NIGGER FOID MAKES TIKTOK VIDEO ABOUT ME AND IT BLOWS UP BRUTAL COMMENTS RATE HER (GTFIHHH)

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
ok this thread is a combination between a rating and a rant and a help thread so please if you would be kind enough to read this al bc its entertaining and after u read it if you want to see all the e videos these cunts have been making for hours you can

for those whose tiktok doesnt loadup heres the video downloaded

So basically the backstory is today at like 5 o clock i was just chilling outside Mcdonalds or some shit i look on my tiktok once a day bc i rarely open the app
i see some niggas called me ugly
https://www.tiktok.com/@k3tam1necowgirl/video/7080907054092963118?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7015495092363118086
then the same bitch made this fucking video and now it has like 13k views
https://www.tiktok.com/@k3tam1necowgirl/video/7081036278552382766?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7015495092363118086

then this fucking faggot who wears makeup had the audacity to cancel me as well

then after that nigga so did the black woman
and now every 20 minutes or so i get a notification no nmy phone to see a new video fo someone fucking "cancelling" me
now here we FUCKING GO AGAIN
this nigger bitch from my old school i haven't gone to in almost a year back when i was considered prettyboy before the change decides to make a video about me

which i didnt say that sentence like that they just fucking twisted my words and the yearbook staff tried to make me look bad on purpose niggas
good thing i reported dat bitchs tiktok video and they took it down but man

NEVER FUCKING MAKE TIKTOK VIDEOS THE SMALLEST THING CAN GET YOU CANCELLED
NOW I WILL NEVER GET COLLEGE I WILL NEVER FIND A JOB I WILL NEVER FIND FRIEDNS NO ONE WILL TAKE ME SERIOUSLY NO GF NO NOTHING
IM SCREEWED BROCELS WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: squirrelcel, ray, Deleted member and 46 others
i made a pretty good response as well

but of course i just got backlash death trheeats people are now doxxing me on tiktok in front of thousands

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, BearBoy, squirrelcel and 5 others
get her in a gc add me and we'll flame the absolute shit out of her
so hard that she'll get off the internet
and anyone else who is good at flaming and doesnt say jfl or someshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, AscendingHero, fjor2096 and 3 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lonelycurry, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14077 and 7 others
get her in a gc add me and we'll flame the absolute shit out of her
so hard that she'll get off the internet
and anyone else who is good at flaming and doesnt say jfl or someshit
i cant if you scroll thru her page n tiktok she has a comment of me threatening her
i imagine ima get in trouble with the police bc now niggas will start phoning my old school a hundred million bajillion times and I'm not even enrolled there

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and stevielake
There’s no such thing as bad press

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel, Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
r u actually getting doxxed?
yes nigga they showed my old school old year book photos niggas r rlly tryna get clout off me by saying they know me from the past

• JFL
Reactions: qaum, UglyGod360 and ROTTING
If you’re actually getting doxxed, I’ll help you flame these transvestite abominations

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 16133
There’s no such thing as bad press
what do i do nigga i have a part time job at Walmart as a cashier am i gonna get fired? i haven't rlly told anyone but idrc about the job its just to get money i mean as long as niggas here don't snitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
i cant if you scroll thru her page n tiktok she has a comment of me threatening her
i imagine ima get in trouble with the police bc now niggas will start phoning my old school a hundred million bajillion times and I'm not even enrolled there
nigga what tell her rn in a comment "if u dont stop posting abt be me nd my niggaz bouta get on yo ugly ass "

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and Deleted member 16133
yes nigga they showed my old school old year book photos niggas r rlly tryna get clout off me by saying they know me from the past
least they dont got the addy

nigga what tell her rn in a comment "if u dont stop posting abt be me nd my niggaz bouta get on yo ugly ass "
they wont getr scared theyll just post more evidence against me being a racist
i already threatened to rape and kill them and it didn't work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17654 and 14 others
what do i do nigga i have a part time job at Walmart as a cashier am i gonna get fired? i haven't rlly told anyone but idrc about the job its just to get money i mean as long as niggas here don't snitch
as long as u wasnt being crazy w the threats u chillin do a gc u wont talk ill talk

they wont getr scared theyll just post more evidence against me being a racist
i already threatened to rape and kill them and it didn't work
why would u threaten to rape them.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
DA411FBC 9F4F 4C19 8844 F78F50F4008A

@Vermilioncore and @astatine bout to blow up your dms asking for exact details on all the surgeries you got

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ItsOver.com, AscendingHero and 20 others
I doubt Walmart would give a shit. As long as you aren’t running for Congress or work a 100k+ white collar job, nobody will give a shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
View attachment 1614440
@Vermilioncore and @astatine bout to blow up your dms asking for exact details on all the surgeries you got
nigga i dont look like him at all different pheno everything nigga
I've always thought i look more like vinnie hacker or chico lachowksi to be hoenst though
right now I'm just rot maxxing so i can save up for surgery but idk what surgery to get maybe blepharoplasty for a better eye area so i can become vinnie hacker or canthoplasty to get vinnie hacker eyes

I doubt Walmart would give a shit. As long as you aren’t running for Congress or work a 100k+ white collar job, nobody will give a shit
im very lowkey at my job tho so hopefully i wont get fired tbh
thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
Man I told you, u look similar to Ramirez

Attachments

• picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18159, AscendingHero, Boldandbeautiful and 15 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless
Man I told you, u look similar to Ramirez
ive nevr really got why peopel find him attractive tbh I've always found more high trust gusy like vinnie hacker or tom holland to be ideal in appeal fore girls not gonna lie
maybe i can appeal max and put on a nice pair ofblue jeans white hoodie grey addidas and i could look like vinnie hakcer and with a cross chain

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18052
ive nevr really got why peopel find him attractive tbh I've always found more high trust gusy like vinnie hacker or tom holland to be ideal in appeal fore girls not gonna lie
maybe i can appeal max and put on a nice pair ofblue jeans white hoodie grey addidas and i could look like vinnie hakcer and with a cross chain
im sorry the real way to ascend u is 2 get smaller lips u will prob go up 1-3 psl dead ass

• +1
Reactions: Sny, justinzayn, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
She has a point tho u look uncanny af :dafuckfeels:

They’re plotting against you

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 15065, Sny and 6 others
They’re plotting against you

nigga what do i do they have this whole plan to get views off of this shit and make me look bad
nigga what do i do come on please help I'm literally don't know what to do i probably will never be able to find a gf bc if u look my name up this shit pops up

nigga what do i do they have this whole plan to get views off of this shit and make me look bad
nigga what do i do come on please help I'm literally don't know what to do i probably will never be able to find a gf bc if u look my name up this shit pops up

Lmao you live rent free in this trannys head. I’m sure it bothers them more than it bothers you

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 14781, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK

Lmao you live rent free in this trannys head. I’m sure it bothers them more than it bothers you

to be honest im not really trippin its the internet but the fact they keep making more and more videos by the hour is really concerning they're like the emo kids at school u never really liked or the cancel culture kids if u attended high school recently

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 14781, UglyGod360 and 2 others
im sorry the real way to ascend u is 2 get smaller lips u will prob go up 1-3 psl dead ass
will that actually work? like can u morph it or tell me what my psl will be with better lip shape ????????

• +1
Reactions: Hellcat, qkz, AscendingHero and 7 others
to be honest im not really trippin its the internet but the fact they keep making more and more videos by the hour is really concerning they're like the emo kids at school u never really liked or the cancel culture kids if u attended high school recently
Don’t take their opinion too seriously. They can’t stop playing violin on their wrists with razor blades and probably need to take megadose of Prozac just to leave their house. If you live in a red state, this isn’t going to impact your life very much.

Don’t take their opinion too seriously. They can’t stop playing violin on their wrists with razor blades and probably need to take megadose of Prozac just to leave their house. If you live in a red state, this isn’t going to impact your life very much.
yeah i live in a red state right now but i heard tiktok cancellation dies out within days to weeks thanks man for support

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
but hows this gonna effect me in the future if i wanna tiktok maxx after surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
but hows this gonna effect me in the future if i wanna tiktok maxx after surgery?
I mean, if you’ve said a bunch of racist shit, it’s definitely going to fuck your chances of becoming famous, but if you just want to live a normal life, it won’t matter much

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot, Deleted member 14781, one job away and 1 other person

this forum was doomed the moment u joined​

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 16133
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, adotsdot, justinzayn and 6 others
Yuck she looks so disgusting. I’ll never date a black girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Patient A, Sny and 7 others
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: tbh just double down at this point and keep calling them nigger and tranny my bhai :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Tbh lmao. It’s absolute cagefuel and he doesn’t have anything to lose at this point

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 16133 and 2 others
Lmao nigga I usually never say this but you are legit mentally ill, I'd gladly gaslight you to keep doing shit like this, since it's entertaining as fuck to watch, but you are ruining your life at 16

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: playgirlz, ItsOver.com, Marsiere214 and 14 others
ok this thread is a combination between a rating and a rant and a help thread so please if you would be kind enough to read this al bc its entertaining and after u read it if you want to see all the e videos these cunts have been making for hours you can

View attachment 1614415View attachment 1614416View attachment 1614417
View attachment 1614418View attachment 1614419
View attachment 1614420View attachment 1614421View attachment 1614422View attachment 1614423

View attachment 1614427

So basically the backstory is today at like 5 o clock i was just chilling outside Mcdonalds or some shit i look on my tiktok once a day bc i rarely open the app
https://www.tiktok.com/@k3tam1necowgirl/video/7080907054092963118?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7015495092363118086
https://www.tiktok.com/@k3tam1necowgirl/video/7081036278552382766?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7015495092363118086

and now every 20 minutes or so i get a notification no nmy phone to see a new video fo someone fucking "cancelling" me
this nigger bitch from my old school i haven't gone to in almost a year back when i was considered prettyboy before the change decides to make a video about me

View attachment 1614432View attachment 1614434
which i didnt say that sentence like that they just fucking twisted my words and the yearbook staff tried to make me look bad on purpose niggas

NOW I WILL NEVER GET COLLEGE I WILL NEVER FIND A JOB I WILL NEVER FIND FRIEDNS NO ONE WILL TAKE ME SERIOUSLY NO GF NO NOTHING

Dont let those monkeys and lgbt peasants drag you down. Keep your head up and keep mogging king:feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 15577
When a real nigga steps in the building the subanimal dogs seethe. They can’t handle you mogging them to the slums of Detroit and back. They want to piggy back off your clout James. Keep the grass cut for these snakes and get your bread son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159, Bvnny., justinzayn and 6 others
Your face is actually terrifying, but look, with a look as unique as yours, go fucking model right now you'll be in a balenciaga runway in no time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786, playgirlz, Marsiere214 and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 16133
they called you richard ramirez.. is that not enough? gotta look at the positives james.

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot and Deleted member 14781
also you might need to lithium maxx for a little bit.

meditationmaxx bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: playgirlz, Deleted member 14077 and Deleted member 16133

View attachment 1614415View attachment 1614416View attachment 1614417
View attachment 1614418View attachment 1614419
View attachment 1614420View attachment 1614421View attachment 1614422View attachment 1614423

View attachment 1614427

View attachment 1614432View attachment 1614434

Holy shit James I swear to god don’t get this website taken down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077, SendMePicsToRate, fjor2096 and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back