Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 84469, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 8 others
I mog him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Gargantuan, PointOfNoReturn and 11 others
Reminds me a bit of Mike O'Hearn:

Licensed image
RM MIKE O HEARN OP

Wtf do you do to look like this in your 50s (while roiding too)?

My goal is to look in my 30s like the guy in OP's post.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 84469, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Outerz14, datboijj and 1 other person
Lavit

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
This is pretty much how I picture NYC, literally millions of ethnics with this elite white rich giga Chad/Stacy super minority using it as a playground for their LMS.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, the next o'pry, Deleted member 84469 and 9 others
hell naw what is matthew mcconaughey doing

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Outerz14
Mentalcel chad

• +1
Not looking like that is so brutal fuck I wanna die

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, bloomercel, datboijj and 1 other person
It's fucking insane how entitled they feel to an interaction with Chad
"they dont know how to flirt"
Why the fuck would such guys waste time flirting when they have lion mindset and just fuck whoever they choose, let alone waste time flirting to validate some trashy giga whore

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hypernormie, STAMPEDE, Neverbeganlmaoo and 14 others
"look at this Chad guys :soy::soy:"

I've never seen somebody with this level of concavity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hetman Vilkas, Deleted member 84469 and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, glaruz and Outerz14
staged. chad is incel in 2024. wymxn hunt chad with a sniper rifle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, EdgyFashionist, Darkeningstar and 4 others
Staged. Women don't behave like that in daylight.
Yes they do. All the time

I’ve had this happen from jbs and mothers in front of their families, at their jobs, in front of their boyfriends, in the police station. Women have no shame

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Bars and 3 others

why would he acknowledge this plastic hoe :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hypernormie, Deleted member 84469, Xangsane and 5 others

I’ve had this happen from jbs and mothers in front of their families, at their jobs, in front of their boyfriends, in the police station. Women have no shame
Another picless fraud.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Outerz14
No fraud. No pics either
It's very interesting that all the users claiming that shit show no pics of themselves.

• +1
It's very interesting that all the users claiming that shit show no pics of themselves.
Yeah, most are lying. I’m not but I still get the same dopamine rush from subtle bragging

I also don’t claim I’m a psl god or slayer

• +1
Yeah, most are lying. I’m not but I still get the same dopamine rush from subtle bragging

I also don’t claim I’m a psl god or slayer
What I'm just saying is that blatant behavior is very very very rare. I've had countless comments about my looks or stares and never once happened that theatrical situation. You and other users falling for this shows your lack of experience.

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, counterintuitive, albe.ORG and 2 others
What I'm just saying is that blatant behavior is very very very rare. I've had countless comments about my looks or stares and never once happened that theatrical situation. You and other users failing for this shows your lack of experience.
I’ve had it happen a lot. But it’s usually that theatrical/ blatant when it’s around other women. It’s like they get off to fogging or dominating other women by getting the attention first/most.

It might be considered very rare bc it’s rare for men to have that high of a smv to invoke those type of reactions. Most men are average looking, have average bodies. Even after looksmaxing or working out, they still lack that primal sex appeal or the body language/confidence that comes with a lot of positive experiences with women

I’ve also seen gay men be even more sexually blatant. Like bending over in front of me while stretching during their afternoon jog or jugging down from their water bottles in a weird way at work in my direct view. And they basically act like females

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, bloomercel and Outerz14
Rare footage of @edodalic29 in action.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, Outerz14 and edodalic29
Rare footage of @edodalic29 in action.
Girls will walk past you not even look at you and then complain on the internet and say “ guys never approach me :feelsuhh::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Deleted member 88772, Gengar and 2 others
Girls will walk past you not even look at you and then complain on the internet and say “ guys never approach me :feelsuhh::soy:
They want Chads to approach not incels

Yeah, women are genuinely retarded. They even get offended when ugly guys don't look at them because they crave attention, even ugly men's. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and edodalic29
Yeah, women are genuinely retarded. They even get offended when ugly guys don't look at them because they crave attention, even ugly men's. :lul:
100% true , this one girl co worker was freaking out bc some random normie guy with 20k who she dosent even know unfollowed her on tiktok . JFL i wanted to spit on her ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 88772, bloomercel and 1 other person
100% true , this one girl co worker was freaking out bc some random normie guy with 20k who she dosent even know unfollowed her on tiktok . JFL i wanted to spit on her ngl
Be careful bhai, don't ever spit on someone because that's considered assault. :hnghn: But jfl I'd just cage if I were there and I heard that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, bloomercel and edodalic29
Be careful bhai, don't ever spit on someone because that's considered assault. :hnghn: But jfl I'd just cage if I were there and I heard that.
Annnd can you guess what phenotype she is … a white western women indeed:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and Gengar
I’ve had it happen a lot. But it’s usually that theatrical/ blatant when it’s around other women. It’s like they get off to fogging or dominating other women by getting the attention first/most.

It might be considered very rare bc it’s rare for men to have that high of a smv to invoke those type of reactions. Most men are average looking, have average bodies. Even after looksmaxing or working out, they still lack that primal sex appeal or the body language/confidence that comes with a lot of positive experiences with women

I’ve also seen gay men be even more sexually blatant. Like bending over in front of me while stretching during their afternoon jog or jugging down from their water bottles in a weird way at work in my direct view. And they basically act like females
I claim bullshit because I have the looks to evoke those feelings in women and men. At night I've been approached many times by gay men asking if I wanted to get my cock sucked/other gay comment. I've been cold approached in bars/clubs by women with random excuses or asking me if I model. I've got stares during daytime (rare) or after crossing paths with a girl, turn around to see her turning around too (extremely rare). I've been called handsome many times in different ways in college and from my girls of dating apps. This is not to brag, but for you to understand where this is coming from.

And never once encountered that theatrical performance IRL.

Last edited:
They want Chads to approach not incels
incels dont approach mostly normies

this indian is invisible he will never experience it. No wonder that's sounds like a tale to him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and saint
I claim bullshit because I have the looks to evoke those feelings in women and men. At night I've been approached many times by gay men asking if I wanted to get my cock sucked/other gay comment. I've been cold approach in bars/clubs by women with random excuses or asking me if I model. I've got stares during daytime (rare) or after crossing paths with a girl, turn around to see her turning around too (extremely rare). I've been called handsome many times times in college and from my girls of dating apps many times. This is not to brag, but for you to understand where this is coming from.

And never once encountered that theatrical performance IRL.
Idk, it’s happened so much within the last few years that the novelty has worn off and I usually ignore it or won’t even look, like the guy in op. There’s also a negative side where I get treated poorly by blue pilled/ less sexual people just based off my appearance and not how I really am

What ethnicity are you?
I’m Latino and look mulatto, so I assume women are more comfortable showing me their more provocative side since they see me in a different light compared to a white guy who might come across as more civilized

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Idk, it’s happened so much within the last few years that the novelty has worn off and I usually ignore it or won’t even look, like the guy in op. There’s also a negative side where I get treated poorly by blue pilled/ less sexual people just based off my appearance and not how I really am

What ethnicity are you?
I’m Latino and look mulatto, so I assume women are more comfortable showing me their more provocative side since they see me in a different light compared to a white guy who might come across as more civilized
I'm spanish. Maybe is a location thing. Like I explained in a thread the other day I even had a woman at my workplace not giving me a single "IOI" to then matching her months later in dating apps and she telling me she was amazed at my facial features. Most women don't give a single IOI at daytime even if they crave you.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
I'm spanish. Maybe is a location thing. Like I explained in a thread the other day I even had a woman at my workplace not giving me a single "IOI" to then matching her months later in dating apps and she telling me she was amazed at my facial features. Most women don't give a single IOI at daytime even if they crave you.
Competely different experience to the point where I think you might me larping. You probably look spicy white

I’m in LA so a lot, if not most, white women are snow bunnies. At least on the dl. So I kind of got bunched in that dating pool

I could go on and on about ioi’s at work but you wouldn’t believe it. They’re real. I used to get boners at work in front of these women bc I never experienced how flirty and touchy they are. Not one complaint I’m aware of and they all seemed to like my company

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster