Food and estrogen

mattzdeb

mattzdeb

BAN ME
Trying to test max at 16 I drink a lot of milk and shit i hear some people saying it has a lot of estrogen from mother cows, but I read a study saying the amount you would need to make to change estrogen levels would be like 3 gallon a day. Should I continue using milk as a source of easy cals protein and to build muscle? Also any other foods I should avoid ? My diet is mainly just chicken kale spinach beef milk various meats and some scattered veggies and usually a lot of bread with meat. I’m thinking t levels can’t really change much and you are either born high or low t anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The hard truth is 90% of the food today is processed kike stuff and getting a good food source these days makes you spend 50% more

• +1
Reactions: noped and Deleted member 2587
The hard truth is 90% of the food today is processed kike stuff and getting a good food source these days makes you spend 50% more
Don’t care about money . And ye rich parents who only shop at Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods are doing their families huge favors.

• +1
Don’t care about money . And ye rich parents who only shop at Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods are doing their families huge favors.
Milk is good. I think whole milk is the best. I wanna drink raw milk at some point

I’m thinking t levels can’t really change much and you are either born high or low t anyway.

Higher estrogen levels will lower your test. That's why fat people usually have low T.

More fat -> more testosterone being converted to estrogen.
Not only does that leave less testosterone but also:
More estrogen -> negative feedback loop on htpa and testosterone production.

But as for the milk. You're fine. As long as the lactose doesn't mess with your digestion milk is great.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Milk is good. I think whole milk is the best. I wanna drink raw milk at some point
I have been drinking whole raw milk my whole life, when I went to study in france and tasted processed milk for the first time I nearly puked

• Woah
I have been drinking whole raw milk my whole life, when I went to study in france and tasted processed milk for the first time I nearly puked
How tall are you and how did you have it available? I'm jealous 😂

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
How tall are you and how did you have it available? I'm jealous 😂
I'm not tall because I had health problems (I live in a fucked up environment and had also a bit of bad luck lmao) I was 186 last time I checked.
I live in Morocco so there are still some farmers that do everything naturally, and my dad used to help those guys so they would bring him hole containers (those shiny metallic drums that they use on farms) of whole milk, and other farm products
Living in a third world country has a (few, very few) advantages lop

• +1
Consider taking Mk677 so you can grow as tall as possible. At 17-18 it starts becoming too late to start.

Consider taking Mk677 so you can grow as tall as possible. At 17-18 it starts becoming too late to start.
I’m 6’2 I don’t really care for any more growth just want facial bone growth to ascend me

I’m 6’2 I don’t really care for any more growth just want facial bone growth to ascend me
You say that but you're hitting the halo zone
Every inch past 6'1 haloes you more and more