GetThatBread

Retired

Oh man; we need the looksmax ascension lore to be kept Confidential

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Old news

• +1
Reactions: draco, Effortless, Vitruvian and 3 others
Are all types of non-hunter eyes considered prey eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and HighIQcel
JFL AT THE AD THAT POPPED UP RIGHT BELOW THE TITLE OF THAT THREAD

LOOK AT THOSE PREY EYES

9EB21D9D 87AD 40A8 A019 300DB5D7ECC6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, 5'8manlet, SixFootManlet and 2 others
Have you ever accidentally overheard a bunch of women gossiping? They've consciously known about the blackpill since Chadam and Eve.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Nosecel, idkagoodusername and 9 others
Have you ever accidentally overheard a bunch of women gossiping? They've consciously known about the blackpill since Chadam and Eve.
Holy shit, brutal. They are indeed cruel creatures.

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob
DTbYmpg.png

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
that i hate recessed chins, it's really one of the worst features anyone can have and most of them are insecure about it.

Interesting thread to read.. lots of blackpills dropped from foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162 and SixFootManlet
she posted blackopscel, crearly she's a femcel or something like that

Interesting thread to read.. lots of blackpills dropped from foids.
The craziest part was her saying the cuck eyed losers would treat her better and nicely and she still had 0 sexual interest
she posted blackopscel, crearly she's a femcel or something like that
Any female on any online forum is a fat ugly pig, actual good looking women are way too busy getting dick, validation and living life to even consider making an account on a forum. I’m only sharing this because I’m surprised that women know this type of info consciously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, idkagoodusername, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
The craziest part was her saying the cuck eyed losers would treat her better and nicely and she still had 0 sexual interest

Yeah at least she is honest.

The other foids who are denying it are coping i think. They have 'settled' with prey boyfriends so they need to put on a front and cope by saying "my prey eyed loser bf i settled with is attractive, honest!"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, SixFootManlet and Deleted member 4209

MAKE THIS FORUM PRIVATE U FUCKING FUCK FACE MODS AND ADMINS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, Chadfromjungle and SixFootManlet
In any case, incels and their ilk are still dingleberries on the world's ass

Bit harsh from this foid..

I am not a dingleberry on the worlds ass :think:

• JFL
Reactions: Limbo
They can never be fully blackpilled otherswise women would either rope or actually start marrying incels knowing what is coming for them in the future if they dont

Yeah at least she is honest.

The other foids who are denying it are coping i think. They have 'settled' with prey boyfriends so they need to put on a front and cope by saying "my prey eyed loser bf i settled with is attractive, honest!"
yeah you can actually HEAR the seething behind the computer when u read a foid saying "my bf is 5'8 and i don't care"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162 and SixFootManlet
Clearly a male incel posing as a girl on lipstickalley lol

But yeah, I do hate how all of the stuff on these sites has become so mainstream now. It's not good! It used to be on a more subconsious level for many foids, but now that they are so hyper aware of what exactly to look for (since PSL spam anywhere they can be heard lol), it rules people out in even more brutal fashion who might have had a shot if she wasn't instead now concentrating on his lack of limbal ring or low set ears!!

• +1
If anything, it's a good thing. Now they'll consciously see a looksmaxxer and think "look at this guy's gonial angle, what a Chad" and ignore the obvious (subconscious) fact that it's an unnatural fraud.

• +1
Quote from one of the foids in that thread:
lmao when i saw the title i knew you learnt this from incels because that's how i heard about it too. they are sooo on point with their theories on what makes a man physically attractive especially facially.

i've always noticed that i hate eyes that turn downwards on men(& on women too) but i never knew there was a term for it. i like eyes that are sharp and wolf-like on men(and cat-like on women). they also made me realize that i hate recessed chins, it's really one of the worst features anyone can have and most of them are insecure about it.

that's why i don't get how women find drake attractive with his depressed eyes.

Its ovvvver for Chincels! OVER!

• +1
Reactions: draco, SixFootManlet and Deleted member 3162