Foidfishing is the funniest shit ever

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
LMAO Im bored outta my mind and I decided to create a 6/10 Korean noodlewhore account in Seoul. In under 30 minutes, 12PM Seoul Standard Time (or whatever it's called) I got 2,5k matches. I am using an app to auto-swipe on everyone

JFL the messages I keep getting... Bruh. It's a noodle, yes, she's hot to me, but objectively she's nothing to write home about. I keep fucking with these fools, insulting them, they dont give af lol they dont stop coz women are queens
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 29078 and 4 others
Fuck bro women have it so easy

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, TheBrownOne and try2beme
tell me ur a NEET without telling me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 29078, Sprinkles and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Actually I have a fulltime job sweaty. Take a shower maybe
Even worse if that’s how ur free time is spent digga

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, WeiWei and Sprinkles
nigga has 31k posts in a year yet talks about this
Bros projecting
What u guys don’t understand is the affect that has on men

My 30k posts here don’t harm anyone

Chadfishing is whatever the foid will forget u anyway she gets 100s of matches

But doing that to a man that may be the ONLY match he gets

Imagine if it was u a 5’1 balding pajeet on tinder 1 match in a week and ur so happy then it turns out to be some incel laughing at u

That’s torture

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, WeiWei, Sprinkles and 2 others

Imagine if it was u a 5’1 balding pajeet on tinder 1 match in a week and ur so happy then it turns out to be some incel laughing at u

That’s torture
they shouldnt have access to the internet if they take something as diabolical as dating apps seriously

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and TheBrownOne
The pajeet in question
B7CA536F AFC6 4699 956A 9EF18C452534

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, nigtard, TheBrownOne and 2 others
they shouldnt have access to the internet if they take something as diabolical as dating apps seriously
that’s the only way to date nowadays for most ppl

Not everyone is some blackpilled dating expert

All im saying is laughing at other ppls misery isn’t exactly the best way to spend ur free time especially as a blackpilled man himself

That’s torture
And why is torture bad?

He is probably not knawledgeble

That kind of balding is rarer than the usual hairline recession

He probably never saw that and didn’t know exactly what it was

Thought maybe it could be a number of other things

He is probably not knawledgeble

That kind of balding is rarer than the usual hairline recession

He probably never saw that and didn’t know exactly what it was

Thought maybe it could be a number of other things
That’s the most brutal way of balding because then everyone see you have a hole in the back of your head and you walk mindlessly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
And why is torture bad?
Because imagine the avarage guy he’s matching with

I don’t see a problem in chadfish because of foids smv but those guys get no matches what’s the point of tricking them just so u gohst then and they will be thinking they did something wrong

They might even think that for days

• So Sad
Reactions: Lebgfinal

That’s torture
Actually you’re right. Never thought about it like this. But still this will cure them from their simp behavior.

• JFL
Actually you’re right. Never thought about it like this. But still this will cure them from their simp behavior.
Yeah just saying its not comparable to my 30k posts like ppl are saying

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

That’s torture
Maybe they should work on their personalities and meet women in real life.

Because imagine the avarage guy he’s matching with

I don’t see a problem in chadfish because of foids smv but those guys get no matches what’s the point of tricking them just so u gohst then and they will be thinking they did something wrong

They might even think that for days
ok now imagine beaing a fucking mosquito, must feel bad for them to be killed, but I will still gladly kill them even knowing they suffer

• JFL
Maybe they should work on their personalities and meet women in real life.
Making excuses for the victim isn’t fitting

We live in a DONT approach me world especially here in the west

Imagine ur avarage guy who is ugly and works as a machinist or some male dominated job

All his contact is with men and he’s single no girl ever looks at him

He makes a dating app so desperate and the only girl he matches with makes fun of him then gohsts him or unmatches him

That’s the type of shit he’ll think about for years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23819 and Sprinkles
ok now imagine beaing a fucking mosquito, must feel bad for them to be killed, but I will still gladly kill them even knowing they suffer
Well regardless of how ur edgy 14 yo ass feels my argument still stands. To say I am projecting because of my 30k posts is simply untrue

Well regardless of how ur edgy 14 yo ass feels my argument still stands. To say I am projecting because of my 30k posts is simply untrue
Lol you cant compete with an almost 14 yo prodigy, must feel pretty humiliated to be intelectmogged by a 13 yo turning 14 in September.

Actually MY argument still stands, which is that torture, pain, suffering etc. are not inherently bad yet you blindly follow this belief

• JFL
Lol you cant compete with an almost 14 yo prodigy, must feel pretty humiliated to be intelectmogged by a 13 yo turning 14 in September.

Actually MY argument still stands, which is that torture, pain, suffering etc. are not inherently bad yet you blindly follow this belief
Jfl at least ur Unironically 14 fitting for your age to think you know everything and to be so edgy

Will be worrying if your still holding those same beliefs past that age

//Iasacrko

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Jfl at least ur Unironically 14 fitting for your age to think you know everything and to be so edgy

Will be worrying if your still holding those same beliefs past that age

//Iasacrko
stop writing empty words and answer my question you turknigger

why is stacyfishing a subhuman morally bad?

why is stacyfishing a subhuman morally bad?
It is a matter of putting yourself in their shoes

Wageslave, works a male dominated field. No friends hasn’t spoken to a woman in months, no eye contact living in the DONT approach me west

Decides to make a dating app because one of his family members says It might work. a week goes by 1 match

It’s a cute girl, oh she responds him dopamine rush

Next thing u know she gohsts him and disappears

Wtf did he do wrong? Is he too ugly? Did he say something wrong?

These thoughts will go though his head and he might give up in dating as a whole

He wouldn’t concent to being tortured for fun like that

//Iasacrko

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 23819 and Debetro
It is a matter of putting yourself in their shoes

Wageslave, works a male dominated field. No friends hasn’t spoken to a woman in months, no eye contact living in the DONT approach me west

Decides to make a dating app because one of his family members says It might work. a week goes by 1 match

It’s a cute girl, oh she responds him dopamine rush

Next thing u know she gohsts him and disappears

Wtf did he do wrong? Is he too ugly? Did he say something wrong?

These thoughts will go though his head and he might give up in dating as a whole

He wouldn’t concent to being tortured for fun like that

//Iasacrko
i completely understand you and I'm actually overempathic, it's just that life is this, we are not in a disney world. I think of him the same way I think of an ant, just an irrelevant organism who may have been due to some factors destined to suffer in some moment. If you put yourself in other shoes excessively it will reach a point where it will do bad for you, because in the universe, suffering and pain are neutral and an extremely common occurence, you just can't feel bad for everyone and act in a way where you care about everyone and benefitiate everyone, life hasn't been made in such a way

i completely understand you and I'm actually overempathic, it's just that life is this, we are not in a disney world. I think of him the same way I think of an ant, just an irrelevant organism who may have been due to some factors destined to suffer in some moment. If you put yourself in other shoes excessively it will reach a point where it will do bad for you, because in the universe, suffering and pain are neutral and an extremely common occurence, you just can't feel bad for everyone and act in a way where you care about everyone and benefitiate everyone, life hasn't been made in such a way
I agree but most people have a better reason to do bad things other than a Friday giggle

//Iasacrko

LMAO Im bored outta my mind and I decided to create a 6/10 Korean noodlewhore account in Seoul. In under 30 minutes, 12PM Seoul Standard Time (or whatever it's called) I got 2,5k matches. I am using an app to auto-swipe on everyone

JFL the messages I keep getting... Bruh. It's a noodle, yes, she's hot to me, but objectively she's nothing to write home about. I keep fucking with these fools, insulting them, they dont give af lol they dont stop coz women are queens
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
squishy squishy!!!

I agree but most people have a better reason to do bad things other than a Friday giggle

//Iasacrko
When have you started ending your posts with "//lasarcko"?

Let's say it takes you 2 seconds to type that

If in the course of a year you post 30k posts, typing it at the end will result in 16 wasted hours, which could be used in something more satisfying and productive

//Debetro

Screenshot it nigga

When have you started ending your posts with "//lasarcko"?

Let's say it takes you 2 seconds to type that

If in the course of a year you post 30k posts, typing it at the end will result in 16 wasted hours, which could be used in something more satisfying and productive

//Debetro
The high class energy you get by it is worth every second

//Iasacrko