Following the law for the purpose of evading legal consequences is still moral.

Aladin

Aladin

Proud pedophile
People seem to have this idea that if we were to obey laws only because we want to evade consequences it “doesn’t count” as being moral. I beg to differ. Morality isn’t just about thoughts it’s about actions and that includes being able to control oneself. The person who has a desire to break the law but obeys it out of fear is still moral. This “well what if…..” is pointless nonsense and useless mental masturbation.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Bomber517, ihearvoices and 3 others
People seem to have this idea that if we were to obey laws only because we want to evade consequences it “doesn’t count” as being moral. I beg to differ. Morality isn’t just about thoughts it’s about actions and that includes being able to control oneself. The person who has a desire to break the law but obeys it out of fear is still moral. This “well what if…..” is pointless nonsense and useless mental masturbation.
Morality is relative, to Indians rape is moral so that’s why it isn’t illegal in India

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Acion, try2beme and 4 others
Morality is relative, to Indians rape is moral so that’s why it isn’t illegal in India
Rape is the only way to make average Pajeeta acknowledge your existence

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
@Kaari @Lonenely sigma

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Hm

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Following the law to avoid legal consequences isn't moral or immoral ... it's practical.

Willingly paying taxes to a dirty government is immoral. But doing the opposite is illegal.
So most of us pay it. So we don't get charged with felony tax evasion. Some shit like that. Idk. I don't consider myself a moral person anyway nor do I aspire to be.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Acion and try2beme
No it's not moral and it's not mental masturbation

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Kaari
Yea exactly thats what the law is for.

Yea exactly thats what the law is for.
the law was made for retarded niggers, true virtuous niggas don't need laws
and retarded niggers can't be moral because u need enough capacity for abstraction to be able to act according to the categorical imperative

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and isis_Bleach
the law was made for retarded niggers, true virtuous niggas don't need laws
and retarded niggers can't be moral because u need enough capacity for abstraction to be able to act according to the categorical imperative
alr cuck

bros trying to talk big to another fucking .org user

it’s over
More like I’m telling you not to tell me what to do since I’m not gonna listen, you’re not the boss of me.

More like I’m telling you not to tell me what to do since I’m not gonna listen, you’re not the boss of me.
stfu you fucking sperg I was being nice to u as well

all I did was say not tag and your getting vexed kek

stfu you fucking sperg I was being nice to u as well
No I won’t shut up, what part of you’re not the boss of me do you not understand?
all I did was say not tag and your getting vexed kek
I’d say you’re getting vexed considering you’re still here whining.

No I won’t shut up, what part of you’re not the boss of me do you not understand?

BWAHAHAHAHAH STFU

• +1
Reactions: dark.max

IMG 1026

• +1
bro watched hamza videos and now thinks he’s Adonis squaring up to me kek

The law was written on a piece of paper by some retard:lul:

• +1
The law was written on a piece of paper by some retard:lul:
my man was trying to assert dominance on a fucking forum filled with other autistic losers, it’s over for him brutally

• +1
my man was trying to assert dominance on a fucking forum filled with other autistic losers, it’s over for him brutally
You’re literally projecting, I told you I’d do what I want and your response is to push back. Who do you think you are telling me what to do?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU FUCKING LOLCOW
You’re literally projecting, I told you I’d do what I want and your response is to push back. Who do you think you are telling me what to do?

• +1
“Proud pedophile”:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and Kaari
Following the law to avoid legal consequences isn't moral or immoral ... it's practical.

Willingly paying taxes to a dirty government is immoral. But doing the opposite is illegal.
So most of us pay it. So we don't get charged with felony tax evasion. Some shit like that. Idk. I don't consider myself a moral person anyway nor do I aspire to be.
Correct
Laws have nothin to do with morality however some laws are moral

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Aladin
Why are you so mad grrr

• JFL
Why are you so mad grrr
Im not mad at all. I just think it’s pathetic that he thinks I’ trying to assert dominance when he’s the one in my topic barking and starting shit.

• JFL
Reactions: dark.max and Kaari
@Kaari keep barking for me

• JFL
Im not mad at all. I just think it’s pathetic that he thinks I’ trying to assert dominance when he’s the one in my topic barking and starting shit.
MY MAN PLEASE STOP TALKING KEK

• +1
MY MAN PLEASE STOP TALKING KEK
I will do what I want. You’re still trying to assert dominance mr projection.

• JFL
Reactions: dark.max and Kaari
You act like you’re a “king” what do you expect?
And I can clearly see you’re mad.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
He’s the gift that keeps on giving. Nearly as braindead as that schizo graycel earlier kek
KB_maxxer redcel edition

• JFL
You act like you’re a “king” what do you expect?
How exactly am I acting like I’m a king?
And I can clearly see you’re mad.
No, you and Kaari are the ones who are mad. You’re needing to tag team with each other in order to establish dominance. And then you project that onto me.
He’s the gift that keeps on giving. Nearly as braindead as that schizo graycel earlier kek
Keep barking for me.

• JFL

No, you and Kaari are the ones who are mad. You’re needing to tag team with each other in order to establish dominance. And then you project that onto me.

Keep barking for me.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA HES STILL GOING WHAT A FUCKING LOLCOW

• JFL

Keep barking for me.
“How am I acting like a 15th century king” also you “I can see that you’re trying to assert dominance in this conversation”:lul::lul::lul: