Foids down rate men. Don't ask them for rates. Watch their behavior instead.

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
Foids down rate men for three reasons:

1. To manipulate them and keep their confidence and hopes down.
2. They only surround themselves with Chads and don't notice average or below average men.

3. They lack awareness about their own preferences and explicit knowledge of what makes faces attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, johncruz12345, BigBoy and 21 others
chad only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 399 and Deleted member 5634
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, bimaximum, Deleted member 6111 and 3 others
Women's behaviour is textbook physcopathy but men say nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
wrong they overrate and virtue signal

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
wrong they overrate and virtue signal
It depends. They overrate if the guy isn't attractive in order to avoid retaliation from the guy. They underrate guys who are genuinely attractive in order to keep them down.

It depends. They overrate if the guy isn't attractive in order to avoid retaliation from the guy. They underrate guys who are genuinely attractive in order to keep them down.
I've seen normies including myself getting overrated

While I agree with the main point of the thread (never ask a woman for rating), I think that some of the things you mentioned are quite the opposite.

I think that verbally most women aren't honest about ratings, and they actually rate low tier men up in order to not sound rude/shallow/hypergamous and to "sound nice" to them and even allow them as orbiters.
I rarely see "women surrounding themselves only with chads" like OP said, it's often quite the opposite, they love having subchads orbiter simps around and keeping their hopes up (despite having no chances) so she could benefit from it anytime
And no, most of them are perfectly aware of their preferences and what is considered attractive and what isn't, they just hide it and goes on a virtue signalling talk about it when asked in order to not sound shallow and be seen "one of the cool girls" despite being exactly like every other woman out there and liking the same kind of guys (tall, good frame, sharp jaw, hunter eyes, nw0 hairline).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and BigBoy
2. They only surround themselves with Chads and don't notice average or below average men.

Most men are so invisible they don’t even register as sentient human beings in the eyes of women

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back