I left 2 Foids in the rain because they were acting cold towards me and called me wierd.

ChudGod69

ChudGod69

Iron
Joined
Jul 19, 2026
Posts
62
Reputation
50
So I am doing this Internship in this CA's office and other than me there are these 2 girls 1 year older than me, One below avg and one Avg they are kinda like my seniors in the office. So I was new the office and I have this kinda Extrovert energy but with slight annoyance. So basically my boss the CA gives me work and he tells my seniord to explain it to me but they do such a shitty job that I ask a lot of questions to understand the work so I make them work harder slightly well this and I have a habit of talking so I used to do that with them too but in the office hours i get hungry quickly so I go and eat my lunch earlier than them and one day I was talking to them and they were just getting annoyed for some reason and shit (it's not like they were working too) and they foid called me Weird which got hit like damn. Both of them don't speak too much but yeslmao I do and I also you know talk back to them if I sense them being attacking me indirectly. But yes these Foids used to talk back behind my back and I used hear them but I choose to ignore them and act like I don't hear them and I drop these Foids at their home using my vehicle which only I have in office just Outta kindness of my heart. But one day it started to rain Very badly and the Road of that office is covered with POTHOLES AND WATER THAT'S 4FT I was wearing my New Sneakers i bought on my birthday kinda expensive and they got ruined and I was covered in Pot hole waste and water till head to toe which really irritated me.
So yesterday same situation was happening and I was like no I have to leave early because if I don't I will be covered in that shit and I asked my boss to leave and I asked my senior to leave too and they said they gonna come too I was like okay but finish your shit Fast so we can leave and then I asked if I can leave she said yes and it was pouring rain and I drove my bike fast to my home and got spared of getting covered in Potwater. And my phone was in my pocket and then I see 2 missed calls of them on my phone but yea well I left them to come on their own. And now I am office and they all are ignoring lmao what did they think i am gonna wait in the rain for them to drop them off ? Am I thier driver ? Oh hell nawww and I did asked them if I can go what did these Foids think ? Honestly fuck them . Give me your thoughts.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: orbitlet
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123


IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
IMG 9123
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: freakb0b69, arthurfish, Orion and 1 other person
A tales
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish and orbitlet
So I am doing this Internship in this CA's office and other than me there are these 2 girls 1 year older than me, One below avg and one Avg they are kinda like my seniors in the office. So I was new the office and I have this kinda Extrovert energy but with slight annoyance. So basically my boss the CA gives me work and he tells my seniord to explain it to me but they do such a shitty job that I ask a lot of questions to understand the work so I make them work harder slightly well this and I have a habit of talking so I used to do that with them too but in the office hours i get hungry quickly so I go and eat my lunch earlier than them and one day I was talking to them and they were just getting annoyed for some reason and shit (it's not like they were working too) and they foid called me Weird which got hit like damn. Both of them don't speak too much but yeslmao I do and I also you know talk back to them if I sense them being attacking me indirectly. But yes these Foids used to talk back behind my back and I used hear them but I choose to ignore them and act like I don't hear them and I drop these Foids at their home using my vehicle which only I have in office just Outta kindness of my heart. But one day it started to rain Very badly and the Road of that office is covered with POTHOLES AND WATER THAT'S 4FT I was wearing my New Sneakers i bought on my birthday kinda expensive and they got ruined and I was covered in Pot hole waste and water till head to toe which really irritated me.
So yesterday same situation was happening and I was like no I have to leave early because if I don't I will be covered in that shit and I asked my boss to leave and I asked my senior to leave too and they said they gonna come too I was like okay but finish your shit Fast so we can leave and then I asked if I can leave she said yes and it was pouring rain and I drove my bike fast to my home and got spared of getting covered in Potwater. And my phone was in my pocket and then I see 2 missed calls of them on my phone but yea well I left them to come on their own. And now I am office and they all are ignoring lmao what did they think i am gonna wait in the rain for them to drop them off ? Am I thier driver ? Oh hell nawww and I did asked them if I can go what did these Foids think ? Honestly fuck them . Give me your thoughts.
DNR
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish
not a single molecule
 

Similar threads

boneridden
Replies
4
Views
14
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
underdeveloped
Replies
3
Views
27
underdeveloped
underdeveloped
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
35
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
pleasevanity
Replies
4
Views
31
vux
vux
rt6ldarboyo
Replies
9
Views
67
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32

Users who are viewing this thread

  • ChudGod69
Back
Top