FOID FOUND ON FORUM, HUGE EXPOSAL THREAD

sugarfucker

sugarfucker

retardedkunt
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Posts
319
Reputation
476




@multifyer , HERE MARKS THE EXPOSAL OF MULTIFYER

THROUGH COUNTLESS HOURS OF SEARCHING, I HAVE IDENTIFIED THIS FOIDS ACCOUNT

@multifyer ALSO KNOWN AS, BALENCI ON BOTH, LOOKSMAXXING.COM AND TITKOK, HAS BEEN ON ORG, FOR WEEKS



@Mods , I REQUEST A BAN IMMEDIATELY FOR RULE BREAKING


HERE SHALL START THE EXPOSURE:

EVIDENCE 1:


SAME FACE AND SIDE PROFILE MATCHING UP

FACE POSTED ON LOOKSMAX.ORG:

IMG 7763

IMG 7764







SIDE PROFILE POSTED ON BOTH TIKTOK AND LOOKSMAX.COM

IMG 7765



IMG 7767


SAME WITH THE EYE AREA


IMG 7761


SAME EYE AREA EXACTLY HERE


IMG 7768



@Thodian , I REQUEST YOU ASSIST IN MAKING SURE YOU ALSO SEE THESE COUNTLESS SIMILARITIES


EVIDENCE N.2: POSTS LIKES A FOID

CONTINUOUSLY ASKS TO “PLAY ROBLOX”

MATCHES UP WITH HER TIKTOK POSTS, CONTINUOUSLY ASKING TO PLAY RIBLOX WITH RANDOM PEOPLE

IMG 7759


UNFORTUNATELY I FORGOT TO SS THE “DOES ANYONE WANT TO PLAY ROBLOX”

BUT IT IS VERY CLEAR TO SEE THAT THIS IS A FOID


SHE ALSO TRYS TO EXPOSE HERSELF BY PLANTING A RED HERRING, BUT THIS DOES NOT WORK
IMG 7760




THIS DID NOT WORK

@Mods I REQUEST AN IMMEDIATE BAN, AGAIN ON @multifyer


Tagging people who wanted to be tagged

@alurmo @socio @bnugly @TGUN.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7759.jpeg
    IMG_7759.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: whiskers52, afroheadluke, erome and 39 others
Short thread didn’t have time to make full thread
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enviouss, Latinolooksmaxxer, Verdams mum and 8 others
LOOLLLL nice one little greycel I fw u

That balenci bitch made a vid on me then deleted it
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: g4rlic, Latinolooksmaxxer, Verdams mum and 12 others
😂😂😂
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Bully, Nocturnal and 3 others
ooooo

:what:
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: gymcel64, skool, cb006 and 3 others
Why aren't they banned yet???
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22, arlo_420 and rollthefuckingdice
@multifyer ay baby we know it’s u, u told me ab the vid fresh off the press.

It was fairly obvious.
Some filler and maybe I’d consider doing a make a wish dick down.
 
  • +1
Reactions: g4rlic, slavvicularr, Nocturnal and 2 others
holy shit she looks so jewish bro
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kiing_ronk, peptidehater22 and arlo_420
Its been a great run, bye boys 💕
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: superchud90000, g4rlic, Verdams mum and 4 others
@multifyer yo you don't have much time left lets play roblox bb <3
 




@multifyer , HERE MARKS THE EXPOSAL OF MULTIFYER

THROUGH COUNTLESS HOURS OF SEARCHING, I HAVE IDENTIFIED THIS FOIDS ACCOUNT

@multifyer ALSO KNOWN AS, BALENCI ON BOTH, LOOKSMAXXING.COM AND TITKOK, HAS BEEN ON ORG, FOR WEEKS



@Mods , I REQUEST A BAN IMMEDIATELY FOR RULE BREAKING


HERE SHALL START THE EXPOSURE:

EVIDENCE 1:


SAME FACE AND SIDE PROFILE MATCHING UP

FACE POSTED ON LOOKSMAX.ORG:

View attachment 5709692
View attachment 5709697






SIDE PROFILE POSTED ON BOTH TIKTOK AND LOOKSMAX.COM

View attachment 5709696


View attachment 5709695

SAME WITH THE EYE AREA


View attachment 5709700

SAME EYE AREA EXACTLY HERE


View attachment 5709709


@Thodian , I REQUEST YOU ASSIST IN MAKING SURE YOU ALSO SEE THESE COUNTLESS SIMILARITIES


EVIDENCE N.2: POSTS LIKES A FOID

CONTINUOUSLY ASKS TO “PLAY ROBLOX”

MATCHES UP WITH HER TIKTOK POSTS, CONTINUOUSLY ASKING TO PLAY RIBLOX WITH RANDOM PEOPLE

View attachment 5709717

UNFORTUNATELY I FORGOT TO SS THE “DOES ANYONE WANT TO PLAY ROBLOX”

BUT IT IS VERY CLEAR TO SEE THAT THIS IS A FOID


SHE ALSO TRYS TO EXPOSE HERSELF BY PLANTING A RED HERRING, BUT THIS DOES NOT WORK
View attachment 5709728




THIS DID NOT WORK

@Mods I REQUEST AN IMMEDIATE BAN, AGAIN ON @multifyer


Tagging people who wanted to be tagged

@alurmo @socio @bnugly @TGUN.

dam shes ugly ash
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420 and sugarfucker
1790781048890
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: erome, Verdams mum, Nocturnal and 4 others
Can't believe guys are simping over this ugly bitch someone get her banned already
@Gengar’s Ghost
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22, arlo_420, sugarfucker and 1 other person

Attachments

  • IMG_6525.png
    IMG_6525.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6527.png
    IMG_6527.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6528.jpeg
    IMG_6528.jpeg
    355.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: slavvicularr, skool, sonic55555 and 2 others
#ascension

ur sat on here not changing ur appearance and i am #sad
rhino at 15 LMK WHEN U HARDMAX
i don't understand your obsession with this site.

why not stick with .com ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22, Irrelevance, arlo_420 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: gymcel64, alurmo, cb006 and 2 others
i don't understand your obsession with this site.

why not stick with .com ?
i didnt want ppl to find im a foid here idk how they did

I just liked here bc people r sensitive dorks on .com
 
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: the zodiac, arlo_420 and DrRodger
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: muhajudin21, cold_nano and alurmo




@multifyer , HERE MARKS THE EXPOSAL OF MULTIFYER

THROUGH COUNTLESS HOURS OF SEARCHING, I HAVE IDENTIFIED THIS FOIDS ACCOUNT

@multifyer ALSO KNOWN AS, BALENCI ON BOTH, LOOKSMAXXING.COM AND TITKOK, HAS BEEN ON ORG, FOR WEEKS



@Mods , I REQUEST A BAN IMMEDIATELY FOR RULE BREAKING


HERE SHALL START THE EXPOSURE:

EVIDENCE 1:


SAME FACE AND SIDE PROFILE MATCHING UP

FACE POSTED ON LOOKSMAX.ORG:

View attachment 5709692
View attachment 5709697






SIDE PROFILE POSTED ON BOTH TIKTOK AND LOOKSMAX.COM

View attachment 5709696


View attachment 5709695

SAME WITH THE EYE AREA


View attachment 5709700

SAME EYE AREA EXACTLY HERE


View attachment 5709709


@Thodian , I REQUEST YOU ASSIST IN MAKING SURE YOU ALSO SEE THESE COUNTLESS SIMILARITIES


EVIDENCE N.2: POSTS LIKES A FOID

CONTINUOUSLY ASKS TO “PLAY ROBLOX”

MATCHES UP WITH HER TIKTOK POSTS, CONTINUOUSLY ASKING TO PLAY RIBLOX WITH RANDOM PEOPLE

View attachment 5709717

UNFORTUNATELY I FORGOT TO SS THE “DOES ANYONE WANT TO PLAY ROBLOX”

BUT IT IS VERY CLEAR TO SEE THAT THIS IS A FOID


SHE ALSO TRYS TO EXPOSE HERSELF BY PLANTING A RED HERRING, BUT THIS DOES NOT WORK
View attachment 5709728




THIS DID NOT WORK

@Mods I REQUEST AN IMMEDIATE BAN, AGAIN ON @multifyer


Tagging people who wanted to be tagged

@alurmo @socio @bnugly @TGUN.

@scuderia @IOD
 




@multifyer , HERE MARKS THE EXPOSAL OF MULTIFYER

THROUGH COUNTLESS HOURS OF SEARCHING, I HAVE IDENTIFIED THIS FOIDS ACCOUNT

@multifyer ALSO KNOWN AS, BALENCI ON BOTH, LOOKSMAXXING.COM AND TITKOK, HAS BEEN ON ORG, FOR WEEKS



@Mods , I REQUEST A BAN IMMEDIATELY FOR RULE BREAKING


HERE SHALL START THE EXPOSURE:

EVIDENCE 1:


SAME FACE AND SIDE PROFILE MATCHING UP

FACE POSTED ON LOOKSMAX.ORG:

View attachment 5709692
View attachment 5709697






SIDE PROFILE POSTED ON BOTH TIKTOK AND LOOKSMAX.COM

View attachment 5709696


View attachment 5709695

SAME WITH THE EYE AREA


View attachment 5709700

SAME EYE AREA EXACTLY HERE


View attachment 5709709


@Thodian , I REQUEST YOU ASSIST IN MAKING SURE YOU ALSO SEE THESE COUNTLESS SIMILARITIES


EVIDENCE N.2: POSTS LIKES A FOID

CONTINUOUSLY ASKS TO “PLAY ROBLOX”

MATCHES UP WITH HER TIKTOK POSTS, CONTINUOUSLY ASKING TO PLAY RIBLOX WITH RANDOM PEOPLE

View attachment 5709717

UNFORTUNATELY I FORGOT TO SS THE “DOES ANYONE WANT TO PLAY ROBLOX”

BUT IT IS VERY CLEAR TO SEE THAT THIS IS A FOID


SHE ALSO TRYS TO EXPOSE HERSELF BY PLANTING A RED HERRING, BUT THIS DOES NOT WORK
View attachment 5709728




THIS DID NOT WORK

@Mods I REQUEST AN IMMEDIATE BAN, AGAIN ON @multifyer


Tagging people who wanted to be tagged

@alurmo @socio @bnugly @TGUN.

Good grey
 

Attachments

  • temp_image_3829CA77-715B-45D8-BD61-C4F2220E68A1.jpeg
    temp_image_3829CA77-715B-45D8-BD61-C4F2220E68A1.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3865.webp
    IMG_3865.webp
    833.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framemaxxx, sugarfucker, dnr.niglet and 2 others




@multifyer , HERE MARKS THE EXPOSAL OF MULTIFYER

THROUGH COUNTLESS HOURS OF SEARCHING, I HAVE IDENTIFIED THIS FOIDS ACCOUNT

@multifyer ALSO KNOWN AS, BALENCI ON BOTH, LOOKSMAXXING.COM AND TITKOK, HAS BEEN ON ORG, FOR WEEKS



@Mods , I REQUEST A BAN IMMEDIATELY FOR RULE BREAKING


HERE SHALL START THE EXPOSURE:

EVIDENCE 1:


SAME FACE AND SIDE PROFILE MATCHING UP

FACE POSTED ON LOOKSMAX.ORG:

View attachment 5709692
View attachment 5709697






SIDE PROFILE POSTED ON BOTH TIKTOK AND LOOKSMAX.COM

View attachment 5709696


View attachment 5709695

SAME WITH THE EYE AREA


View attachment 5709700

SAME EYE AREA EXACTLY HERE


View attachment 5709709


@Thodian , I REQUEST YOU ASSIST IN MAKING SURE YOU ALSO SEE THESE COUNTLESS SIMILARITIES


EVIDENCE N.2: POSTS LIKES A FOID

CONTINUOUSLY ASKS TO “PLAY ROBLOX”

MATCHES UP WITH HER TIKTOK POSTS, CONTINUOUSLY ASKING TO PLAY RIBLOX WITH RANDOM PEOPLE

View attachment 5709717

UNFORTUNATELY I FORGOT TO SS THE “DOES ANYONE WANT TO PLAY ROBLOX”

BUT IT IS VERY CLEAR TO SEE THAT THIS IS A FOID


SHE ALSO TRYS TO EXPOSE HERSELF BY PLANTING A RED HERRING, BUT THIS DOES NOT WORK
View attachment 5709728




THIS DID NOT WORK

@Mods I REQUEST AN IMMEDIATE BAN, AGAIN ON @multifyer


Tagging people who wanted to be tagged

@alurmo @socio @bnugly @TGUN.

Playing Roblox already gives it away ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: cb006




@multifyer , HERE MARKS THE EXPOSAL OF MULTIFYER

THROUGH COUNTLESS HOURS OF SEARCHING, I HAVE IDENTIFIED THIS FOIDS ACCOUNT

@multifyer ALSO KNOWN AS, BALENCI ON BOTH, LOOKSMAXXING.COM AND TITKOK, HAS BEEN ON ORG, FOR WEEKS



@Mods , I REQUEST A BAN IMMEDIATELY FOR RULE BREAKING


HERE SHALL START THE EXPOSURE:

EVIDENCE 1:


SAME FACE AND SIDE PROFILE MATCHING UP

FACE POSTED ON LOOKSMAX.ORG:

View attachment 5709692
View attachment 5709697






SIDE PROFILE POSTED ON BOTH TIKTOK AND LOOKSMAX.COM

View attachment 5709696


View attachment 5709695

SAME WITH THE EYE AREA


View attachment 5709700

SAME EYE AREA EXACTLY HERE


View attachment 5709709


@Thodian , I REQUEST YOU ASSIST IN MAKING SURE YOU ALSO SEE THESE COUNTLESS SIMILARITIES


EVIDENCE N.2: POSTS LIKES A FOID

CONTINUOUSLY ASKS TO “PLAY ROBLOX”

MATCHES UP WITH HER TIKTOK POSTS, CONTINUOUSLY ASKING TO PLAY RIBLOX WITH RANDOM PEOPLE

View attachment 5709717

UNFORTUNATELY I FORGOT TO SS THE “DOES ANYONE WANT TO PLAY ROBLOX”

BUT IT IS VERY CLEAR TO SEE THAT THIS IS A FOID


SHE ALSO TRYS TO EXPOSE HERSELF BY PLANTING A RED HERRING, BUT THIS DOES NOT WORK
View attachment 5709728




THIS DID NOT WORK

@Mods I REQUEST AN IMMEDIATE BAN, AGAIN ON @multifyer


Tagging people who wanted to be tagged

@alurmo @socio @bnugly @TGUN.

dnr but from the title i suggest u get rid of that bitch she cannot be here
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22 and Nocturnal
@Mods just put the stripe in the accounts name stop this attention whore elliot hulse is literlaly better then this srs
 
I’ve got beef with this bitch

She was found on org a few months back too
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and alurmo

Similar threads

sugarfucker
Replies
26
Views
129
multifyer
multifyer
peptidehater22
Replies
14
Views
150
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
_MVP_
Replies
2
Views
27
Arrlo
Arrlo
Lorence
Replies
9
Views
106
psychomatic715
psychomatic715
Romxnus753AC
Replies
87
Views
389
threadeffort
T

Users who are viewing this thread

  • britadeirajunior999
  • skool
  • benlinus
  • Fuldblod
  • BecomingX
  • ImogUto0blivion
  • kiing_ronk
  • pony
  • looksthrowaway
  • enviouss
  • bnugly
  • superchud90000
  • alurmo
  • hitmancrewzz
  • jp212
  • sonic55555
  • Latinolooksmaxxer
  • g4rlic
  • iqletlowtest
  • Adonis25x
  • ClayBeingGray
Back
Top