Foid cousin brutally trolled at gathering by entire family [story] (K-pop copers do not enter)

They all look Filipino lol
Thoughts on kpop?

Tbh your faggot government has done an excellent job infiltrating our youth with that disgusting kpop degeneracy

Thoughts on kpop?

Tbh your faggot government has done an excellent job infiltrating our youth with that disgusting kpop degeneracy

Nobody besides 12 year old girls listen to kpop in korea. We have other actual normal music that is more popular.

90% of kpop fans are south east asians

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Nobody besides 12 year old girls listen to kpop in korea. We have other actual normal music that is more popular.

90% of kpop fans are south east asians
Yeah but as a korean what are you thoughts on it?

Every koreaboo I know irl seems to flaunt it as something to be proud :lul::lul::lul:

thankfully my ethnic family and Latin family are too advanced to say that u cant marry xyz else I'll.kill you shit, but.i have heard it from distant relatives who are poor as fuck and live in villages and crap, really makes me cage.

a Colombian aunty asked if I marry a.noodle and have a half noodle kid would he be able to.speak.spanish.

but yeah both sides of my.family, especially the men, are giga based about how feminine Asian men are and have zero time, and their daughters are obsessed with kpop, and one.of.them even.has a fag son but hes not come out and uncle is too dumb to realise, like why has your 32yr.old.kid NEVER had a gf lol

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
NO MERCY AT ALL. IT WAS FUCKING BRUTAL THEY EVEN SAID THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE TO FORGET ABOUT GRANDCHILDREN CAUSE THIS CHINK LOOKS LIKE HE CAN'T EVEN PRODUCE KIDS.
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and PapaGremlin
That's brutal. Over for KPopcels.

I still cannot stop caging jfl.
There was this distant foid cousin w her mum and dad at the family gathering. She is quite hot by standards of curryland. Light skinned, relatively tall, good proportions etc and easily mimics a high tier becky after being dolled up.

very close to this except black hair:
View attachment 1613041

We talked a bit n were sitting nearby.
Everything was going well up until the old hag aunts started joking about who gets married next and point at her as a joke asking if she has a man in mind.

Then this girl's parents be like "oh no no no" and start spewing personal info on how their daughter is obsessed w k pop Korean fags n everything in her life has to be about k pop, from her phone wallpaper to the fucking water bottles she carries to office:lul::lul::lul::lul:keep in mind this bitch is 23yr old and has a job.
View attachment 1613026

She then gets defensive and starts going off on how it's her personal taste etc and her dad straight up calls her dreamboys a bunch of "faggots meant to confuse ppl and indoctrinate homosexuality via music" in front of everyone, like fucking kids and shit.

It gets even better..
One of these aunts is like "what?" and demands to see what the fuck do they look like and the dad pulls out his phone to show his daughters WhatsApp avi of some korea faggot dressed in orange.

Then followed the onslaught of such racist remarks tht would put forum race baiters to shame.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

These aunties went frm mocking chinese language for some reason to comparing these fags with momo-chutney seller to the actual native hermaphrodites tht beg for money by dancing. THESE HAGS WENT ALL OUT.:lul::lul::lul::lul:
NO MERCY AT ALL. IT WAS FUCKING BRUTAL THEY EVEN SAID THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE TO FORGET ABOUT GRANDCHILDREN CAUSE THIS CHINK LOOKS LIKE HE CAN'T EVEN PRODUCE KIDS.
View attachment 1613072
One of the aunt looks at this girl sitting all pissed and tries to stretch the joke more and goes "don't you run away with him, ya?" And the girl in an angry disrespectful tone replies tht she will.

It escalates and her fucking low inhib father with a straight face says that if she runs away w a "ching chong man" (his exact words) she better cut all ties and disappear into thin air because he will try to find her and if he finds her he will legitimately kill her.

Her mom prolly thought thats too far to say in public n tries to calm the situation and tells him to chill and they divert topic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Brutal blackpill. :lul::lul::lul:
Even middle aged baboon aunties have zero respect for chinks. Didn't want to go to this cucked social event first but after witnessing this comedy show I don't regret a single second.
your indian women love getting fucked by gook "momo sellers"

Rice = Suicide