Foids who go the gym are genuinely disgusting

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
Why do you guys obsess over gym hot titty goth bitches.
I can’t stand women who go to the gym, have you ever looked at their faces while they’re doing an exercise? You ever seen their manners?
They’re fucking low class pigs. Some even ‘bulk’ :forcedsmile: like how stupid is that for a woman. Girls actively be getting fat nowadays with a legit goal of becoming as big as arnold.

I hate gym foids
My future wife is sitting at home rn baking cupcakes with meat and strawberries

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, 160cmcurry, Yuki and 33 others

nasty as fuck

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, Newday*V3, 160cmcurry and 10 others
Low estrogen comment.... Did u ever thought about the possibility that maybe they go gym cuz they like exercising retard cel?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, Autismcel, borntosuffer and 2 others
Low estrogen comment.... Did u ever thought about the possibility that maybe they go gym cuz they like exercising retard cel?
What the fuck do I care what they like, they shouldn’t go gym or they’re low class pigs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, ascension and LuckyBeast
Bro acts like women who go gym look like that xDLike obvously u pick the worse example of some bish who takes grams of roids.. No shit she look ugly mofo.Retard cels here are insane.
send an example then grey

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Nothing is more repulsive than a woman posing like a male bodybuilder with her stubby arms and legs she thinks looks ripped but is a product of a shitty bulk and bending her ass over like its an achievement

Naturally skinny girls with big booty are effortlessly beautiful. These dykes at the gym are so obsessed with chads they start tryna act like one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, ElySioNs, Debetro and 7 others
Of course bodybuilder foids who blast test are subhuman.
Natty gym girls dont look like this
Skinny natural no exercise foids mog. Cute face, cute body, no body dysmorphia, no bruteness. Just pure femininity

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, greywind, SoundnVision and 3 others
Nothing is more repulsive than a woman posing like a male bodybuilder with her stubby arms and legs she thinks looks ripped but is a product of a shitty bulk and bending her ass over like its an achievement

Naturally skinny girls with big booty are effortlessly beautiful. These dykes at the gym are so obsessed with chads they start tryna act like one.
So disgusting bro, they don’t even need to pose or have muscles for me to be repulsed by them. Just them simply doing an exercise is enough for me. Imagine a foid getting ready to bench and bend her entire back for 55lbs. Disgusting pig behaviour

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Skinny natural no exercise foids mog. Cute face, cute body, no body dysmorphia, no bruteness. Just pure femininity
Of course. Cute face is law. Gym just gives them a nice lower body

So disgusting bro, they don’t even need to pose or have muscles for me to be repulsed by them. Just them simply doing an exercise is enough for me. Imagine a foid getting ready to bench and bend her entire back for 55lbs. Disgusting pig behaviour
IMG 6746

This girl on insta makes gym her whole personality she used to be so beautiful now shes a cringemaxxed dyke who looks fat and behaves like a man rofl

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and PsychoDsk
Jews are trying to make men like women and women like men,

Women have no place in the gym, they should be in the kitchen or a local brothel instead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, greywind, SoundnVision and 3 others
Of course. Cute face is law. Gym just gives them a nice lower body
Just date a girl with good fat deposites in her ass TBH no point in getting into a homosexual relationship with a dyke who impersonates men

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, PsychoDsk, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
View attachment 3127416
This girl on insta makes gym her whole personality she used to be so beautiful now shes a cringemaxxed dyke who looks fat and behaves like a man rofl
I feel so bad for them tbh, they have 0 clue of how brainless they are. They could have the world when they were beautiful but they trade it for what, body destruction and delusions :lul:
I know a girl like that too, not kidding she went from 60kg to now 90kg obesestyle. She gets no attention from gymboys whatsoever :lul: over for the rest of her life

I can’t stand women who go to the gym, have you ever looked at their faces while they’re doing an exercise? You ever seen their manners?
They’re fucking low class pigs. Some even ‘bulk’ :forcedsmile: like how stupid is that for a woman. Girls actively be getting fat nowadays with a legit goal of becoming as big as arnold.

I hate gym foids
Strong women + strong men = Strong humanity

Just date a girl with good fat deposites in her ass TBH no point in getting into a homosexual relationship with a dyke who impersonates men
Cope. Gym girls have nice asses too you couldnt see the difference

Cope. Gym girls have nice asses too you couldnt see the difference
Yea but they’re genetically not blessed. I’d rather have a genetically gifted ass than have a pig who worked 3 years for it and ate kilograms of rice :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Feminine women + masculine men = strong humanity

Strong women = no humanity
Strong women = Men have to get stronger to keep up

Huge strong race that won't be supressed by govts'

Yea but they’re genetically not blessed. I’d rather have a genetically gifted ass than have a pig who worked 3 years for it and ate kilograms of rice :forcedsmile:
bruh stfu u will get probably some emo bbw and u will be happy.

Talkin like u got a fuckin choise LOL

• +1
Reactions: gangmemberhow2
They think they can fraud their shit genes by building masculine muscle like pigs.

• +1

I hate gym foids
There's a difference between women who go to the gym to raise their SMV and become and those who take a shit ton of roids and spam arms to compete you fucking retard

Attachments

• 1000_F_169791554_mraHt3sS4L0XqgHfQ68OO6roQlY8gRJJ.jpg
    1000_F_169791554_mraHt3sS4L0XqgHfQ68OO6roQlY8gRJJ.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000_F_168407429_LufMYlg97PxeuGXnbj4DobwiJV4vMytX.jpg
    1000_F_168407429_LufMYlg97PxeuGXnbj4DobwiJV4vMytX.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry
There's a difference between women who go to the gym to raise their SMV and become and those who take a shit ton of roids and spam arms to compete you fucking retard
Looks ugly Asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Schizotypalcel and ascension
send an example then grey
Send example ?Litteraly most natural gym girls u find in ur locaL gym center xD U picked the worse example os some bish on roids and now u act like thats how women will look if they lift ...Are u low IQ?

Send example ?Litteraly most natural gym girls u find in ur loca lhym center xDU picked the worse example os some bish on roids and u act like thats how women will look if they lift ...Are u low IQ?
they're ugly

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and PsychoDsk
EXACTL!These niggas just rage baiting for likes and comments fr

gymcelling is NOT cope for any of the TWO genders if u think like that I pray for you

A naturally slim woman will always beat a muscled monstrosity with a 6pack

EXACTL!These niggas just rage baiting for likes and comments fr

GUXy3WCXsAACV3d

• +1
Nobody is saying muscle monstorsity women look good ..There is a diff between a woman that is in shape and some roided up female bodybuilder on trebolone soup.
Women genetically in shape > women training 4 days a week eating a diet to get in shape.

Without the training and diet they look like utter shit, go reproduce with a ltb boyo

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Women genetically in shape > women training 4 days a week eating a diet to get in shape.

Without the training and diet they look like utter shit, go reproduce with a ltb boyo
"Go reproduce with ltb boyo" says the mofo who has thousands of threands xDD......Get sun light lil nigga

Imagine worshipping a woman spending her free time grunting and clenching her teeth lifting weights thinking she's Larry Wheels, over a cute feminine skinny woman who simply eats less and dedicates the leftover time to cooking, cleaning, helping her family and friends as a positive influence.

• JFL

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-27 at 15.58.54_f2f98d7f.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-27 at 15.58.54_f2f98d7f.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-08-27 at 15.58.57_875242af.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-27 at 15.58.57_875242af.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Imagine worshipping a woman spending her free time grunting and clenching her teeth lifting weights thinking she's Larry Wheels, over a cute feminine skinny woman who simply eats less and dedicates the leftover time to cooking, cleaning, helping her family and friends as a positive influence.
just say u wanna date a teenager no woman's gonna sit at home and cry and bake cookies for your ass until she's given the freedom to do what she wants to. If she wanna be in shape then it shouldnt be a problem to you lmfao. it's so cruel to see guys like u having spend 5 years on this forum and still think like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gangmemberhow2 and muskle_freak
Ur giving 13yo sigma grindset energy man xD Time to stop watching reels and go outside.

> shows a pic of an anorexic foid
The iq of some ppl JFL
''foids who go to gym are disgusting''
''shows someone who doesnt go to gym''
look up naturally slim women on google urself this is what ur gonna find
some people shouldn't have been born lmao