Foids are retarded

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
I’ve seen hundreds of tiktoks lately like this.
They’re all crying bcs europe is shifting towards far right.
I talked to 5 girls and none of them had any idea what far right means for them.

Funny how they’re literally sheep, not thinking for themselves and just following the lead of millions of other retarded foids.

Times were better when they had 0 rights

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, Ryan, rand anon and 3 others
All foids are niggers

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
European women are feeling concerned but deathnik truecels like me don’t even care. Go far right bhais, fight the globohomos. :feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Costcosuperstore, BitchBoy and 1 other person
European women are feeling concerned but deathnik truecels like me don’t even care. Go far right bhais, fight the globohomos. :feelsautistic:
Gas every ethnic (except michael myers:p:p)

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
It's better just to say you're thick and don't take any notice of politics than to pretend to give a fuck and act like you're cool and relevent FUCK OFF

It's better just to say you're thick and don't take any notice of politics than to pretend to give a fuck and act like you're cool and relevent FUCK OFF
Low T cuck
‘Yes I don’t care, I’ll just let niggers in my country and let myself get bludgeoned to death cuz I’m scared to voice my opinion’

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Leftist girls are a red flag: Simone de Beauvoir the first mainstream french feminist used to be polyamorous, the other feminists also hated family and monogamy. They want soycucks and don't care about looks. Don't ever date a leftist girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Low T cuck
‘Yes I don’t care, I’ll just let niggers in my country and let myself get bludgeoned to death cuz I’m scared to voice my opinion’
If you don't know anything about it you won't have an opinion
High T behaviour.

All foids are niggers

dnr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back