Foid wants to go out with me

Suimaxxer

Suimaxxer

Run, foid, run!
So i added a random foid on snapchat yesterday (i do this a lot, u might know from a previous thread) and we started sending pics of ourselves to each other

The pictures i was sending were filterfraudmaxxed anglemaxxed lightingmaxxed and it was literally just my jaw jfl, not even half of my face visible

Anyways, after a couple pics she asked for my instagram, we went there and chit chatted for 2 hours. Today we talked a bit more and now she suggested we should go out some time, whenever i can

Tbh i dont even like her, shes not my type, but its whatever. She wont even like my face if she sees me irl but yeah, at least i know i call pull foids in dms jfl. Maybe social media aint that terrible after all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
IMG 20230405 114834

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Suimaxxer
Dont have sex before marriage, its fornication

all good until she asks you in person who are u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 22918 and Suimaxxer
just accept that either other men are sniffing her asshole and filling her with cum in addition to you, or other men are sniffing her asshole and filling her cum except for you.

Name and shame her

just accept that either other men are sniffing her asshole and filling her with cum in addition to you, or other men are sniffing her asshole and filling her cum except for you.
Shes 15

How old are you