Foids should have mandatory childcare and cooking classes/lessons

D

Deleted member 23772

Kraken
In order to becoming future house moms for our children

Water
Since even after the liberation they make less money than average men

In order to becoming future house moms for our children
We absolutely don't need housewives. We need women who work and do not have economically hypergamous tendencies. This is where culture needs to come in. Men need to learn to respect women as equals and women need to learn to take responsibility.

Housewives only made sense in the past because managing a household was actually very difficult without access to modern technology. Now it is not only extremely easy, but also extremely expensive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and the BULL
We absolutely don't need housewives. We need women who work and do not have economically hypergamous tendencies. This is where culture needs to come in. Men need to learn to respect women as equals and women need to learn to take responsibility.

Housewives only made sense in the past because managing a household was actually very difficult without access to modern technology. Now it is not only extremely easy, but also extremely expensive.
high iq. i don't want to share my salary with anyone only do things together with money of both

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and Magical Apple

oh you will learn in time :feelshmm:

high iq. i don't want to share my salary with anyone only do things together with money of both
Yea the last thing I want is some spoiled woman sitting in the house alone and doing fuck-all. Easy way to get family problems or cheated on. I don't need a woman to cook or clean for me I can and even prefer to do that shit myself. All that is necessary is about 5 years of childcare which grandparents and retired relatives can help with before the kids go to school.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and fjor2096

its less controllable to control women who make almost the same as you, its always better when the man takes lead and the foid is submissive. Divorce rates are always way higher in breadmaking matched couples.

Yea the last thing I want is some spoiled woman sitting in the house alone and doing fuck-all. Easy way to get family problems or cheated on. I don't need a woman to cook or clean for me I can and even prefer to do that shit myself. All that is necessary is about 5 years of childcare which grandparents and retired relatives can help with before the kids go to school.
Literally this, also can you even commplain when she ends up becoming a fat ass from sitting at home all day doing jackall?

its less controllable to control women who make almost the same as you, its always better when the man takes lead and the foid is submissive. Divorce rates are always way higher in breadmaking matched couples.
Housewives have some of the highest divorce and infidelity rates. Statistics disagree.

Housewives have some of the highest divorce and infidelity rates. Statistics disagree.
it works if both take pride and embraces their gender roles. 50/50 breadmaking sounds good ofc, but she aint gonna spend that money on u anyways. And keep in mind she can always leave cuz she can support herself, clueless housewives who never attented school are basically forced to stay, which is ideal. The less educated foids are the better the dynamic of the relationship.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
it works if both take pride and embraces their gender roles. 50/50 breadmaking sounds good ofc, but she aint gonna spend that money on u anyways. And keep in mind she can always leave cuz she can support herself, clueless housewives who never attented school are basically forced to stay, which is ideal. The less educated foids are the better the dynamic of the relationship.
Gender roles which legitimately do not make sense in the modern age. Most housewives become resentful because they know that they are objectively useless. Not only that, but a woman can always support herself through the state or even worse, through another man.

I disagree tbh, I think men should fuck themselves and that wymin are fit to rule the simps