Who would JBs (up to age 20) pick as their first choice?

Who would JBs (up to age 20) pick as their first choice?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
IMG 5540

IMG 5541

Supposing both men are the same age and want to LTR a hypothetical sub-20 foid (that’s legal of course)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and ConfusedBolivian
@delonregen

@The Antichrist why 1 over 2

Second one mogs the first one to death jfl
Don't ask y Xangsane I swear to allah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, LooksOrDeath, ElTruecel and 3 others
Second one mogs the first one to death jfl
Don't ask y Xangsane I swear to allah
You’re picking what jbs would pick though

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@DelonLover1999 @st.hamudi but 6‘5

@Ark @gonion wanter why 2

@toji. why 3

Don’t ping me

View attachment 2740486

View attachment 2740487

Supposing both men are the same age and want to LTR a hypothetical sub-20 foid (that’s legal of course)
The second has the appearance of an honest, calm, mature man. He inspires more confidence in me than the second one, the first one has a mocking look and the second one looks like he would really take you seriously.

One is jovial and as much as you don't know his limits and the other one is mature and accurate.

That's what the appearance of both subjects inspires in me.

• +1
The second has the appearance of an honest, calm, mature man. He inspires more confidence in me than the second one, the first one has a mocking look and the second one looks like he would really take you seriously.

One is jovial and as much as you don't know his limits and the other one is mature and accurate.

Why does 2 look like he’d take a foid seriously rather then 1?

Why does the second one has the appearance of an honest calm mature man?
Why does he inspire more confidence in you than the second one?
Why does the first one has a mocking look and why does the second one looks like he would take you seriously?
Why is one jovial and why is the other one is more mature and accurate?
Why does the appearance of both subjects inspire you for that reason?

• JFL
Why tf does 2 not look real jfl
I don't have a Looksmax mentality. My reference comes from real life and the first dude looks like a normal dude aka a dude that nuts in teens

• JFL
Reactions: Failedtruecel_
Why does the second one has the appearance of an honest calm mature man?
Why does he inspire more confidence in you than the second one?
Why does the first one has a mocking look and why does the second one looks like he would take you seriously?
Why is one jovial and why is the other one is more mature and accurate?
Why does the appearance of both subjects inspire you for that reason?
Jfl

Gonzolo mogs

It may sound stupid, but the earrings, the petite goatee, the fact that his masseter muscle is not worked, and the big lips, bring to me the prejudice of a person who has not grown up, who does not have good habits, who is jovial, who has no discipline, who makes fun of people and does not take them seriously.

I can't tell you why big lips and inward gonions generate these prejudices in me.

• +1
It may sound stupid, but the earrings, the petite goatee, the fact that his masseter muscle is not worked, and the big lips, bring to me the prejudice of a person who has not grown up, who does not have good habits, who is jovial, who has no discipline, who makes fun of people and does not take them seriously.

I can't tell you why big lips and inward gonions generate these prejudices in me.
But why???

Everyone is picking 2 jfl
Masc wins?

For @Xangsane

Pat me

• Love it
@looksmaxprofile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
1 because of lips, hairstyle, and earrings. He looks like someone popular on social media because of that.

• +1
@looksmaxprofile @WanderingBurro i am very surprised most are picking the masc guy

• +1
  • +1
Why not 2 tho?
He is handsome and has appeal but I think 1 simply has more appeal due to the stylistic/grooming choices and more prettyboy looks

• +1
But why???
It is difficult to say, perhaps my personal experiences make me think so. I think I have a good point with the earrings, and the goatee.

Now, if you look up images of buffoons, clowns, and even the racist caricatures of people of colour, that made them look "dumb". All of these aesthetic constructions share some of the boy's characteristics.

Bigger buttocks than the muscular mass, big, fat lips, clothing or accessories on the side of the head. Maybe that has something to do with it.

• JFL
He is handsome and has appeal but I think 1 simply has more appeal due to the stylistic/grooming choices and more prettyboy looks
That’s what I think too. A lot of young foids would pick a guy for his hit and fashion over a sexier guy who doesn’t have that

Does 2 look like what to you?

• +1