Slavurik
Gigachad
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2026
- Posts
- 2,099
- Reputation
- 2,248
I was at a wedding of a sister of a friend of mine, and his 2 cousins and some other HTB blonde just talked with me and shit (we were in a company of approximately 10 people), I was already drunk a little and was relatively rude and low-inhib so I just said what I thought and was talking openly and smiled and was confident (I am an ND, basically being drunk helped me).
Then one of them said "yk what? Ur very handsome", the other two chicks agreed with her and said the same, she even started to ask her cousin (my friend) that "yk ur friend is really gl, am I right?" and other shit. A cute compliment from 3 foids and a boost for my confidence, although I fucking can't stand slavic women tbh (they were russians in their late teens to early 20s).
For understanding, facially I am not gl at all, I am mb MTN 18yo, but I am 6'4 and muscular, so mb that's what played the role.
Then one of them said "yk what? Ur very handsome", the other two chicks agreed with her and said the same, she even started to ask her cousin (my friend) that "yk ur friend is really gl, am I right?" and other shit. A cute compliment from 3 foids and a boost for my confidence, although I fucking can't stand slavic women tbh (they were russians in their late teens to early 20s).
For understanding, facially I am not gl at all, I am mb MTN 18yo, but I am 6'4 and muscular, so mb that's what played the role.
Last edited: