Foids are right

IncelsBraincels

IncelsBraincels

I have died everyday waiting for you
inb4 cuck
incels are not entitled to sex. it's human nature for foids to want chad
if you're genetic trash/undesirable/undateable/nonchad it's better to just move on rather than waste your time hating them.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 11479 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DunSorbus, owlofathena, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
and i am entitled to blonde ayran 7 psl stacy. keep coping
You don't understand, foids ARE a rare commodity. They can only get pregnant once every 9 months or something. Whilst men can just impregnate any foid at any time

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You don't understand, foids ARE a rare commodity. They can only get pregnant once every 9 months or something. Whilst men can just impregnate any foid at any time
what an irony

• Hmm...
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
ta1ls5ueibaz.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, DunSorbus, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
inb4 cuck
if you're genetic trash/undesirable/undateable/nonchad it's better to just move on rather than waste your time hating them.
Argument from nature is a slippery slope just cause something occurs in nature doesn't make it good. For example rape is an intrinsic part of nature.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, turkproducer and Bitch
just cause something occurs in nature doesn't make it good.
Ik, but not my point.. I'm telling sub 5psl people to do something productive (ie moneymaxx) and stop wasting their energy on so called "looksmaxxing" because it really results to nothing. Foids will always want more and better chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Ik, but not my point.. I'm telling sub 5psl people to do something productive (ie moneymaxx) and stop wasting their energy on so called "looksmaxxing" because it really results to nothing. Foids will always want more and better chads
Fair enough

• +1
inb4 cuck
And its human nature to shit and piss right where you stand and walk around butt naked

Shit logic

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and IncelsBraincels
And its human nature to shit and piss right where you stand and walk around butt naked

Shit logic
not my point.. I'm telling sub 5psl people to do something productive (ie moneymaxx) and stop wasting their energy on so called "looksmaxxing" because it really results to nothing. Foids will always want more and better chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
it's human nature for foids to want chad
nature doesn't = good, but i guess what you mean to say is that since it is in their nature to do that they are likely to continue doing it, so worrying about it isn't useful.

• +1
Women aren't the gatekeepers of sex. The laws of our fragile society only give them the facade of having such authority. If every woman on earth for some reason decided to stop putting out then men would just start raping. It would become normal.

As a man, I am entitled to sex. And I'm gonna get it one way or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back