Foid are evil

Geoff2024

Geoff2024

Luminary
Joined
Jun 30, 2022
Posts
6,941
Reputation
8,484
My bad memories all flood in when I am trying to sleep.

Foids truly are the worst

7420
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity
GUESSS WHAT ILL TYPE
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Geoff2024
GUESS WHAT IM GONNA SAYYY HAHAHA
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Geoff2024
guess rn I'm bumping ur thread
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Geoff2024
And I will never do it. Just ONS and live your life
I was on a date with a girl that I liked today and she is coming to my city this Sunday. I feel like she will ghost deadass that's how much I trust foids
 
I was on a date with a girl that I liked today and she is coming to my city this Sunday. I feel like she will ghost deadass that's how much I trust foids
I feel u. I once got in love with a really cute polish girl in vacation. Lasted a day :feelsuhh:
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Geoff2024
I feel u. I once got in love with a really cute polish girl in vacation. Lasted a day :feelsuhh:
She was really cute and was really down for another date but deep inside I know she will monkey branch and find a better dude before Sunday :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Alyaxx
I feel u. I once got in love with a really cute polish girl in vacation. Lasted a day :feelsuhh:
I got so happy you know she was giving me signals, we kissed and shi too. Like she was way above my standards, I played it smartly and she was the one who insisted on going out just for the next day to ghost me what am I doing this is no my thread
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Geoff2024
She was really cute and was really down for another date but deep inside I know she will monkey branch and find a better dude before Sunday :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I hope she’s not a hoe man
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Geoff2024
I got so happy you know she was giving me signals, we kissed and shi too. Like she was way above my standards, I played it smartly and she was the one who insisted on going out just for the next day to ghost me what am I doing this is no my thread
Dm me if u wanna talk
 
  • +1
Reactions: Alyaxx

Similar threads

Mooks Laxx
Replies
17
Views
57
bibodude
B
dourememberme
Replies
5
Views
51
Mansur
Mansur
6unt3r90
Replies
1
Views
37
SPAM
SPAM
_MVP_
Replies
6
Views
69
_MVP_
_MVP_
_MVP_
Replies
3
Views
52
AutistKhan
AutistKhan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top