Ladyboners is weird as fuck

D

Deleted member 21661

You need to commit crime
The top posts there are filled with subhumans, normies, and oldcels. Idk if it's because the sub is filled with trannies, roasties, or what, but they virtue signal a fuck ton

All of these are among the top of the week/month with 500+ upvotes and are just the recent posts lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Baldingman1998, terrorblade and 9 others
most are +40 grannies

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036, Deprived and 12 others
Chico got 0 upvotes on this sub

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, terrorblade, iii3246 and 9 others
Chico got 0 upvotes on this sub
No ladyboners for my eaten heart

Dellisola got 12 upvotes and random normies got nearly 1000

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and terrorblade
Subhuman is the new Chad
over if you’re not downing soylent and gaming nintendo 24/7 in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036, mogging and 1 other person
I’m gonna post my own pics and see what happens wish me luck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 11887, terrorblade and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, terrorblade, Deleted member 22841 and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 21661
Trying to build it back up. One roastie fuck at a time
I'm telling you man you look good. I can ask random girls to rate you if you want.

• Hmm...
I'm telling you man you look good. I can ask random girls to rate you if you want.
Idk man girls don’t find me that attractive it’s just the way it’s always been. Maybe the height maybe the pheno idk

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Idk man girls don’t find me that attractive it’s just the way it’s always been. Maybe the height maybe the pheno idk
When I saw your face I thought it was a larp because you mogged really hard. I don't think its the pheno either tbh, people here racecope too hard and even then you have mostly good features. If you have bad results you have bad results but there has to be something else to it imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 22780
Tbh qlot of it is because they are trannies and old roasties, but alot of it cannot be understated the effect of reddit being primarily occupied by ugly unwanted non NT foids. (Unwanted by Chad's and other foids obviously).
Jfl the type of foids that use reddit are the ones that got bullied by other foids for being ugly or weird, and got rejected by their chad crushes.
That's why they choose these outlandish guys as heartthrobs, as a sort of diss or rejection of the Chad's they couldn't have.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deprived, Deleted member 8771 and 2 others
Virtue signaling.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, terrorblade, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
When I saw your face I thought it was a larp because you mogged really hard. I don't think its the pheno either tbh, people here racecope too hard and even then you have mostly good features. If you have bad results you have bad results but there has to be something else to it imo
You're like the example of what women show some currycel when they say they like ethnic guys

I’m also aspie af maybe that’s it. Maybe personality kinda does matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
I’m also aspie af maybe that’s it. Maybe personality kinda does matter
Yeah I think it's that. The average guy would be lucky to get as many dates as you online tbh.

The top posts there are filled with subhumans, normies, and oldcels. Idk if it's because the sub is filled with trannies, roasties, or what, but they virtue signal a fuck ton

All of these are among the top of the week/month with 500+ upvotes and are just the recent posts lmao.

They're not virtue signalling

What did you expect that ladyboners would he filled with tiktok prettyboys? And chico edits?

Just like this forum cant agree on one perfect type of girl and everyone has their own tastes

This thread is full of people not understanding just he her type

Dev is good example of how hair + facial hair can make a night a day difference.
While he is low PSL he is good sex appeal plus over 6 foot.

Nick offerman looks good and most importantly has a masc AF public persona so no surprise here either

Other guys
One is displaying as a sexualised Aztec warrior

The other is literally brown Jim from the office.and so many bitches wanted to smash him

And stranger things post is mainly about hopper

The takeaway here is almost all these guys are super tall
and have either a masc public persona like offerman/Aztec warrior/hopper from stranger things or a boyfriend guy vibe dev/ brown Jim from office

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 23611 and Deleted member 16515

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, HeLivesAgain, Deleted member 23611 and 4 others

What did you expect that ladyboners would he filled with tiktok prettyboys? And chico edits?

Just like this forum cant agree on one perfect type of girl and everyone has their own tastes

This thread is full of people not understanding just he her type

Dev is good example of how hair + facial hair can make a night a day difference.
While he is low PSL he is good sex appeal plus over 6 foot.

Nick offerman looks good and most importantly has a masc AF public persona so no surprise here either

Other guys
One is displaying as a sexualised Aztec warrior

The other is literally brown Jim from the office.and so many bitches wanted to smash him

And stranger things post is mainly about hopper
I can see the guys being attractive and date-able if they showcase good social skills and whatnot IRL but the fact that they're being SIMPED over just based on their looks is interesting and lifefuel TBH.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 21661 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Cúmskins not able to cope after facing the reality that it's actually the ethnics that make women wet

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 21712 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Cúmskins not able to cope after facing the reality that it's actually the ethnics that make women wet
ugly mfs not able to cope after they realise that it's looks that's the most important thing and ethnicity ≠ attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I can see the guys being attractive and date-able if they showcase good social skills and whatnot IRL but the fact that they're being SIMPED over just based on their looks is interesting and lifefuel TBH.

You have to take into account their public persona and the vibe they give off in interviews etc since they are famous

The public persona is what girls assume their real life personality to be

When girls are looking at nick offerman they're imagining him doing manly DIY in their house as they sip tea and it gets them off etc

While dudes here just see that hes old, kinda overweight not great PSL and cannot understand the appeal.

they really do want to fuck him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 23611 and Deleted member 16515
Just be 6'2 high NT MTN curry theory. He has it better than 95% of curries.

because its mostly fat redditors lapring as women or morbidly obese female redditors.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 21661
Screenshot 20221122 114245 479

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deprived, terrorblade and 1 other person
Holy shit that is new king of framecels.
1o0gyiiw4z0a1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 21661
Going double down with a lot of them being trannies as well because -- wtf. Just no.
You often do hear trannies talk about how there into 'older' and 'daddies' and when shown its rarely in the same way actually women are into.
They will always be into what ever ACTUAL women present.
Yet when they do it themselves it never adds up.

Still that title 'lady BONERS'...That plays right into the tranny theory. Of course there going to be there.

This also plays into my hand of 'who cares what woman think'.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
Female gaze vs male gaze every time boyos

The blue pill works, it just takes 9 months of being stuck in the friend zone first which no guy wants to do

You can turn any high tier normie into a sex symbol for women by giving him 12 episodes of scripted personality on Netflix

not is not its just a combination of being attractive and having a feminine/perceivd liberal aura

It's Reddit bro, the only thing they do is virture signal.

In every fashion subreddit that exists the all time top posts will be either black people or trannies 100% of the time with below average fits, but they somehow always get more upvotes, I'm ethnic myself and I find it kinda racist ngl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 23611, SubSigma and 1 other person
virtue signallers are a plague

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611