Foids reaction to collagen:

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
Boneless homo looking korean:

Wtf

...and foids reactions on the right side.

(It has to be noted that nobody calls him "hot" or "attractive", just "cute", so maybe there are no sexual thoughts involved, Idk.)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, ezio6, PYT and 8 others
Bruutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
no collagen no life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ToursOverBoyo2020, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
cute is just when ur ugly thats the only compliment you can give those guys , YOU WANT TO LOOK RUGGED DO YOU THINK GREEK GODS CARED ABOUT COLLAGEN? (THEY ARE REAL BTW)

• +1
Reactions: Slob and EverythingMattersCel
cute is just when ur ugly thats the only compliment you can give those guys , YOU WANT TO LOOK RUGGED DO YOU THINK GREEK GODS CARED ABOUT COLLAGEN? (THEY ARE REAL BTW)
I wish the rules of attractiveness were different, but this guy outslays someone like fucking Hafthor Björnson, it is a weird world we live in, but that's the case. More manliness, more size, more testosterone etc, it isn't that important and even detrimental sadly.

Girls will call a dog cute too

• +1
Reactions: Slob and EverythingMattersCel
I wish the rules of attractiveness were different, but this guy outslays someone like fucking Hafthor Björnson, it is a weird world we live in, but that's the case. More manliness, more size, more testosterone etc, it isn't that important and even detrimental sadly.
haftor is extreme , but still these boys are wimps , soyboys the jbs will leave their collagen baby faced boyfriend when they meet rugged robust chad who is not a wimp and fucks like a horse. i bet 1000 dollars that 100% of people with good collagen gets pegged

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deathrasher42 and 8 others
and they will fuck him too so whats your point?
Alright listen here retard. The only reason girls will call a guy like this "cute" is for an ulterior motive. Maybe they wanna seem nice to everyone, maybe they want him to not just kill himself or shoot up the school, but I guarantee one thing they're not fucking the dude with the sexual charisma of a substitute teacher.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
haftor is extreme , but still these boys are wimps , soyboys the jbs will leave their collagen baby faced boyfriend when they meet rugged robust chad who is not a wimp and fucks like a horse. i bet 1000 dollars that 100% of people with good collagen gets pegged
22yo leonardo dicaprio had great skin and looked like he was 16 at most.

Yes, in prison 22yo dicaprio would have been sodomized brutally probably, but that's the case with all pretty boys. The outside world is not prison though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6573
truecel trait: acne scars

:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Mouthbreath and EverythingMattersCel
cute is no good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 2095
22yo leonardo dicaprio had great skin and looked like he was 16 at most.

Yes, in prison 22yo dicaprio would have been sodomized brutally probably, but that's the case with all pretty boys. The outside world is not prison though.
No But the jbs Will switch out boys for Dom men faster Then i can change my underwear

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
never listen to what foids say, they probably wouldn't touch that guy with a 10 foot pole irl

• +1
Reactions: Slob, EverythingMattersCel, PYT and 2 others
Cute = Beta 0 SMV harmless male

• +1
Reactions: Slob, subhuman incel, Deleted member 2634 and 4 others
never listen to what foids say, they probably wouldn't touch that guy with a 10 foot pole irl
that first girl has a meme on her profile, "and whats your height: 190cm ... sorry my bra fell of" or something like that, also she states she wants to be daddys girl." and the korean collagen guy is most likely neither 190 nor is the "daddy-type", so I guess you're right. She doesn't see him as a potential mate, just as a cute doll.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Deleted member 2748
Virtue signalling retard
Also cute is not a compliment I would rather get no compliments than to be called cute by a foid.
Cute = weak and feminine male with little to 0 sex appeal to foids

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 2634
Virtue signalling retard
Also cute is not a compliment I would rather get no compliments than to be called cute by a foid.
definitely not always, you will have to escalate at some point obviously, but being called cute shows that she is attracted to you in some way usually.

Edit: if she calls your behaviour cute, it's a good sign I'd say. If she calls your looks cute, it's a bad sign.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Npcdoomer and Deleted member 110
"aww uwu" means friendzone and wouldnt fuck

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 2748 and Mouthbreath
definitely not always, you will have to escalate at some point obviously, but being called cute shows that she is attracted to you in some way usually.
Everytime a foid calls someone cute I ask “would you fuck him” and guess what answer always is?
“no I couldn’t do that I see him more like a friend”
“Nooo I don’t see him in that kinda way”
Results from my empirically study shows that, cute = a weak feminine male with 0 sex appeal. Cute = OVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Everytime a foid calls someone cute I ask “would you fuck him” and guess what answer always is?
“no I couldn’t do that I see him more like a friend”
“Nooo I don’t see him in that kinda way”
Results from my empirically study shows that, cute = a weak feminine male with 0 sex appeal. Cute = OVER
ok yeah sure, look at my edit.

• +1
Reactions: Npcdoomer
"he's cute" = omg lol he's a wimp, I wouldn't fuck him

"he's hot" = please rip my clothes off

• +1
Reactions: Npcdoomer
No But the jbs Will switch out boys for Dom men faster Then i can change my underwear
Cope a pretty boy will always be picked over a dom. Girls love face above all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeroshame, TITUS and Mouthbreath
Cope a pretty boy will always be picked over a dom. Girls love face above all
Dom guys have better faces (bone structure)

• Hmm...
Once these bitches turn 18 they will call him faggot. Collagen without bones is useless because you look like a kid.

• +1

lufefuel for @Lorsss

• JFL
cute is not bad, tf is wrong with these retards ? depends on the context tho

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Mouthbreath
The only thing that matters is if they go out of their way to fuck him

Youre coping

You brainlets are stuck in dom vs prettyboy arguments, when studies have shown that foids will pick one or the other DEPENDING ON THE SOCIETAL CONDITIONS, if they think a prettyboy will give them more status in a western capital then they will go for it, if they live in the middle of the favela they will pick the dom guy.

in 2020, masculinity is not strictly required to slay

Boneless homo looking korean:

View attachment 588180

...and foids reactions on the right side.

(It has to be noted that nobody calls him "hot" or "attractive", just "cute", so maybe there are no sexual thoughts involved, Idk.)
This is the "cute" guy they know will buy them lunch at an expensive restaurant and respond to their texts within a minute.

No girl can actually see this guy fucking them or choking them like an actual man

Virtue signalling retard
FCK u mean nigga i love being called cute by some bitch

FCK u mean nigga i love being called cute by some bitch
She calls you cute meanwhile she is getting fucked in the ass from the chad she calls sexy & hot:lul: