ihavenightmares
n
- Joined
- Jul 31, 2026
- Posts
- 1,660
- Reputation
- 3,295
JFL
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari



You can really see it in her eyes the amount of damage the blackpill did. BrutalYe she scrolled is as a guest
Scary![]()
Thats rightShe was 14 and went undercover on inc3l forums

Same tbhid rope if i looked like that
Even incels wouldnt fuck herid rope if i looked like that
Org ruined me for life. Fuck im so blackpilled“.Org killed me”![]()
every time i feel shit about how i look i will remember some ppl gen look like that so it could be worseEven incels wouldnt fuck her
fuckkk bro da bp is so brootaallllOrg ruined me for life. Fuck im so blackpilled



You can really see it in her eyes the amount of damage the blackpill did. Brutal
whats that one streamer clav was clowning on a while back he was like super short and stuffwhats this pheno called? all nigs are just so disgusting to look at, kai cenat pheno, so fucking ugly pukeworthy
+ Rakai pheno alsowhats this pheno called? all nigs are just so disgusting to look at, kai cenat pheno, so fucking ugly pukeworthy
Thats right
id rope if i looked like that
shes fucking lying her ass off
We got it buddyincel is when homophobic racist and sexist
honestly if I only shot straight mud and my kids would look like him then id become peter scully+ Rakai pheno also
![]()
Disgusting to look at jfl
She has rage against the incelsWhy is she looking at me like that
I feel molested
Yea no wonder she was offendedHoly shit she’s ugly
le incels hurt my feelingsShe has rage against the incels
canthoplasty/pexy candidate
nvm skull transplant*canthoplasty/pexy candidate
She really is repulsivewouldnt even be good as a fleshlight ugly little nigger
@JesusDaKing @Blasian-K check this cagefuel
I doubt itI’ve been on incel forums since I was 14 and what I found might shock you….
@ihavenightmaresI’ve been on incel forums since I was 14 and what I found might shock you….
Crazy, I got chills from this…@JesusDaKing @Blasian-K check this cagefuel