Foid rages that Chad doesn't acknowledge her

I’ve had it happen a lot. But it’s usually that theatrical/ blatant when it’s around other women. It’s like they get off to fogging or dominating other women by getting the attention first/most.

It might be considered very rare bc it’s rare for men to have that high of a smv to invoke those type of reactions. Most men are average looking, have average bodies. Even after looksmaxing or working out, they still lack that primal sex appeal or the body language/confidence that comes with a lot of positive experiences with women

I’ve also seen gay men be even more sexually blatant. Like bending over in front of me while stretching during their afternoon jog or jugging down from their water bottles in a weird way at work in my direct view. And they basically act like females

pm face then Chad should be easy

just really cringe how you guys talk all this big shit but afraid to show your face

• +1
Reactions: watah and infini
I claim bullshit because I have the looks to evoke those feelings in women and men. At night I've been approached many times by gay men asking if I wanted to get my cock sucked/other gay comment. I've been cold approached in bars/clubs by women with random excuses or asking me if I model. I've got stares during daytime (rare) or after crossing paths with a girl, turn around to see her turning around too (extremely rare). I've been called handsome many times in different ways in college and from my girls of dating apps. This is not to brag, but for you to understand where this is coming from.

And never once encountered that theatrical performance IRL.

I have seen your Face/Physique before so at least there is merit in what you're saying also you've posted
messages you've gotten before from women.

This @saint person on the other hand is fabricating tales for validation

pm face then Chad should be easy

just really cringe how you guys talk all this big shit but afraid to show your face
I’m not Chad. And I don’t consider myself good looking, I just have high sex appeal or a sexual aura
Think Jeremy Meeks or Ed skrein in Deadpool

IMG 2147

IMG 2152

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and AscendingHero
I have seen your Face/Physique before so at least there is merit in what you're saying also you've posted
messages you've gotten before from women.

This @saint person on the other hand is fabricating tales for validation
What parts of this seem fabricated?

Plastic bag hoe :forcedsmile:

I’m not Chad. And I don’t consider myself good looking, I just have high sex appeal or a sexual aura
Think Jeremy Meeks or Ed skrein in Deadpool

View attachment 3122067
View attachment 3122073

Both those Men are Chads wtf are you talking about Sexual Aura

Just pm face Ive already rated hundreds of users and dont dox people photos its disingenuous and cringe

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 88772
Yes they do. All the time

I’ve had this happen from jbs and mothers in front of their families, at their jobs, in front of their boyfriends, in the police station. Women have no shame
I've been catcalled before on the street in the summer when I walk around shirtless shredded

Also caught a foid taking a pic of me while I was walking past

I'm spanish. Maybe is a location thing. Like I explained in a thread the other day I even had a woman at my workplace not giving me a single "IOI" to then matching her months later in dating apps and she telling me she was amazed at my facial features. Most women don't give a single IOI at daytime even if they crave you.
In the UK it's different, especially when alcohol is involved

The US even more so. I had a girl stop her car in the middle of the road to roll her window down and tell me I was hot. And at night I was getting approached in the street outside

Spain is wat more reserved from my experiences there, even in clubs. The latinas from south america are 1000x more low inhb than spanish girls

Competely different experience to the point where I think you might me larping. You probably look spicy white

I’m in LA so a lot, if not most, white women are snow bunnies. At least on the dl. So I kind of got bunched in that dating pool

I could go on and on about ioi’s at work but you wouldn’t believe it. They’re real. I used to get boners at work in front of these women bc I never experienced how flirty and touchy they are. Not one complaint I’m aware of and they all seemed to like my company
IMG 20240714 223132 104

You sound like a PUA. Everyone who slays and lives in the real world can understand who here is legit or larping. What a coincidence that verified "slayers" (I don't like that word) arrive to the same conclusions. About this matter, IOIs are rare and they don't occur in this manner.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Moggedbyevery1, Bars and 2 others
I claim bullshit because I have the looks to evoke those feelings in women and men. At night I've been approached many times by gay men asking if I wanted to get my cock sucked/other gay comment. I've been cold approached in bars/clubs by women with random excuses or asking me if I model. I've got stares during daytime (rare) or after crossing paths with a girl, turn around to see her turning around too (extremely rare). I've been called handsome many times in different ways in college and from my girls of dating apps. This is not to brag, but for you to understand where this is coming from.

And never once encountered that theatrical performance IRL.
You'd get more of these interactions outside of Spain for sure

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
In the UK it's different, especially when alcohol is involved

The US even more so. I had a girl stop her car in the middle of the road to roll her window down and tell me I was hot. And at night I was getting approached in the street outside

Spain is wat more reserved from my experiences there, even in clubs. The latinas from south america are 1000x more low inhb than spanish girls
I can agree, here most women just mind their own business and stick to their social settings. At night inhibitions are far lower obviously.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Probably, I can only speak about my environment, not all women on Earth.
You would get constant IOIs like in OPs video and women will approach you here. But keep in mind that I live in a Slav shithole.

View attachment 3122100
View attachment 3122101

You sound like a PUA. Everyone who slays and lives in the real world can understand who here is legit or larping. What a coincidence that verified "slayers" (I don't like that word) arrive to the same conclusions. About this matter, IOIs are rare and they don't occur in this manner.

Yeah I remember you on your previous account lmao you look Old Money af would fckn clean up
in Conservative circles here in the West you look giga high status/snobby

• Love it
@Chadeep @Jason Voorhees @Orc @Gengar

He mogs @Gestapo ?
Orc accused me of frauding and inventing stories because I called out on his lies. That pic is slightly faceapped but have in mind I've been told by women that first saw me on pics that I look better in person.

• +1
Orc accused me of frauding and inventing stories because I called out on his lies. That pic is slightly faceapped but have in mind I've been told by women that first saw me on pics that I look better in person.
faceapp doesn't affect that much if the change is subtle and every frauds atleast you aren't using filters

Yeah I remember you on your previous account lmao you look Old Money af would fckn clean up
in Conservative circles here in the West you look giga high status/snobby
I'm above average money wise, that's why I'm working in my career now and investing, now that I have a LTR and don't "waste" time slaying.

• +1
faceapp doesn't affect that much if the change is subtle and every frauds atleast you aren't using filters
Like I said, I've been told numerous times that I look better than my faceapped pics. Never the opposite.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 88772
Are you fully black or mixed?
Neither. I’m Hispanic. Both parents are Hispanic but my dad looks fully white/ can pass as Italian and my mom looks ambiguously ethnic
View attachment 3122100
View attachment 3122101

I don’t follow PUA. But game as in emotional manipulation and being toxic do work

You’re good looking but you don’t have that specific sex appeal that I’m talking about to invoke degeneracy or IOIs. I can see why you wouldn’t believe it. You’re from Spain and you look like boyfriend/husband material

• JFL
Neither. I’m Hispanic. Both parents are Hispanic but my dad looks fully white/ can pass as Italian and my mom looks ambiguously ethnic

I don’t follow PUA. But game as in emotional manipulation and being toxic do work

You’re good looking but you don’t have that specific sex appeal that I’m talking about to invoke degeneracy or IOIs. I can see why you wouldn’t believe it. You’re from Spain and you look like boyfriend/husband material
I've creampied first date women 10 years younger than me. I've gotten my cock sucked while I drove at 140km/h. I've fucked in public/parking lots while people were around. The police came knocking to my door because jealous neighbors thought I was beating my JB FWB. I'm pretty low inhibition regarding sex and dating, but I have appeal for relationships because I have my shit together and I'm a gentleman too. It's about striking the perfect balance.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and infini
I've creampied first date women 10 years younger than me. I've gotten my cock sucked while I drove at 140km/h. I've fucked in public/parking lots while people were around. The police came knocking to my door because jealous neighbors thought I was beating my JB FWB. I'm pretty low inhibition regarding sex and dating, but I have appeal for relationships because I have my shit together and I'm a gentleman too. It's about striking the perfect balance.
Okay

You are the one assuming I don't provoke in women degeneracy, while I probably did more shit than you. I don't mind if you are really successful, I like to know there are fellow men than have great adventures with women, but I draw the line when you start assuming things about me.

Such things have never happened to me, maybe once or twice, I don't remember. I have been approached several times (alone, most of the time) in the street, which is (by observation) rare here where I live. Perhaps it's one of the reactions I have least encountered in person.

You are the one assuming I don't provoke in women degeneracy, while I probably did more shit than you. I don't mind if you are really successful, I like to know there are fellow men than have great adventures with women, but I draw the line when you start assuming things about me.
Why are you in your feelings. I thought this was a discussion

It’s not really assuming when you’re telling me you haven’t experienced and don’t believe the degeneracy that I’ve seen on a day to day basis.
IMG 2157

Your experience is different than mine, that’s cool. Maybe Spain’s not as progressive than the west coast. That’s why’s it different. Or it could be those tight jeans, pompadour haircut, and anime phone case

Again, it seems like you’re the one larping

It’s not really assuming when you’re telling me you haven’t experienced and don’t believe the degeneracy that I’ve seen on a day to day basis.
View attachment 3122132

Your experience is different than mine, that’s cool. Maybe Spain’s not as progressive than the west coast. That’s why’s it different. Or it could be those tight jeans, pompadour haircut, and anime phone case

Both are probably not larping, or at least not very significantly. But sometimes, often, perception is not 'normalised' but subjectivised

View attachment 3122132

Once you fuck a girl like never before they will watch any anime you want.

Don't get so serious, we are in offtopic.

Don't get so serious
My boy,

“I've creampied first date women 10 years younger than me. I've gotten my cock sucked while I drove at 140km/h. I've fucked in public/parking lots while people were around. The police came knocking to my door because jealous neighbors thought I was beating my JB FWB. I'm pretty low inhibition regarding sex and dating, but I have appeal for relationships because I have my shit together and I'm a gentleman too. It's about striking the perfect balance.”

Do you mind PMing pics of you?

• +1
My boy,

“I've creampied first date women 10 years younger than me. I've gotten my cock sucked while I drove at 140km/h. I've fucked in public/parking lots while people were around. The police came knocking to my door because jealous neighbors thought I was beating my JB FWB. I'm pretty low inhibition regarding sex and dating, but I have appeal for relationships because I have my shit together and I'm a gentleman too. It's about striking the perfect balance.”

There is nothing out of this world in that post of mine. If you can't achieve that is probably your fault. It's pretty obvious you are salty now.

Staged. Women don't behave like that in daylight.
Go out with you good looking friend and you will notice that girls do that. By the way, you can be good looking and not noticing it, just like the mogger in this clip. I wouldn't even look at this roastie too.

• +1
Reactions: saint
What a fucking mogger

Already asked him he wont do it that way he can larp in peace behind his anonymity
No larp and I haven’t even specified anything dirty or controversial. Idk what about what is larp

Anonymity is good. Guys really shouldn’t be posting their faces here, especially if they’re under 18. It’s bad to be associated with this forum and who knows how this could affect future careers or prospects down the line if doxxed

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
No larp and I haven’t even specified anything dirty or controversial. Idk what about what is larp

Anonymity is good. Guys really shouldn’t be posting their faces here, especially if they’re under 18. It’s bad to be associated with this forum and who knows how this could affect future careers or prospects down the line if doxxed

There's trusted users here like myself who've rated and given advice to hundreds of people never once got
called out for doxxing or harassment etc

And yes I do agree posting your face here (publicly) is a razor's edge I dont often recommend however
you must understand that if you are going to fabricate tales about getting Chad treatment from women
without ever showing any proof/receipts just know that no one is going to take you seriously.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
if you are going to fabricate tales about getting Chad treatment from women
without ever showing any proof/receipts just know that no one is going to take you seriously.
That’s fine. I think I fall in line more with a Tyrone-adjacent treatment. Bc the Chads I know are usually in ltrs and don’t come across hyper sexual, at least not openly

• +1
That’s fine. I think I fall in line more with a Tyrone-adjacent treatment. Bc the Chads I know are usually in ltrs and don’t come across hyper sexual, at least not openly

Earlier you said you were Hispanic.....im confused wtf is "Tyrone Adjacent treatment"

Earlier you said you were Hispanic.....im confused wtf is "Tyrone Adjacent treatment"
Pattern recognition. Almost every white girl that’s show interest in me I’d find out is also into black guys

Realized I’m in the same dating pool as black guys going after snow bunnies

Which is actually pretty good in socal. A lot of blonde and ginger, tanned skinned hoes

• +1
Pattern recognition. Almost every white girl that’s show interest in me I’d find out is also into black guys

Realized I’m in the same dating pool as black guys going after snow bunnies

Which is actually pretty good in socal. A lot of blonde and ginger, tanned skinned hoes

Youre weird and your stories make very little sense sorry

• +1
Youre weird and your stories make very little sense sorry
I’m definitely weird and non nt but it’s not larp

Trust me, irl men believe I have no game until they see how many women gravitate towards me. Even then some are blind to it. They either end up hating me or have unspoken respect

• +1
OP hypes up incels with a title

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Lets them flood the replies to oblivion

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

Farms reps, goes back to his OLD Chadfish

Season 6 Nbc GIF by This Is Us

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and AscendingHero
I’m definitely weird and non nt but it’s not larp

Trust me, irl men believe I have no game until they see how many women gravitate towards me. Even then some are blind to it. They either end up hating me or have unspoken respect

Not trusting anything you say unless you pm a Pic of your face even just a body pic with your face cropped
out something viable to corroborate your tales

Not trusting anything you say unless you pm a Pic of your face even just a body pic with your face cropped
out something viable to corroborate your tales
Nah

Can’t do body. I’m skinny fat and have never worked out in the gym

• +1