Foid asks if I want to come over

D

Deleted member 22924

The king of org
Joined
Oct 9, 2022
Posts
11,244
Reputation
14,179
Foid who I met yesterday at a house party asks if I want to come over later when her mother is gone (her mother works at night in a retirement home, she says) wish me luck
 
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 22918, Chadeep and 1 other person
Foid who I met yesterday at a house party asks if I want to come over later when her mother is gone (her mother works at night in a retirement home, she says) wish me luck
Enjoy losing your kidney.
 
Ok stfu op, I'm calling tales

Send video of you having sexual intercourse with her otherwise we do not care
 
I hope she rapes you (anally)
 
She'll drug you out and sell your balls to organ traffickers
 
?????????????,
That’s his catchphrase,he’s a serial killer anyone he doesn’t like he says that to and they’re never seen again 😳
 
Ok stfu op, I'm calling tales

Send video of you having sexual intercourse with her otherwise we do not care
thats illegal i think bro
 
chads.org
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Bro even niggas named Tristan are getting more action than me 😭😭
 
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL

Similar threads

truecel_KHHV
Replies
5
Views
39
truecel_KHHV
truecel_KHHV
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
16
Views
122
foxhead131
foxhead131
MrMaxwell
Replies
7
Views
80
Onewithmoss
Onewithmoss
Gravitas
Replies
6
Views
54
sensetivefoidgraper
sensetivefoidgraper
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
4
Views
63
Minuskul
Minuskul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top