Foid gets banned from r/ladyboners for posting a curry man

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
reason stated is that they suspected it must be some kind of incel man pretending to be a female poster.
screenshot before it was taken down:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: pardocel, Daniel Plainview, Chadeep and 51 others
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
Mans tryna put some encrypted messaging in them images to delude women into liking indians

the extent indians have to go through 🤦‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Daniel Plainview, Chadeep and 19 others
They post curries there constantly to virtue signal.

This was some subhuman curry the same guy posted earlierr that got nearly 1K upvotes

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadeep, Deleted member 24055 and 4 others
i regret trying to look for the original. r/ladyboners is suicide fuel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 21712 and PointOfNoReturn
They post curries there constantly to virtue signal.

This was some subhuman curry the same guy posted earlierr that got nearly 1K upvotes

I am Dev Patel supremacist
i regret trying to look for the original. r/ladyboners is suicide fuel
Post Morgan Lahaye there

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

Post with 1.2K upvotes

Literally some random oldcel

Another mediocre curry with 500 upvotes

These were all among the top 10 posts in the week btw

Among top posts of the month. This sub is retarded and shows the appeal of random trannies larping as foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 19036, Deprived and 7 others
I've been reposted on that sub lmao

fucking over.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, HarrierDuBois and 6 others
Where’s the gif of that one user imitating banderas. I like that one

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14

Post with 1.2K upvotes

Among top posts of the month. This sub is retarded and shows the appeal of random trannies larping as foids

Those white guys are incel lookwise ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
normie with good pheno and no serious failos.
Yeah I notice that they post a lot of normies there. It seems to be 50% normie and below and then just some current trendy actor or henry cavil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Yeah I notice that they post a lot of normies there. It seems to be 50% normie and below and then just some current trendy actor or henry cavil
most 'chads' are just good pictures of high tier normies.

if they seriously descent from losing their hair, or ageing, they're not chads, they're just normies.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and SubhumanCurrycel

if they seriously descent from losing their hair, or ageing, they're not chads, they're just normies.
Not even that. I just made a post about it/linked examples

This guy got nearly 1K upvotes and if he posted here he'd be called incel

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
brutal race pill

Indian is bottom of the barrel lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554

View attachment 1962632

He’s 6’3-4 no shot he’d be called an incel by anyone with more than a single brain cell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24055

View attachment 1962632

Ain't no way this truecel got 1k

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful

Post with 1.2K upvotes

Yeah man not only is that Nick guy ugly, but there's nothing less sexy than someone eating chicken wings, whoever posted that must be an epic troll that wanted to expose how stupid they are

Vascularity and coloring failo, iq failo too
nobody cares about any of this shit besides third world homosexual curries like yourself, if anything they are negative traits.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 2268
nobody cares about any of this shit besides third world homosexual curries like yourself, if anything they are negative traits.

Shut up Jew.

reason stated is that they suspected it must be some kind of incel man pretending to be a female poster.
screenshot before it was taken down:
View attachment 1962608
I’ve seen a lot of curry and rice men that use r/aznidentity post curry and rice guys on that sub. It’s weird asf.

I’m American retard your an old cell faggot

All Chads lose Chad status due to balding though. Show me a Chad who went bald and stayed a Chad?

Show me a Chad who went bald and stayed a Chad?
Jason statham, not necessarily a chad but lost zero appeal when he started balding.

if 'chad' doesn't have the skull shape to pull off anything then he's not a chad.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 2268
thought you said you didn't live in the third world.

confirmed, over.
The level of low iq this guy has I can’t even fathom @softlysoftly i guess that’s what happens when your a 30 year old blue collar worker who still looks like shit and has lumpy biceps and marshmallow muscle insertions despite training for years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, softlysoftly and Orc
Jason statham, not necessarily a chad but lost zero appeal when he started balding.

if 'chad' doesn't have the skull shape to pull off anything then he's not a chad.
Keep posting for validation on incel forums faggot old cell

• JFL
Reactions: Orc
The level of low iq this guy has I can’t even fathom @softlysoftly i guess that’s what happens when your a 30 year old blue collar worker who still looks like shit and has lumpy biceps and marshmallow muscle insertions despite training for years
t. man who won't post body.

afraid of getting mogged by a natty, caged at the tag, your friend still has to back up his claim that women are attracted to vascularity.

up the tren.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ArcticStorm and Deleted member 2268

afraid of getting mogged by a natty, caged at the tag, your friend still has to back up his claim that women are attracted to vascularity.

up the tren.
Back up claim with studies? Any guy with muscle definition and vascularity knows that women like it bc they come up to you and feel your arms etc. obv you’d never know that bc you spend your life plowing fields making minimum wage and going on dinner dates with roasties.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Back up claim with studies?
yes please back up YOUR claim that women are attracted to vascularity with studies.
Any guy with muscle definition and vascularity knows that women like it bc they come up to you and feel your arms etc.
you wouldn't know, you have nothing worth posting.

anyone that doesn't post body is brown, small and ugly until proven otherwise.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 2268

Never knew women to consider him a sex symbol. If anything Vin Diesel or The Rock would be better examples as they look better without hair than with. Vin looks like a Jewish rat with hair and Dwayne like a Filipino accountant. Neither are facially Chads though, so if anything the bald look can enhance sex appeal on weaker bone structure.

Yeah man not only is that Nick guy ugly, but there's nothing less sexy than someone eating chicken wings, whoever posted that must be an epic troll that wanted to expose how stupid they are
I almost fucked his niece. He was born in a town I'm right next too jfl

I almost fucked his niece. He was born in a town I'm right next too jfl
I guess the word almost is important here. did you at least get to see her panties?

their suspicion is probably right. why would females care about curries when there's plenty of good looking whites and meds around? makes no sense.

up the tren.

Muscles is mainly cope but lean isn't you need a lean face in 2022 the rest is up to surgery literally.

You dont need muscles the only things your gonna attract is other men which is brutal.

Muscles is mainly cope but lean isn't you need a lean face in 2022 the rest is up to surgery literally.

You dont need muscles the only things your gonna attract is other men which is brutal.
I agree, anything past swimmer mode is cope for general appeal, the only reason why people should do more than that is if they've got bad skeletal structure and need to compensate.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and reptiles
I agree, anything past swimmer mode is cope for general appeal, the only reason why people should do more than that is if they've got bad skeletal structure and need to compensate.

If they had bad skeletal structure coping ablut it and start saving for surgery an genioplasty is gonna mog your 4 years gym ascesion.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
They called Cole Sprouse "too young" and when he was like 28. Can't believe some people on here actually take that sub srs lol

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Orc

Incel

back up his claim that women are attracted to vascularity.
you lying idiot you are making it seem like I made a claim
You said vascularity and roundness exclusively appeals to homos and I asked you to back up that claim and you have yet to do that!
You made a claim all I asked was for you to back it up! Now back it up bitch provide fucking sources
@decadouche57 this arborist is a diagnosed autist afterall he probably eats his own shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
you lying idiot you are making it seem like I made a claim
You said vascularity and roundness exclusively appeals to homos and I asked you to back up that claim and you have yet to do that!
You made a claim all I asked was for you to back it up! Now back it up bitch provide fucking sources
@decadouche57 this arborist is a diagnosed autist afterall he probably eats his own shit
your claim is that women like vascularity, you need to back up this claim, I don't need to disprove your claim.

I have provided plenty of evidence that it appeals to homosexuals, you haven't provided any that it actually appeals to women.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and softlysoftly