Food is everything

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
This is why i feel like shit sometimes, i eat like shit and eat food with 0 nutrients, feel so good after actually eating nutritious, yet still debloated

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ss07, bloomercel, Bars and 16 others
@raleqtambrobret whats up buddy? Got something to say?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, j05, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
This is why i feel like shit sometimes, i eat like shit and eat food with 0 nutrients, feel so good after actually eating nutritious, yet still debloated
.org user discovers healthy food for the first time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Suns9999, Joshrc and 13 others
.org user discovers healthy food for the first time
I knew this would be one if the first replies, mirin my iq? Im just saying i feel like roping when i eat like shit tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ss07, bloomercel, Suns9999 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo, BoredPrince, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
Define “nutritious”.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Suns9999, BeanletMogger and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Suns9999, BeanletMogger and 5 others
food is one of the best joys of life...fuck this post got my mouth watery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ss07, Suns9999, tombradylover and 6 others
Define “nutritious”.

Here we go with the raw meat propaganda again.

The guy in your avi has never eaten raw meat in his life but you'll shill it on incel forums like your life depends on it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Suns9999, BeanletMogger and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, twojei, NorwoodAscender and 3 others
Here we go with the raw meat propaganda again.

The guy in your avi has never eaten raw meat in his life but you'll shill it on incel forums like your life depends on it.
1. There are 0 100% controlled, long term studies with humans locked in labs for multiple decades to provide proof on ANY aspect of health and nutrition science.

2. ALL exogenous carbohydrates break down into glucose leading to raised glucose levels which is UNDOUBTEDLY the cause of diabetes (elevated blood glucose).

3. Humans evolved off of the animal fat and muscle meat of large ruminant animals, NOT plants.

4. You can eat carbohydrates alone without animal fat or protein (veganism), however if you do so for multiple years, your health will fail on you. 84% of vegans quit around the 5 year mark on average. Most experienced catastrophic heath problems.

5. If you mix carbohydrates and fats (omnivore diet), then you will be activating the Randle Cycle 24/7 also known as chronic inflammation.

6. The glycation from the carbohydrates will be persistent no matter how much you work out. You can not outrun a bad diet such as eating carbohydrate plant toxins.

7. When it comes to science, you base it off of HARD FACTS, not associations. Your claim that certain populations live longer due to a certain lifestyle (even though you yourself are not observing what they eat at EVERY meal), is just a fallacy and incompetent misanthropic Dunning-Kruger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Messar, NorwoodAscender and N1666
Im not some fucking nutritionist bud im just saying when i cut out goyslop and eat less processed meats, more fruits, and milk. The meats are the most nutritious part of my diets usually being beef
Fruits are not food for humans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Messar, NorwoodAscender and N1666
  • +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and oily703
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, NoaA99, tombradylover and 3 others
Nigga why. It’s pretty obvious what food is healthy and what food is unhealthy. If you’re confused get a dietitian
I’m far from confused. I’m seeing if you’re actually competent on nutritional science.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Just made meal prep for three days breakfast, salad boiled chicken low calorie hot and garlic sauce

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and AlbinoMaxxer
  • +1
I’m far from confused. I’m seeing if you’re actually competent on nutritional science.

Is a Half and Half Pepperoni and Hawaiian large pizza healthy? Please let me know saar

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and watah
Just made meal prep for three days breakfast, salad boiled chicken low calorie hot and garlic sauce
You’re eating poison. Vegetables are not good for humans.

• +1
You’re eating poison. Vegetables are not good for humans.
Fuck you nigger humans are omnivorous and plants are high in fibre and vitamins so smd :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, sigma ✰ and Rhino LeFort
I’m seeing if you’re actually competent on nutritional science.
I mean I’m not claiming to have studied it or be an expert, but my personal diet consists mainly of meat, eggs, fish, berries and green vegetables

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo, NorwoodAscender, sigma ✰ and 1 other person
  • +1
Fuck you nigger humans are omnivorous and plants are high in fibre and vitamins so smd :Comfy:
The Randle Cycle disproves we are omnivores.

I mean I’m not claiming to have studied it or be an expert, but my personal diet consists mainly of meat, eggs, fish, berries and green vegetables
Avoid the fruits and vegetables

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene and NorwoodAscender
You should never eat carbohydrates. Humans are obligate hyper carnivores.
Interesting so what does ur personal diet look like and what do u look like? Do u feel good?

• +1
1. There are 0 100% controlled, long term studies with humans locked in labs for multiple decades to provide proof on ANY aspect of health and nutrition science.

2. ALL exogenous carbohydrates break down into glucose leading to raised glucose levels which is UNDOUBTEDLY the cause of diabetes (elevated blood glucose).

3. Humans evolved off of the animal fat and muscle meat of large ruminant animals, NOT plants.

4. You can eat carbohydrates alone without animal fat or protein (veganism), however if you do so for multiple years, your health will fail on you. 84% of vegans quit around the 5 year mark on average. Most experienced catastrophic heath problems.

5. If you mix carbohydrates and fats (omnivore diet), then you will be activating the Randle Cycle 24/7 also known as chronic inflammation.

6. The glycation from the carbohydrates will be persistent no matter how much you work out. You can not outrun a bad diet such as eating carbohydrate plant toxins.

7. When it comes to science, you base it off of HARD FACTS, not associations. Your claim that certain populations live longer due to a certain lifestyle (even though you yourself are not observing what they eat at EVERY meal), is just a fallacy and incompetent misanthropic Dunning-Kruger.
carnivore diet will result in iron overdose your liver will fail
and we did eat plants. we were called hunter gatherers for a reason
fruits were made to be eaten, fruits>other vegetables

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoaA99, NorwoodAscender, N1666 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
Raw fruits are typically accepted in ur ideology
1. My lifestyle isn’t an “ideology” as stable isotope proves we are obligate carnivores

2. False, fruit is not accepted in the carnivore diet

Last edited:
  • +1
1. My lifestyle isn’t an “ideology” as stable isotope proves we are obligate carnivores

2. False, fruit is not accepted in the carnivote diet
Im aware but i thought u were a goatis fan, do u eat ur meat raw?

• +1
carnivore diet will result in iron overdose your liver will fail
and we did eat plants. we were called hunter gatherers for a reason
fruits were made to be eaten, fruits>other vegetables
False. Show me a study that’s 100% controlled with humans locked in a lab fully observed of what they eat for multiple decades to prove that claim.

• +1
  • +1
anyways my ideal diet would be

meat (poultry and fish as well)
dairy
fruits (fruits were made to be eaten, they contain seeds. when an animal eats fruits and poops out the seeds or disperses them some other way, it is advantageous to the fruit. so the fruit evolves to be tasty and nutritious so we eat it and help spread the seeds)
ocassionally other vegetables ... like once every 1-2 days. you dont want non fruit vegetables to be eaten often cuz although they are rich in fiber and some vitamins they contain toxins and generally have low nutritional value. seeds are not that bad. (vegetables that are not fruits do not have much evolutionary advantage, since we are eating the non reproductive parts of the plant and it may kill or destroy parts of the plant)

do not eat processed

• +1
anyways my ideal diet would be

meat (poultry and fish as well)
dairy
fruits (fruits were made to be eaten, they contain seeds. when an animal eats fruits and poops out the seeds or disperses them some other way, it is advantageous to the fruit. so the fruit evolves to be tasty and nutritious so we eat it and help spread the seeds)
ocassionally other vegetables ... like once every 1-2 days. you dont want non fruit vegetables to be eaten often cuz although they are rich in fiber and some vitamins they contain toxins and generally have low nutritional value. seeds are not that bad. (vegetables that are not fruits do not have much evolutionary advantage, since we are eating the non reproductive parts of the plant and it may kill or destroy parts of the plant)

do not eat processed
Then you’re an idiot for purposefully poisoning yourself. I hope you enjoy your chronic inflammation due to the Randle Cycle activation and also the glycation damage to your cells!

• +1
Your shitposts is almost as bad as mine😍

• +1