Can’t do body. I’m skinny fat and have never worked out in the gym

Yeah you're definitely yet another larping org narc trying to farm validation

Have a good day

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts and saint
Yeah you're definitely yet another larping org narc trying to farm validation

Have a good day
I put it on everything I’m not larping. It’s too detailed and consistent to be larp. Most men just don’t have these types of experiences so they go based off what other people say, social media, and movies. Which are all misrepresentations or shades of real life without the nuance

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
It makes me rage that even chads barely get an ioi irl

View attachment 3122100
View attachment 3122101

You sound like a PUA. Everyone who slays and lives in the real world can understand who here is legit or larping. What a coincidence that verified "slayers" (I don't like that word) arrive to the same conclusions. About this matter, IOIs are rare and they don't occur in this manner.
@forevergymcelling come here you morphologist

Am I coping or does the black and white pic look faceapped, literally looks like the Hollywood filter

Neither. I’m Hispanic. Both parents are Hispanic but my dad looks fully white/ can pass as Italian and my mom looks ambiguously ethnic

I don’t follow PUA. But game as in emotional manipulation and being toxic do work

You’re good looking but you don’t have that specific sex appeal that I’m talking about to invoke degeneracy or IOIs. I can see why you wouldn’t believe it. You’re from Spain and you look like boyfriend/husband material
Mind Pm'ing pics of yourself

I've been catcalled before on the street in the summer when I walk around shirtless shredded

Also caught a foid taking a pic of me while I was walking past
Can relate big time.

In Delhi.

pm face then Chad should be easy

just really cringe how you guys talk all this big shit but afraid to show your face
Classic @averagejoe pill. Tells it like it is.

Do you mog, how do you look?