Geoff2024
Luminary
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2022
- Posts
- 6,941
- Reputation
- 8,484
My bad memories all flood in when I am trying to sleep.
Foids truly are the worst
Foids truly are the worst
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Atleast say u agree, I am so excited for chestday I can't sleepguess rn I'm bumping ur thread
imagine lifting foids like dad bodsAtleast say u agree, I am so excited for chestday I can't sleep
ok this thread has been ruined enough for today byeimagine lifting foids like dad bods
That’s why you can ltr with 1/10000000 of themMy bad memories all flood in when I am trying to sleep.
Foids truly are the worst
View attachment 5731856
And I will never do it. Just ONS and live your lifeThat’s why you can ltr with 1/10000000 of them
nice man, im gonna start smoking this was my final call.My bad memories all flood in when I am trying to sleep.
Foids truly are the worst
View attachment 5731856
Don't nigga it looksmins your teethnice man, im gonna start smoking this was my final call.
im already ltn got nun to looseDon't nigga it looksmins your teeth
I was on a date with a girl that I liked today and she is coming to my city this Sunday. I feel like she will ghost deadass that's how much I trust foidsAnd I will never do it. Just ONS and live your life
Welcome to the ltn gang brother are u by any chance also below 6ft?im already ltn got nun to loose
im like 6,1 or 6,0.5. but im like lltn if that makes it any betterWelcome to the ltn gang brother are u by any chance also below 6ft?
Mogs me I am 5ft 10 gangim like 6,1 or 6,0.5. but im like lltn if that makes it any better
same thing rlly, we both getting no playMogs me I am 5ft 10 gang
I feel u. I once got in love with a really cute polish girl in vacation. Lasted a dayI was on a date with a girl that I liked today and she is coming to my city this Sunday. I feel like she will ghost deadass that's how much I trust foids
She was really cute and was really down for another date but deep inside I know she will monkey branch and find a better dude before SundayI feel u. I once got in love with a really cute polish girl in vacation. Lasted a day![]()
I got so happy you know she was giving me signals, we kissed and shi too. Like she was way above my standards, I played it smartly and she was the one who insisted on going out just for the next day to ghost me what am I doing this is no my threadI feel u. I once got in love with a really cute polish girl in vacation. Lasted a day![]()
I hope she’s not a hoe manShe was really cute and was really down for another date but deep inside I know she will monkey branch and find a better dude before Sunday![]()
Dm me if u wanna talkI got so happy you know she was giving me signals, we kissed and shi too. Like she was way above my standards, I played it smartly and she was the one who insisted on going out just for the next day to ghost me what am I doing this is no my thread
She said she has only been on 4 dates her whole life she is 26I hope she’s not a hoe man
Gotta sleep man. Its 3 am here. If you want js text me im replying tomorrowDm me if u wanna talk