FOID POSTS TIKTOK ABOUT THIS WEBSITE 2ND COMING OF THE SUBHUMAN ARMY!

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
you all remember last march when i got banned for being irresponsible with this forum because a foid posted a tiktok cancellation video that got 400k views, and posted about this website?

yeah? well it's not just me this time.

So basically @N0RTH posts a thread about this bitch

Like every other femoid, it's an attention whore, who lusts for nothing more than views.

This foidlet just texted me back on Instagram, and she gave me the username of the faggot lurker who narced on us.
The abused dog in question goes by the name of plucky_CY#4715 on Discord, if any of you guys have a blackpill server DON'T LET THIS CUCK IN THERE! HE'S NOTHING BUT A NO GOOD FUCKING NIGGER! YOU WANNA KNOW WHY THIS HOLE IS TELLING THE TRUTH FOR ONCE IN THE EXISTENCE OF TOILETS? LOOK AT WHAT THIS MAN HAS SAID ON MY SERVER! HE'S BOUTTA BE BANNED!

Let's find this jews IP address, so the mods can ban this glowie.
If you're reading this cucky, you're so Jewish cunt. Go fuck yourself! You're banned from my server! You're just trying to get this site nuked you fucking waste of sperm, you no longer have membership on my Discord Server. No jews, or niggers allowed!

Yeah keep begging and sucking my cock, you little gay jew boy!

JFL at this NT normie comments xD

This shit just randomly came onto my FYP, and I am not responsible for this, it ain't even my fault me and @N0RTH didn't do shit. It's these fucking faggot niggers, FUCK YOU LURKERS! TOO SCARED TO COME FACE US HUH? MEET ME ON THE DISCORD SERVER AND LET'S FIGHT, OH WAIT WHAT'S THAT? YOU'RE A NIGGER? YEAH YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED ON THE PREMISIS! BYE!

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, chaddyboi66, Britmaxxer and 14 others
Give foids validation theory

They like you and want to raise your parasites at their cost.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
you all remember last march when i got banned for being irresponsible with this forum because a foid posted a tiktok cancellation video that got 400k views, and posted about this website?
View attachment 1844055
View attachment 1844058

Like every other femoid, it's an attention whore, who lusts for nothing more than views.

View attachment 1844053
View attachment 1844060
This foidlet just texted me back on Instagram, and she gave me the username of the faggot lurker who narced on us.
The abused dog in question goes by the name of plucky_CY#4715 on Discord, if any of you guys have a blackpill server DON'T LET THIS CUCK IN THERE! HE'S NOTHING BUT A NO GOOD FUCKING NIGGER! YOU WANNA KNOW WHY THIS HOLE IS TELLING THE TRUTH FOR ONCE IN THE EXISTENCE OF TOILETS? LOOK AT WHAT THIS MAN HAS SAID ON MY SERVER! HE'S BOUTTA BE BANNED!
View attachment 1844066View attachment 1844069View attachment 1844070
If you're reading this cucky, you're so Jewish cunt. Go fuck yourself! You're banned from my server! You're just trying to get this site nuked you fucking waste of sperm, you no longer have membership on my Discord Server. No jews, or niggers allowed!
View attachment 1844074

View attachment 1844081View attachment 1844082
This shit just randomly came onto my FYP, and I am not responsible for this, it ain't even my fault me and @N0RTH didn't do shit. It's these fucking faggot niggers, FUCK YOU LURKERS! TOO SCARED TO COME FACE US HUH? MEET ME ON THE DISCORD SERVER AND LET'S FIGHT, OH WAIT WHAT'S THAT? YOU'RE A NIGGER? YEAH YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED ON THE PREMISIS! BYE!

omg im in ur discord with her

i will ask her out don't worry bro we can tag team

Something about Curlyheaded James facial structure is just wildly unsettling to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, lonelycurry, zerotohero and 1 other person
Give foids validation theory

i fucking hate it when i discover that foids have read my posts on here, bc i feel liek this is such an emotional place for me i often forget it's not private, it's a website on the internet viewable by the public, and chances are there are hundreds of foids on this website daily reading mine and everyones threads here .
Something about Curlyheaded James facial structure is just wildly unsettling to me
how ?

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism

NO DONT SAY SHIT TO HER I DONT WANT HER SEEING THIS THREAD!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
NO DONT SAY SHIT TO HER I DONT WANT HER SEEING THIS THREAD!
ooooo wait i read it again

the discord nibba is the one who told her

don't worry i will find who this is

black women are not to be considered human

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxedturanid
Hoes mad hoes mad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and copemaxxedturanid
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
thank god no one cares and it got little to no views tbh :lul::lul::lul:

thank god no one cares and it got little to no views tbh :lul::lul::lul:
hopefully no one will care
all it takes is one view just ONE VIEW
from a vice reporter to make another video on incels

hopefully no one will care
all it takes is one view just ONE VIEW
from a vice reporter to make another video on incels
The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "All my community can be forgiven, except those who reveal their sins in the open.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Can we ban James already? Im serious he has only 3 personality traits and they are all just based around how much of an attention whore he is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and Deleted member 18776
Can we ban James already? Im serious he has only 3 personality traits and they are all just based around how much of an attention whore he is
yeah and im still moggin on u nigger

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: DarkLooks and aBetterMii
shut the fuck up pussy ass bitch before i clobber u with my 200lb biceps

no room for simps here this is incel territory nigger

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and aBetterMii

Simp? Who am i simping for? I just dont like James cause he's an attention whore who likes to be "controversial" and wants any attention he can get (eating his own shit, being racist, making a song (song was fire tbh) sending his moms friend his dick) same thing with @Zer0/∞ should be perma banned too. They bring the quality of the site down to incels,is levels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133

well said
being racist
spoken like a true normie
controversy is what keeps it interesting
sound like you just want a boring website
this is not even a looksmaxxing website
just a pathetic incel website

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and aBetterMii
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj
jfl @ how completely unhinged you are
like its hard to believe such a mentalcel even exists outside of a psych ward :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
View attachment 1844055
View attachment 1844058

View attachment 1844053
View attachment 1844060
View attachment 1844066View attachment 1844069View attachment 1844070
View attachment 1844074

View attachment 1844081View attachment 1844082

looksmaxx we demons. from sluthate, to org, we stay riding 🤙🤑. see a snitch, foid, jew or nigger. and I get crackin.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
looksmaxx we demons. from sluthate, to org, we stay riding 🤙🤑. see a snitch, foid, jew or nigger. and I get crackin.
this verse was nt but not nt at the same time WHAT

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer