FOID goes undercover on incel forums and "hasnt been the same since"

ihavenightmares

ihavenightmares

n
Joined
Jul 31, 2026
Posts
1,660
Reputation
3,295
IMG 2695
IMG 2696
IMG 2697


JFL
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Light•, Blasian-K, BigBallsLarry and 18 others
Ye she scrolled is as a guest

Scary :feelskek:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K, whiskers52, Fragments and 7 others
ugly ass nigger
id rather die a virgin than crack her
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Light•, ICR, TrueFaelid and 4 others
Wait till blud meets Verdam 💀💀💀
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K, Fragments, ICR and 3 others
Ye she scrolled is as a guest

Scary :feelskek:
You can really see it in her eyes the amount of damage the blackpill did. Brutal
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 4ward, ICR, Joeseminate and 3 others
philosopher by 8, detective by 14
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fragments, Barreton, ICR and 5 others
She was 14 and went undercover on inc3l forums
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, Joeseminate and ihavenightmares
incel is when homophobic racist and sexist
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, TrueFaelid and ihavenightmares
shes fucking lying her ass off
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, TrueFaelid and ihavenightmares
id rope if i looked like that
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, TrueFaelid and ihavenightmares
“.Org killed me” 🧌
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR and ihavenightmares
Angry The Office GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and ihavenightmares
these replies are funny as fuck
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, lowinhibragecel and ihavenightmares
whats this pheno called? all nigs are just so disgusting to look at, kai cenat pheno, so fucking ugly pukeworthy
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: avenox, ihavenightmares and lowinhibragecel
Holy shit she’s ugly
 
  • +1
Reactions: ihavenightmares
whats this pheno called? all nigs are just so disgusting to look at, kai cenat pheno, so fucking ugly pukeworthy
whats that one streamer clav was clowning on a while back he was like super short and stuff
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
Why is she looking at me like that
I feel molested
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and ihavenightmares
whats this pheno called? all nigs are just so disgusting to look at, kai cenat pheno, so fucking ugly pukeworthy
+ Rakai pheno also

Rakai Manipulate GIF by pipedpie


Disgusting to look at jfl
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horseman. and ICR
her face is so fucking ugly and repulsing stupid ass nigger
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub3forfemcels and ihavenightmares
she looks so fucking disgusting she needs to die now
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Light•
i actually cant stand looking at this stupid bitch
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Light• and ihavenightmares
wouldnt even be good as a fleshlight ugly little nigger
 
  • +1
Reactions: ihavenightmares
her ct still mogs mine
 
  • +1
Reactions: ihavenightmares
She must've saw @Xinyue 's posts
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ihavenightmares
I’ve been on incel forums since I was 14 and what I found might shock you….
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K
I’ve been on incel forums since I was 14 and what I found might shock you….
@ihavenightmares

He’s just quoting the "foid," lol. Don’t take whiskers seriously here. Nothing could faze that, nigga!
@JesusDaKing @Blasian-K check this cagefuel
Crazy, I got chills from this…

I laughed. However, I don't get the point in lying? Just to stir up sympathy so bitches can feel bad that you talked to incels online, cagefuel indeed…
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiskers52 and ihavenightmares

Similar threads

chud10282892
Replies
21
Views
102
FarhanHere
FarhanHere
Lowdimotrucel
Replies
1
Views
39
Short
Short
Lorence
Replies
0
Views
1
Lorence
Lorence
coolguyjames
Replies
0
Views
16
coolguyjames
coolguyjames
sync!
Replies
17
Views
97
BeanCelll
BeanCelll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top