I had sex with this girl from the club last night (pics)

rapefugees stay home and take care of our women
dw

if you die or get your legs/D blown off i will take good care of your gf

she will be in good hands

• JFL
Reactions: vinn98, buflek and Autismcel
Fucking brutal so she ran away from Ukraine now she’s a single mom who parties and gets fucked ?
She says she has lived here for 2 years, so she's a refugee.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Prague, where fantasy becomes reality.
if you don't mind me asking, what do you do for work?

I need to move back to eastern Euro after i'm done college but I don't want to be a poorfag either.
But getting remote work straight out of college will probably be difficult. Still, there's no way I can remain here.

Well done bhai, what location?

Also what do u think drives ur appeal? Given u slay a lot?

The crazy ones are addictive and the only ones who are worth banging vs having a wank, but they WILL fuck ur life up and then u will get sectioned in a psych ward and have to do colouring in sessions, when a week earlier you were structuring 1.2bn dollar portfolio purchases.
I don't know, this is my persona in clubs

if you don't mind me asking, what do you do for work?

I need to move back to eastern Euro after i'm done college but I don't want to be a poorfag either.
But getting remote work straight out of college will probably be difficult. Still, there's no way I can remain here.
I'm not working right now, I'm getting some money from my parents. But I still start working in a pizzeria in a month or two.

• Woah
I'm not working right now, I'm getting some money from my parents. But I still start working in a pizzeria in a month or two.
damn that's crazy but lifefuel too. I thought you would have to be rich to live in Prague and not be a peasant living on the streets. Do they pay rent for your apartment too?

damn that's crazy but lifefuel too. I thought you would have to be rich to live in Prague and not be a peasant living on the streets. Do they pay rent for your apartment too?
Oh I also inherited some money so I have some investments. My new apartment is good and it costs 500 euros per month, way cheaper than western Europe capitals.

• +1
Oh I also inherited some money so I have some investments. My new apartment is good and it costs 500 euros per month, way cheaper than western Europe capitals.
Are your parents rich? What made you move to eastern Europe since the wages are obviously a lot worse too.
Are you planning to stay there longterm?

Are your parents rich? What made you move to eastern Europe since the wages are obviously a lot worse too.
I moved to Prague for the scenery and clubbing, and cheap prices. Yes I've been here for years, I plan to have a baby through IVF soon to pass on my genes with the genes of a high quality white female. I will just leave the baby at home for a few hours when I go clubbing.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, HTN_Mentalcel, iblamechico and 3 others
Actually I was joking about pizzeria. I will start working something else soon but I don't want to say so I don't get doxxed, it's an average salary though.

She is from Kyiv. I forgot to add, she's also a single mom.
I knew that, not gonna lie.
Be careful, she might want to lock you up; at least be smarter.

• +1
Ukraine is so fucking fucked it's insane jfl. Absolute dogshit birth rates and now millions of women ran away and won't come back. I legit don't understand how there are men in trenches dying for anything other than money if they're poor as fuck and their life just isn't worth living anyway.
Soldiers are the ultimate simpniggers.
This whole war is brutal and meaningless.
Actual brothers fight each other, at least Russians get a lot of money for killing other man; obviously relatively.

• +1
Yes my dad is very rich, he owned a company. So I never had motivation to succeed because I never worried about money, he always helped me. I was driving a Lexus at 18 years old. Now at the age of 33 all I care about is video games, clubbing and sex.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: iblamechico, romanstock, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
Being on day 5 of nofap helps. I think she might want a relationship with me though, but she could make my life hell. I don't know what to do.
Don’t, bhai.
Is she even able to cook ‘borsch’? If not, ditch her, she’s useless.

This whole war is brutal and meaningless.
Actual brothers fight each other, at least Russians get a lot of money for killing other man; obviously relatively.
yeah it's basically a civil war tbh. Both countries are pretty fucked but Ukraine quite likely will not exist as a nation 50-100 years from now.
The fact they're letting their hypergamous, money-hungry whores leave as "refugees" is insane.
Any 18+ woman who doesn't have children should be conscripted just like any man.

Yes my dad is very rich, he owned a company. So I never had motivation to succeed because I never worried about money, he always helped me. I was driving a Lexus at 18 years old. Now at the age of 33 all I care about is video games, clubbing and sex.
Did you go to college?

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger and vinn98
damn bro, she looks good. By far the best slay you posted yet. What do you mean by "We met up and she was already getting pissed that we had to walk 10 minutes to my flat."? Are you saying you met her at the club before and you already knew each other and just went back to your place to fuck?
But this is a big deal because this is my first slay from a club with a girl who didn't ghost me the next day. I think it's because my face is getting leaner.

• +1
But this is a big deal because this is my first slay from a club with a girl who didn't ghost me the next day. I think it's because my face is getting leaner.
how much do you weigh now?

yeah it's basically a civil war tbh. Both countries are pretty fucked but Ukraine quite likely will not exist as a nation 50-100 years from now.
The fact they're letting their hypergamous, money-hungry whores leave as "refugees" is insane.
Any 18+ woman who doesn't have children should be conscripted just like any man.

View attachment 3004439

Did you go to college?
That’s unbelievable.
Imagine dying in the trenches just because some niggers could not solve some problems peacefully. I’m genuinely feel sorry for Ukrainians.

Blyat, that’s probably because you have an American citizenship and she’s a Ukrainian refugee, do you consider this a possibility?

how much do you weigh now?
74 kilos. I may go down to 73, every kilo of fat loss makes a difference in the face and there's a difference in how women respond compared to when I was above 80.

Well done bhai, what location?

Also what do u think drives ur appeal? Given u slay a lot?
Tbh I think one thing that gives my appeal is that my face is so plain with no personality. Other guys with more unique faces also comes with having more flaws. My face is just like you took a thousand people and averaged it out, so nothing stands out but it also means less reason to reject me.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
her husband is fighting in the front line, probably lost a leg and has to fight in a wheelchair in order to protect his country meanwhile his whore gf is slaying autists from looksmax.org who post everything like a diary here

csnt make this up
Example of another Ukrainian woman here on Tinder

How would you rate Prague for nightlife and slaying?

How would you rate Prague for nightlife and slaying?
It's good. I barely even have success with Czech women but there are so many expats, students, Ukrainians/Russians and tourists in the clubs.

She looks pregnant in the first pic. Also, don’t care normie sex haver

Last edited:
The crazy ones are addictive and the only ones who are worth banging vs having a wank, but they WILL fuck ur life up and then u will get sectioned in a psych ward and have to do colouring in sessions, when a week earlier you were structuring 1.2bn dollar portfolio purchases.
Yeah she was crazy in bed, she even swallowed my cum. We had sex like 7 times all night long and she kept wanting more. She got mad a few times because I was too tired to do it again, I need at least 15 minutes in between. The craziest moment was when I lay down on my workout bench and she was riding me by squatting up and down, that's when I cummed inside her.

The point of this thread is that slaying might not even be worth it for having to deal with batshit crazy women. The incel lifestyle is underrated for how peaceful it is.
Or you can just be a man and not let a woman boss you around and hit you

It's good. I barely even have success with Czech women but there are so many expats, students, Ukrainians/Russians and tourists in the clubs.
Till when are you staying? Im thinking of going to Prague for partying

Or you can just be a man and not let a woman boss you around and hit you
If a hot woman who is having sex with you is bossing you around it has a big effect, it's hardwired in a man's brain to submit. The only time she settled down and seemed sweet was when I periodically went into alpha mode and was acting low inhibition, but I can't maintain that constantly especially while sober.

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
damn bro, she looks good. By far the best slay you posted yet.
For comparison, this is what I was banging last month. It's like an RPG

• JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel, iblamechico, Chadeep and 2 others
I'm not normie, I was incel 2 months ago. Didn't have sex in 6 years.
You are literally a normie because you clearly don’t know what incel means. YOU HAD SEX BEFORE RETARD. Plus you are a normie looks and behavior wise based on that YouTube video you posted above. No actual incel can go to a club and casually chat up women and they definitely aren’t gonna get anywhere

You are literally a normie because you clearly don’t know what incel means. YOU HAD SEX BEFORE RETARD. Plus you are a normie looks and behavior wise based on that YouTube video you posted above. No actual incel can go to a club and casually chat up women and they definitely aren’t gonna get anywhere

The problem is she speaks zero English and she's also batshit crazy. We met up and she was already getting pissed that we had to walk 10 minutes to my flat. We had to speak into a translator app to communicate, she only speaks Russian. As soon as we arrived she started complaining the bathroom sink was a bit dirty. Then she was thirsty and refused to drink tap water, so made me go out for a walk in the middle of the night to buy her bottled water.

The next morning she was angry that I told her she could take a bus home and started hitting me, she wants a taxi instead. I felt so much peace when she finally left. On the other hand she really turns me on and has big boobs, so I don't know what to do. We had sex all night in every position, even standing up. It was so much I started bleeding from my dick. She was screaming and the neighbors definitely heard everything through the walls.

@Zelenskyiv @the BULL @MoggerGaston @i_love_roosters

@Ultron64 they faces killing me why nobody gaf

• JFL
Reactions: Ultron64
I'm an incel despite having at least one foid chatting me up almost each time I go clubbing. it's possible. Women hate autists more than ugly men.

Is she pregnant?? Look at her belly in the first picture

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
Example of another Ukrainian woman here on Tinder

she wants a betabux cuck lol

Russian/Ukrainian women are the top of the top so I wouldn't mind marrying one if I wanted marriage.

• +1
Reactions: vinn98
it had to be eastern european slut in a foreign country acting like a skank
Didn't she say she had lived in Czechia for two years prior to meeting OP? I mean how could she not speak Czech? Or is @vinn98 not Czech himself and doesn't speak the language? What am I missing?