read studies.

More cope.

embarrassing. how are you going to recover from this.

reading scientific studies requires more than 3rd grade reading abilities. no wonder asian hate crimes rised because of retards like you. could you just stop with your retarded shit so asians can become respected again? kys if not you sound like a screaming homeless man preaching about the bluepill

You couldn't read your way out of a brown paper bag. Moron.

Last edited:
More carnage:

"Minority women are far less likely to undergo breast reconstruction than white women, even if they live in the same area and have similar insurance. The finding from a new study from the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania challenges the commonly held belief that the disparity is based on access to plastic surgeons or a patient’s insurance status. The research, which will published next month in The American Journal of Surgery, shows that even when the number of plastic surgeons in the area are the same and the patient has private insurance as opposed to public, white women are 24 percent more likely to undergo reconstruction than black women, 26 percent more likely than Asians, Pacific Islanders, and Native Americans (APINA), and 19 percent more likely than Hispanics."

“We know that insurance status and the number of plastic surgeons in a given area affect reconstruction rates, but this is the first study to look at what happens when you control for both of those, and it shows the disparity exists on racial lines alone,” said the study’s lead author Paris D. Butler, MD, MPH, an assistant professor of Plastic Surgery at Penn."

That's right fuckhead, it's per centage. South Korea is underrepresented compared to multiple white countries on the chart, per capita.
you already proved you don’t know how to read studies. you don’t know what percentage means. america has over 6x the population of south korea. do you know what per capita is?
And they all say whire countries have more per capita plastic surgeries than South Korea.
do you know where south korea is on the map? italy, greece, and south korea have higher per capita on the second map. you can’t read elementart school maps. i was bluepilled like you tbh. blissful ignorance

• Hmm...
you already proved you don’t know how to read studies. you don’t know what percentage means. america has over 6x the population of south korea. do you know what per capita is?

Yes idiot and America is still vastly overrepresented at 17% of global surgeons. Do you actually believe America is 17% of Earth's population?

do you know where south korea is on the map? italy, greece, and south korea have higher per capita on the second map. you can’t read elementart school maps. i was bluepilled like you tbh. blissful ignorance

There are more white countries in deep red on that map than Asian countries. Face facts, you're mentally retarded.

overall, you don’t know how to read studies. you can’t even read a fucking map. the map says italy, greece, and south korea have higher per capita and the more you talk on this point the more you reveal how retarded you are so admit you’re wrong here

the other studies you sited aren’t even related to race, or they aren’t even related to the face, and you‘re merging parts of unrelated studies together because you have hardwired your brain to cope

learn to read a third grade level map before spreading bluepill stuff

• Hmm...
More carnage:

Asians = 7% of the US population, but only 1% of US plastic surgery patients

White people = 52% of the US population, 81% of US plastic surgery patients

Source:

Yes idiot and America is still vastly overrepresented at 17% of global surgeons. Do you actually believe America is 17% of Earth's population?
do you believe south korea is 5% of the population? learn to read a map. africans don’t get plastic surgery because they’re a third world country LOL.
There are more white countries in deep red on that map than Asian countries. Face facts, you're mentally retarded.
you’re changing the subject it was about south korea. kys. your failure to read a map saying that the america per capita is higher than south korea is enough proof you’re not only bluepilled but retarded

• Hmm...
overall, you don’t know how to read studies. you can’t even read a fucking map. the map says italy, greece, and south korea have higher per capita and the more you talk on this point the more you reveal how retarded you are so admit you’re wrong here

You are fucking retarded. Italy and Greece are white countries.

the other studies you sited aren’t even related to race, or they aren’t even related to the face, and you‘re merging parts of unrelated studies together because you have hardwired your brain to cope

No, they are related to race, idiot.

learn to read a third grade level map before spreading bluepill stuff

Learn to read AND write. Fucking insect.

Last edited:
Another thread where incel proves he has no connection to humanity. Incel thinks he discovered this occult secret that height, looks, race etc etc etc matter... Legit fucking retard
yeah this nigga is acting like armegeddon is going to start or something
people been knowing about racepill in mainstream...just look at how whites and blacks dominate all culture and entertainment in the America. Nobody wants to hear shit from Asians and Indians etc

bizzare af

do you believe south korea is 5% of the population? learn to read a map. africans don’t get plastic surgery because they’re a third world country LOL.

Still lower per capita than the US representation.

All of Europe is in deeper red in that map than East Asia is.

you’re changing the subject it was about south korea. kys. your failure to read a map saying that the america per capita is higher than south korea is enough proof you’re not only bluepilled but retarded

I didn't change shit, idiot. America is more overrepresented on that map than South Korea. Whire countries in general have way more plastic surgery than East Asian countries.

yeah this nigga is acting like armegeddon is going to start or something
people been knowing about racepill in mainstream...just look at how whites and blacks dominate all culture and entertainment in the America. Nobody wants to hear shit from Asians and Indians etc

bizzare af

Asian women dominate the female sexual market in the West.

Yeh but that's so bigger men (white men) can dominate them

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover
You are fucking retarded. Italy and Greece are white countries.
i pointed them out to teach you how to read a map retard.
Still lower per capita than the US representation.
no. did you even look at the second map? do you know what per capita means? south korea has 6x less population but more percentage per person. do you know third grade math?
I didn't change shit, idiot. America is more overrepresented on that map than South Korea.
the more you talk about this the more retarded you look. do you know the populations of america and south korea?

you dont know what per capita is

• Hmm...
Yeh but that's so bigger men (white men) can dominate them

Nope it's because bigger women (white women) are repulsive like Sardinian maggot cheese.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
He's obviously talking about the racepill with men

All women have it easy today

i pointed them out to teach you how to read a map retard

There is no plausible way you could be attempting to teach me anything by making my point for me, twice.

Just face it, you're a really, really stupid fucking human being. Either that or a bot.

no. did you even look at the second map? do you know what per capita means? south korea has 6x less population but more percentage per person. do you know third grade math?

Wrong, SK has less percentage per person. English is clearly not your forte.

the more you talk about this the more retarded you look. do you know the populations of america and south korea?

Yes and I'm 100% correct.

you dont know what per capita is

You don't know what per centage is. Welcome to the short bus, dipsquat.

He's obviously talking about the racepill with men

All women have it easy today

Nope. White women have it horribly bad. They get fewer IOIs in their own countries than Asian women despite Asian women being <4% of the US population. White women are the lonliest human beings in America, excluding black women whose male counterparts are mass incarcerated.

Nope it's because bigger women (white women) are repulsive like Sardinian maggot cheese.
Yet they still dominate culture

• +1
Nope. White women have it horribly bad. They get fewer IOIs in their own countries than Asian women despite Asian women being <4% of the US population. White women are the lonliest human beings in America, excluding black women whose male counterparts are mass incarcerated.
That's because they don't want to settle for anyone but six figure chad

• +1
Wrong, SK has less percentage per person. English is clearly not your forte.
the percentage map isn’t per person. it’s percent of plastic surgeries in the world happen in that country. kill yoursel if you cant understand

• Hmm...
The proof in the pudding is that Latina women, who are partially Mongoloid and share racial traits with Asian women

Excluding intelligence...Amerindians live in teepees.

the percentage map isn’t per person. it’s percent of plastic surgeries in the world happen in that country. kill yoursel if you cant understand

Kill yourself since you don't realize that the chart graphs the per centage of plastic surgeons among medical professionals by country. You window licking fuckhead.

Kill yourself since you don't realize that the chart graphs the per centage of plastic surgeons among medical professionals by country. You window licking fuckhead.
so you listed a completely irrelevant study that didn’t even list actual plastic surgeries done? wow america has plastic surgeons and people dont get get extra plastic surgery there? LOL i assumed you were not retarded my bad.

and no, it’s not percentage of “plastic surgeons among medical professionals” it’s percentage of plastic surgeons in that country among all countries combined. where the fuck did you even that that other retarded idea? you think 17% of medical doctors are plastic surgeons? america has 7000 plastic surgeons and south korea has 2600. the per capita is even MORE over represented in south korea when talking about professionals.

looks like you’re the one who should kys

Last edited:
so you listed a completely irrelevant study that didn’t even list actual plastic surgeries done?

No, I posted three incredibly relevant charts, one of which shows that South Korea has fewer plastic surgeons per capita than the USA and many other countries. The other charts also show less plastic surgery in the East than in the West.

Lol @ your pathetic robocoping, claiming clearly relevant charts are "irrelevant".

wow america has plastic surgeons and people dont get get extra plastic surgery there?

Wrong idiot, they get more. American citizens have way more plastic surgeries than South Koreans, including a large chunk of the surgeries in South Korea, which are performed on Americans.

and no, it’s not percentage of “plastic surgeons among medical professionals” it’s percentage of plastic surgeons in that country among all countries combined.

Wrong. You don't know what you're fucking talking about.

Last edited:
one of which shows that South Korea has fewer plastic surgeons per capita than the USA and many other countries.
no. the percentage one was not per capita. 17% of us doctors are not plastic surgeons you fucking idiot.

the percentage is the countries‘ share of plastic procedures and plastic surgeons worldwide

why the fuck do you think 17% of doctors are plastic surgeons retard.

you are too retarded and bluepilled to feel emotion or think kys

you think 17% of medical doctors are plastic surgeons? america has 7000 plastic surgeons and south korea has 2600. the per capita is even MORE over represented in south korea when talking about professionals.

You have no idea how fucking wrong and retarded you are. There are way more than 2600 cosmetic surgeons in the USA. You either oulled that figure out of your ass or misread something, as usual.

THE TOP FIVE COUNTRIES​

Without further ado, according to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) survey of 2018, the top five countries that perform the most cosmetic surgeries and procedures are as follows:

PositionCountryTotal procedures
1USA4,361,867
2Brazil2,267,405
3Mexico1,043,247
4Germany922,056
5India895,896

isnt the racepill alredy mainstream?

i mean thats all black ppl bring up on twitter and tiktok these days jfl

no. the percentage one was not per capita. 17% of us doctors are not plastic surgeons you fucking idiot.

Yes they are, you fucking idiot, and you have no idea what the term per capita means.

the percentage is the countries‘ share of plastic procedures and plastic surgeons worldwide

No, it fucking is not.

why the fuck do you think 17% of doctors are plastic surgeons retard.

Yes, they are, you fucking idiot.

you are too retarded and bluepilled to feel emotion or think kys

Emotion is the most bluepilled thing you can possibly feel, you clueless fucking femishit.

You have no idea how fucking wrong and retarded you are. There are way more than 2600 cosmetic surgeons in the USA. You either oulled that figure out of your ass or misread something, as usual.
i said 7000. retard. you think 17% of doctors are plastic surgeons because you don’t know how to read studies. how you so stupid?

Yes they are, you fucking idiot, and you have no idea what the term per capita means.
wrong
No, it fucking is not.
wrong
Yes, they are, you fucking idiot.
wrong
Emotion is the most bluepilled thing you can possibly feel, you clueless fucking femishit.
too retarded to feel emotion, too bluepilled to think. you’re like an insect. humans feel emotions. insects don’t.

i said 7000. retard. you think 17% of doctors are plastic surgeons because you don’t know how to read studies. how you so stupid?

There are way more than 7000 cosmetic surgeons in the USA and 17% of US surgeons are cosmetic surgeons.

wrong

wrong

wrong

too retarded to feel emotion, too bluepilled to think. you’re like an insect. humans feel emotions. insects don’t.

According to alien abduction researcher David M. Jacobs, the human race is completely and utterly controlled by insectoid aliens, who are hybridizing our species without our knowledge.

You may find yourself speechless one day when you're being gassed by your insect overlords.

There are way more than 7000 cosmetic surgeons in the USA and 17% of US surgeons are cosmetic surgeons.
you have already proved your retardation. now you are proving how stubborn you are. it’s not cosmetic surgeons per surgeons eitherl you made stuff up so i can tell you’re coping the more you speak the more i have won victory in this debate with a retard and the more you have proven your retardation

• Hmm...
you have already proved your retardation. now you are proving how stubborn you are. it’s not cosmetic surgeons per surgeons eitherl

Yes it is.

Did you miss this?

THE TOP FIVE COUNTRIES​

Without further ado, according to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) survey of 2018, the top five countries that perform the most cosmetic surgeries and procedures are as follows:

1USA4,361,867
2Brazil2,267,405
3Mexico1,043,247
4Germany922,056
5India895,896

In total, the United States of America and Brazil accounted for 28.4% of all of the cosmetic procedures - surgical and non-surgical - in the world in 2018. However, while Brazil and the USA were fairly equal with the total number of cosmetic surgeries performed (just under 1.5 million procedures each), there were stark differences when it came to non-surgical treatments such as Botox, fillers and chemical peels.

In the USA more than three times the number of people underwent non-surgical procedures than in Brazil - 2.8 million cosmetic treatments were carried out compared to 769,000 in Brazil."

you made stuff up so i can tell you’re coping the more you speak the more i have won victory in this debate with a retard and the more you have proven your retardation

I didn't make anything up. I have provided sources for every claim I have made in this thread.

You on the other hand have yet to provide a source for your claim that there are only 7000 cosmetic surgeons in the USA. Do you actually believe 7000 surgeons performed 4, 361, 867 operations in 2018? You're a fucking retard.

Yes it is.

Did you miss this?

THE TOP FIVE COUNTRIES​

1USA4,361,867
2Brazil2,267,405
3Mexico1,043,247
4Germany922,056
5India895,896
no. america has high population with somewhat high procedures, but korea has higher per capita procedures because of a large percentage.
In total, the United States of America and Brazil accounted for 28.4% of all of the cosmetic procedures - surgical and non-surgical - in the world in 2018. However, while Brazil and the USA were fairly equal with the total number of cosmetic surgeries performed (just under 1.5 million procedures each), there were stark differences when it came to non-surgical treatments such as Botox, fillers and chemical peels.

In the USA more than three times the number of people underwent non-surgical procedures than in Brazil - 2.8 million cosmetic treatments were carried out compared to 769,000 in Brazil."
why the fuck does brazil matter
You on the other hand have yet to provide a source for your claim that there are only 7000 cosmetic surgeons in the USA. Do you actually believe 7000 surgeons performed 4, 361, 867 operations in 2018? You're a fucking retard.
yes you dont know what counts as an operation and what counts as a certified plastic surgeon you fucking retard. do you think every operation is a heart surgery? lol there are 7000. use google. that’s what the specific map was about so if you want to talk about something else use a different map

i am going off what that specific map was based off of. it was based off of share of plastic surgeons worldwide not share of plastic surgeons per surgeons

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back