Foids have been there and done that already

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
The reason why baldness, dick size or height are still very difficult to address is because no foid bothers with it.

Today I visited a few female looksmaxxing forum and Holy shit, they surpass this forum and lookism altogether. They hace even done face lifts on themselves and all sorta crazy thing lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
crazy as fuck ngl

Which forums?

Beentheredonethat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Legit. My looksmatches in highschool legit ascended like 2-3 points. Meanwhile I look the same despite trying to "looksmax" for 3 years.

Legit. My looksmatches in highschool legit ascended like 2-3 points. Meanwhile I look the same despite trying to "looksmax" for 3 years.
Ikr? I've actually descended so far lol.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
They ascend 2-3 points in an hour when they put on their makeup and snap a pic with a filter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2227, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
The reason why baldness, dick size or height are still very difficult to address is because no foid bothers with it.

Today I visited a few female looksmaxxing forum and Holy shit, they surpass this forum and lookism altogether. They hace even done face lifts on themselves and all sorta crazy thing lol.
What are female looksmaxing forums?

Ikr? I've actually descended so far lol.
Looksmaxing has been a deppressing, anxiety inducing and nerve racking experience for me.
They ascend 2-3 points in an hour when they put on their makeup and snap a pic with a filter
Yeah they ascended with makeup and hair weave.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Looksmaxing has been a deppressing, anxiety inducing and nerve racking experience for me.

I don't even know if I'm truly looksmaxxing or rotmaxxing. I haven't used the big guns yet lol

But yes I also have the same feeling lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
This is not a looksmaxing forum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Bengt
I don't even know if I'm truly looksmaxxing or rotmaxxing. I haven't used the big guns yet lol

But yes I also have the same feeling lmao.
Your best bet is to focus on other things and do looksmaxing on the side. It will probably take me 2-3 years to be fully looksmaxed. For now I'm gunna improve my social skills and fuck ugly/fat foids.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Your best bet is to focus on other things and do looksmaxing on the side. It will probably take me 2-3 years to be fully looksmaxed. For now I'm gunna improve my social skills and fuck ugly/fat foids.
XD. Waiting years for something to hsppen is an extremly bitter pill to swallow. I missed my chances of a relationship, I miss her too. Ffs.
We aren't meant to be managing life time like this. And it's fault of our environmental or lack of proper parental conditions because we should be fully looksmaxed by 18-19. I should be enjoying life now