Foid cousin brutally trolled at gathering by entire family [story] (K-pop copers do not enter)

PapaGremlin

PapaGremlin

Dravidian bloodline
I still cannot stop caging jfl.
There was this distant foid cousin w her mum and dad at the family gathering. She is quite hot by standards of curryland. Light skinned, relatively tall, good proportions etc and easily mimics a high tier becky after being dolled up.

very close to this except black hair:
Images   2022 03 30T170000585

We talked a bit n were sitting nearby.
Everything was going well up until the old hag aunts started joking about who gets married next and point at her as a joke asking if she has a man in mind.

Then this girl's parents be like "oh no no no" and start spewing personal info on how their daughter is obsessed w k pop Korean fags n everything in her life has to be about k pop, from her phone wallpaper to the fucking water bottles she carries to office:lul::lul::lul::lul:keep in mind this bitch is 23yr old and has a job.
Tenor 24

She then gets defensive and starts going off on how it's her personal taste etc and her dad straight up calls her dreamboys a bunch of "faggots meant to confuse ppl and indoctrinate homosexuality via music" in front of everyone, like fucking kids and shit.

It gets even better..
One of these aunts is like "what?" and demands to see what the fuck do they look like and the dad pulls out his phone to show his daughters WhatsApp avi of some korea faggot dressed in orange.

Then followed the onslaught of such racist remarks tht would put forum race baiters to shame.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

These aunties went frm mocking chinese language for some reason to comparing these fags with momo-chutney seller to the actual native hermaphrodites tht beg for money by dancing. THESE HAGS WENT ALL OUT.:lul::lul::lul::lul:
NO MERCY AT ALL. IT WAS FUCKING BRUTAL THEY EVEN SAID THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE TO FORGET ABOUT GRANDCHILDREN CAUSE THIS CHINK LOOKS LIKE HE CAN'T EVEN PRODUCE KIDS.
Tenor 28

One of the aunt looks at this girl sitting all pissed and tries to stretch the joke more and goes "don't you run away with him, ya?" And the girl in an angry disrespectful tone replies tht she will.

It escalates and her fucking low inhib father with a straight face says that if she runs away w a "ching chong man" (his exact words) she better cut all ties and disappear into thin air because he will try to find her and if he finds her he will legitimately kill her.

Her mom prolly thought thats too far to say in public n tries to calm the situation and tells him to chill and they divert topic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Brutal blackpill. :lul::lul::lul:
Even middle aged baboon aunties have zero respect for chinks. Didn't want to go to this cucked social event first but after witnessing this comedy show I don't regret a single second.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Ethniframementalcel, Hikicel69 and 34 others
Over for chinks coz low dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 17829, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Jesus christ:feelskek:

Asian dudes should aim to look like Toshiro Mifune or Tatsuya Nakadai or all those other Japanese movie stars of the past.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
based dad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XOX, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others
Jesus christ:feelskek:

Asian dudes should aim to look like Toshiro Mifune or Tatsuya Nakadai or all those other Japanese movie stars of the past.
mifune was a russo japanese rape baby. just be wmaf wins again

nakadai is a bug eyed faggot looks like low class peasant shit

mifune was a russo japanese rape baby. just be wmaf wins again

nakadai is a bug eyed faggot looks like low class peasant shit
Glsd someone knows who I'm talking about at least lmaoo fair play to you for that.

No proof on Mifune being a rapebaby his children himself etc all look pure Japanese. Plus, the Japanese bitches the Russians so hard they started a revolution against their leaders because of the humilliation:forcedsmile:

Tatsuya Nakadai did come from a himble background true but the bug eyes didn't euin his overall facial harmony

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
The plastic kpop gooks don’t represent k drama, jap, Chinese moggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
There was this distant foid cousin w her mum and dad at the family gathering. She is quite hot by standards of curryland. Light skinned, relatively tall, good proportions etc and easily mimics a high tier becky after being dolled up.

View attachment 1613041

Everything was going well up until the old hag aunts started joking about who gets married next and point at her as a joke asking if she has a man in mind.

Then this girl's parents be like "oh no no no" and start spewing personal info on how their daughter is obsessed w k pop Korean fags n everything in her life has to be about k pop, from her phone wallpaper to the fucking water bottles she carries to office:lul::lul::lul::lul:keep in mind this bitch is 23yr old and has a job.
View attachment 1613026

She then gets defensive and starts going off on how it's her personal taste etc and her dad straight up calls her dreamboys a bunch of "faggots meant to confuse ppl and indoctrinate homosexuality via music" in front of everyone, like fucking kids and shit.

It gets even better..
One of these aunts is like "what?" and demands to see what the fuck do they look like and the dad pulls out his phone to show his daughters WhatsApp avi of some korea faggot dressed in orange.

Then followed the onslaught of such racist remarks tht would put forum race baiters to shame.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

These aunties went frm mocking chinese language for some reason to comparing these fags with momo-chutney seller to the actual native hermaphrodites tht beg for money by dancing. THESE HAGS WENT ALL OUT.:lul::lul::lul::lul:
NO MERCY AT ALL. IT WAS FUCKING BRUTAL THEY EVEN SAID THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE TO FORGET ABOUT GRANDCHILDREN CAUSE THIS CHINK LOOKS LIKE HE CAN'T EVEN PRODUCE KIDS.
View attachment 1613072
One of the aunt looks at this girl sitting all pissed and tries to stretch the joke more and goes "don't you run away with him, ya?" And the girl in an angry disrespectful tone replies tht she will.

It escalates and her fucking low inhib father with a straight face says that if she runs away w a "ching chong man" (his exact words) she better cut all ties and disappear into thin air because he will try to find her and if he finds her he will legitimately kill her.

Her mom prolly thought thats too far to say in public n tries to calm the situation and tells him to chill and they divert topic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Even middle aged baboon aunties have zero respect for chinks. Didn't want to go to this cucked social event first but after witnessing this comedy show I don't regret a single second.
Curries literally are on a whole 'nother level of racism against people with asian phenos, I literally have no idea where it comes from. My mom is, so are my aunts, they have always been. Fucking hell they even go so far as to make fun of east Indians cause they eat fish or something, i don't fucking know lmao. Only my uncles seem to be cool with asian guys because they are all specialized medical professionals and their fellow coworkers are most likely asian as well, plus they literally live in Cali so that place has tons of Asians and curries.

Personally i myself never wanted to be racist against asian people, unless they try starting shit with me first. I legitimately see east Asian countries like China, south Korea, and Japan to be more cleaner and higher quality than all south asian countries combined.

BUT THAT LITERALLY JUST SHOWS YOU, that foids literally truly, SECRETELY don't give af if you are economically superior or not, if you don't physically appeal to them, they will always look down on you for it, and will only ever use you for your money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, fjor2096, Chadeep and 2 others
LOL. she probably saw stopasianhate protests and stuff though, and it’ll just fuel her to fight racism or something.

this is the thing with trump. he never caused anyone to be racist. for every +10% violence encouraged by verbal racism, asians actually gain +1000% status. there can be +200% violence snd that just causes+20000% status.

i want more verbal racism because no one is actually affected by it. weird r/aznidentity clowns want to end verbal attacks because they’re retards who don’t realize asians need the same power as blm blacks to be able to guilt trip whites in the future

it’s like if a white girl gets beat by her dad she wants bbc and becomes a blm mental health advocate or something, this indian got beat and wants asian

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 9779, Chadeep and 1 other person
LOL. she probably saw stopasianhate protests and stuff though, and it’ll just fuel her to fight racism or something.

this is the thing with trump. he never caused anyone to be racist. for every +10% violence encouraged by verbal racism, asians actually gain +1000% status. there can be +200% violence snd that just causes+20000% status.

i want more verbal racism because no one is actually affected by it. weird r/aznidentity clowns want to end verbal attacks because they’re retards who don’t realize asians need the same power as blm blacks to be able to guilt trip whites in the future

it’s like if a white girl gets beat by her dad she wants bbc and becomes a blm mental health advocate or something, this indian got beat and wants asian
Interesting take :feelshehe:

I like ur username, defines me
SecretFlashyAnhinga size restricted

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover
@thecel @IncelsBraincels
Kpop max:feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels

View attachment 1613041

View attachment 1613026

It gets even better..

View attachment 1613072

North Indians cosnider themselves White and are racists jfl:forcedsmile:

View attachment 1613041

View attachment 1613026

It gets even better..

View attachment 1613072

@Collagen or rope it looks like these curries have stockholm syndrome from centuries of getting bullied by mughal asian alphas.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217

View attachment 1613041

View attachment 1613026

It gets even better..

View attachment 1613072

Please differentiate between Chinese and Korean

korea is an illegally occupied province of China. We have no control over them. Once Korea is liberate kpop will be outlawed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, fjor2096, Chadeep and 3 others
North Indians cosnider themselves White and are racists jfl:forcedsmile:
No, north Currys don't consider themselves whites at all !! But caucasian.

Also northies are the least racists, in south they'll attack if just for not speaking their language.

No, north Currys don't consider themselves whites at all !! But caucasian.

Also northies are the least racists, in south they'll attack if just for not speaking their language.
Muh Caucasian muh aryan :feelskek:

Without north india, you'll will end up just like Sri Lanka, btw are you tamil?

It seems like kerela and Karnataka have started to support the north as well.

View attachment 1613041

View attachment 1613026

It gets even better..

View attachment 1613072

Which country is your curry family in?

Without north india, you'll will end up just like Sri Lanka, btw are you tamil?

It seems like kerela and Karnataka have started to support the north as well.
I'm from Kerala. We support india as a whole . No special love to anyone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18408
I'm from Kerala. We support india as a whole . No special love to anyone
Cope, i know many mallus, and they don't like tamils at all or support the south union at all, mallus and kannadigas speak Hindi and prefer the northern rule.

Infact some outright hated them.

Cope, i know many mallus, and they don't like tamils at all or support the south union at all, mallus and kannadigas speak Hindi and prefer the northern rule.

Infact some outright hated them.
Dude I said we don't have special love or hate towards anyone. Yes I speak Hindi well . Most keralites mind their own business that's it. I don't know about Kannadigas. But personally I don't have any reason to hate Tamils because every Tamil guy I met was nice and friendly to me.

kpop theory is legit but it works on white people

heres a white female that showed bts to her dj dad

her dj dad then play bts on the radio to influence more white women to listen to kpop

this was back in like 2017 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 1613041

View attachment 1613026

It gets even better..

View attachment 1613072

What does ur dad and aunties think of asian women, same thing or ?

kpop theory is legit but it works on white people

heres a white female that showed bts to her dj dad

her dj dad then play bts on the radio to influence more white women to listen to kpop

this was back in like 2017 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nothing can beat the natural instincts tho, most wmn are only attracted to caucasian males, and some are attracted to BBC.

In reality, it's mostly noodles breeding out with caucasian males, not the other way around.

Wmn are mostly virtue signalling.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and ShowerMaxxing
Nothing can beat the natural instincts tho, most wmn are only attracted to caucasian males, and some are attracted to BBC.

In reality, it's mostly noodles breeding out with caucasian males, not the other way around.

Wmn are mostly virtue signalling.
white women are most open to going interracial since they are likely to party the most

if u a ethnic male just run night game at a bar or club

u can also go to festivals/raves to fuck white women easily

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 18408
white women are most open to going interracial since they are likely to party the most

if u a ethnic male just run night game at a bar or club

u can also go to festivals/raves to fuck white women easily
Which country is best for ethnics?

Where are you from? I heard they put ethnics and BBC in prison and the police is racist asf, isn't the US the ultimate cumskin supremacist country? I think maybe Ireland or Europe would be better?

Where are you from? I heard they put ethnics and BBC in prison and the police is racist asf, isn't the US the ultimate cumskin supremacist country? I think maybe Ireland or Europe would be better?
america

yeah but those are not the generation population

if u ethnic and u take advantage of american rights then u can have a good time with white females

america

yeah but those are not the generation population

if u ethnic and u take advantage of american rights then u can have a good time with white females
How gynocentrism there?

Your cousin is white and not indian?

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief
k-pop still winning,

your cousin is still seduced no matter what racist mockery your family pulls

We need more dads like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
k-pop still winning,

your cousin is still seduced no matter what racist mockery your family pulls
:feelskek::feelskek: I cannot wait to attend her wedding. Her dad is a dark triad beast and will run her over w his 1400cc hyundai i20:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 15004, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Based dad

• +1
Reactions: Ken
My sister is into Korean guys

She was mirin this dude from a k drama we watched. Was literally the most masc dude in the show btw :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18340 and PapaGremlin
Ok so I noticed 2 things in this post
Young hot curry foids like kpop boys
Old hag aunties don't like them
I don't see the problem here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18922 and fjor2096
What did she look like? I mostly see MTB curry women lusting over them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
did she actually bleach her skin?
I'm not sure but probably yes, her mom has almost the same skintone BUT bleaching isn't out of the question, she has indeed gotten multiple shades whiter than before.

Pretty common phenomenon for upper middle class South Delhi girls.

E2c9030b334f9742baa0cbb4ae6d7ff4
Cefb8092dd606ec1bf2c7823e5715610

E28141c3378a7cda7205ab7ad7f5cc21
E5b1b83e8e414bf7786340c950993bd5

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 16501
What did she look like? I mostly see MTB curry women lusting over them.
The pic I included the original post

She is quite hot by standards of curryland. Light skinned, relatively tall, good proportions etc and easily mimics a high tier becky after being dolled up.

Images   2022 03 30T170000585
Looks exactly like this girl except black hair

america is the best place for blacks by A LOT actually. blm+affirmative action halo. best place for whites men is probably some south east asian country that teaches their kids to marry white mean, and best place for white women is probably china or something unless they get raped because they love white women. china actually has white monkey jobs where they hire everyday white people to pretend to work for them.

i think even with affirmative action america is the best place for asians because of virtue signaling maxxing. russian white women and germans sometimes have a weird thing for kpop on tiktok no joke. theres a bunch if “korean boyfriend” videos in youtube where a russian woman takes in a submissive korean as a pet. maybe russia will be the best place for asian men because of the russia china alliance lol

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Please differentiate between Chinese and Korean

korea is an illegally occupied province of China. We have no control over them. Once Korea is liberate kpop will be outlawed.

They all look Filipino lol