Foids say its over for Indian men on forum

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs

Why can't these males admit they are undesirable. No amount of going to the gym and dressing in certain clothes will change that.

Arranged marriages are their saving grace

Sheboons are the curries natural enemy jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: atlantean, kebab and Deleted member 27674
Sheboons are the Indians of the female gender

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, SidharthTheSlayer, kebab and 6 others
Sheboons detected

Opinions rejected

Sheboons detected

Opinions rejected
Black foids are the mouth piece of foids of all colors since they are the only group low inhib enough to say "indians stink and got small dicks" in public

They are not wrong but i would not trust the opinion of a foid who uses web forums

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and vermillioncorefan
Sheboons still get more tinder matches than any men out there. The lowest-performing women on dating apps, get more attention than the best-performing males.

Due to male horniness, a female with a pussy and tits can never be truly undesirable unless she is really ugly or fat.

People cope by hating on black women, but black women are getting dates, and sex on the regular. Just be a woman pill is real.

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
Due to male horniness, a female with a pussy and tits can never be truly undesirable unless she is really ugly or fat.
You're contradicting yourself. Even if she's really ugly or fat, she will still be desirable.. due to male horniness.

• So Sad
Reactions: moggathon
Sheboons still get more tinder matches than any men out there. The lowest-performing women on dating apps, get more attention than the best-performing males.

People cope by hating on black women, but black women are getting dates, and sex on the regular. Just be a woman pill is real.
Sheboon detected. I would rather cut off my dick than fucking you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27674
Atleast they are known for having top tier bodies, Indian men have nothing. Maybe "good hair"

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
"
So we’re just going to ignore the FACT that they smell bad?

The worse smelling people I have encountered during college have all been Indian. Yea there were some other stinky students but there was something particularly pungent about the Indian students. No amount of “highest earning group in America” could convince me to date an Indian guy."

:lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: moggathon and Deleted member 30679
You're contradicting yourself. Even if she's really ugly or fat, she will still be desirable.. due to male horniness.
No, i am not. Even though men are super horny and have low standards, there is a certain point at which a woman becomes undesirable to the average man.

Most mens dicks will not get hard to a super obese woman, or a super ugly deformed woman. However, a normal-looking woman can never be truly undesirable, no matter her race. She can easily get dates, and sex. Men literally pay money to have sex with below-average-looking prostitutes at brothels.

Comparing women to men in the dating market premium copuim. Pussy has value, dick doesn't.

No, i am not. Even though men are super horny and have low standards, there is a certain point at which a woman becomes undesirable to the average man.

Most mens dicks will not get hard to a super obese woman, or a super ugly deformed woman. However, a normal-looking woman can never be truly undesirable, no matter her race. She can easily get dates, and sex. Men literally pay money to have sex with below-average-looking prostitutes at brothels.

Comparing women to men in the dating market premium copuim. Pussy has value, dick doesn't.
My point is a woman, no matter how ugly or fat, can ever be involuntary celibate. There's always some horny fucker out there willing to take her to poundtown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27674 and buckchadley31
My point is a woman, no matter how ugly or fat, can ever be involuntary celibate. There's always some horny fucker out there willing to take her to poundtown.
I agree, but there are some women who be legit incels. There are a very tiny minority though. The average femcel could easily get sex if she really tried.

I agree, but there are some women who be legit incels. There are a very tiny minority though. The average femcel could easily get sex if she really tried.
Even they will get someone to pound them. Seriously. Women have it so fucking easy. I've seen crazy examples of legit third-degree burn victims still getting dick. It's insane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27674