Food is everything

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and noonespecial
False. Show me a study that’s 100% controlled with humans locked in a lab fully observed of what they eat for multiple decades to prove that claim.
humans have been eating like this for thousands of years, in primal times
we had natural diet
if you look at primitive human remains, they had thicker bones, large digestive canal
skulls were dimorphic, displaying high T
they were healthier
nowadays we have fatties and people with health issues

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and AlbinoMaxxer
humans have been eating like this for thousands of years, in primal times
we had natural diet
if you look at primitive human remains, they had thicker bones, large digestive canal
skulls were dimorphic, displaying high T
they were healthier
nowadays we have fatties and people with health issues
Stable Isotopes prove we only ate meat

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Somehow my threads always get inflated jfl, i just shitpost for the most part
People here know you ig. Your random threads gets more replies than me when I post my face lol

• +1
Then you’re an idiot for purposefully poisoning yourself. I hope you enjoy your chronic inflammation due to the Randle Cycle activation and also the glycation damage to your cells!
well then I hope you enjoy suffering from liver failure after you overdose on iron

• +1
well then I hope you enjoy suffering from liver failure after you overdose on iron
You’re just making an opinion based on no scientific merits.

• +1
Imagine your liver failing and it’s not from alcoholism mixed with accutane, liver failure soon awaits me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Disrupted Gene, NorwoodAscender and sigma ✰
You’re just making an opinion based on no scientific merits.
Red meat is rich in heme iron, along with protein, selenium, and zinc. The amount of iron depends on the type of red meat. For every 100 grams of meat, beef has about 2.47 mg of iron, lamb has 1.78 mg, and venison has 4.98mg. Seafood is also a good source of iron, depending on the species.
generally, consuming over 20mg a day will cause toxicity
now, lets say you eat
150 g of lamb liver =around 15 mg of iron
steak for dinner (300 g)= aroun 7.5 mg of iron
thats already 22.5 g of iron in 2 meals

• +1
Stable Isotopes prove we only ate meat
no, stable isotopes showed we were omnivores
depending on the region, some ate more meat and some ate less

• +1
as for the randle cycle, i dont understand how its bad. its simply your body choosing which fuel source to use depending on the situation. if your randle cycle is out of balance and chronic then you could turn fat, other diseases, etc. like if you eat lots of saturated fats or processed foods, then it turns to wack. @Never Get Up

• +1
Red meat is rich in heme iron, along with protein, selenium, and zinc. The amount of iron depends on the type of red meat. For every 100 grams of meat, beef has about 2.47 mg of iron, lamb has 1.78 mg, and venison has 4.98mg. Seafood is also a good source of iron, depending on the species.
generally, consuming over 20mg a day will cause toxicity
now, lets say you eat
150 g of lamb liver =around 15 mg of iron
steak for dinner (300 g)= aroun 7.5 mg of iron
thats already 22.5 g of iron in 2 meals
1. Show me proof that over “20mg” causes toxicity.

2. Copper toxicity from eating liver is the problem, not the iron. You shouldn’t be eating liver. You should be eating the muscle meat and associated fat of large ruminant animals until satiety.

3. No one is eating that much steak

4. You should only eat 1 time a day to get yourself out of ketosis then go back to it a day later

• +1
as for the randle cycle, i dont understand how its bad. its simply your body choosing which fuel source to use depending on the situation. if your randle cycle is out of balance and chronic then you could turn fat, other diseases, etc. like if you eat lots of saturated fats or processed foods, then it turns to wack. @Never Get Up
False.

1. Saturated fat is not a problem nor will ever be.

2. Mixing carbohydrates and fats causes a cross inhibition to your cells energy household causing the less apparent energy source to be locked out and eradicated into the blood stream causing inflammation to your blood cells.

3. The Randle Cycle is an activation that helps prevent your mitochondria from getting damaged from toxins, but it comes with a consequence of having to sacrifice other cells in the body to do so.

• +1

2. Copper toxicity from eating liver is the problem, not the iron. You shouldn’t be eating liver. You should be eating the muscle meat and associated fat of large ruminant animals until satiety.

4. You should only eat 1 time a day to get yourself out of ketosis then go back to it a day later
according to google, the results vary
i see a range of 20-45mg

ok
i found a link

• +1
  • +1
False.

1. Saturated fat is not a problem nor will ever be.

2. Mixing carbohydrates and fats causes a cross inhibition to your cells energy household causing the less apparent energy source to be locked out and eradicated into the blood stream causing inflammation to your blood cells.

3. The Randle Cycle is an activation that helps prevent your mitochondria from getting damaged from toxins, but it comes with a consequence of having to sacrifice other cells in the body to do so.
1. im talking about excess saturated fat
high cholestorl will clog your arteries and causes disease
2. that is very oversimplified and partially true. if you eat healthily it should not be bad
3.it does not sacrifice other cells?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
1. im talking about excess saturated fat
high cholestorl will clog your arteries and causes disease
2. that is very oversimplified and partially true. if you eat healthily it should not be bad
3.it does not sacrifice other cells?
False again. You’re a incompetent and low IQ.

1. Define “excess” with numbers, not just words. Science is based on statistical observations.

2. High cholesterol doesnt cause any diseases. What you are referring to is associations, not cause and effect experimentations.

2. The Randle Cycle causes blood cells to be sacrificed to protect the most important ones in your body such as the mitochondria.

Last edited:
  • +1
what am i supposed to credit? the homelessman at the metro?
If you don’t have the competence to read scientific literature and derive from it, then you shouldn’t be spouting claims on human nutrition.

A real scientific enthusiast doesn’t just accept what’s being told by the head leaders of the world.

People tell lies

• +1
False again. You’re a incompetent and low IQ.
insulting me only makes you seem desperate and unable to support your argument. so you attack me instead.
i know someone's losing when they start hurling insults at someone's character during a debate
1. Define “excess” with numbers, not just words. Science is based on statistical observations.
should be 5-10% of diet
2. High cholesterol doesnt cause any diseases. What you are referring to is associations, not cause and effect experimentations.
athersclerosis: high cholestrol causes plaque build up in artery walls
If you don’t have the competence to read scientific literature and derive from it, then you shouldn’t be spouting claims on human nutrition.

A real scientific enthusiast doesn’t just accept what’s being told by the head leaders of the world.

People tell lies
i know people tell lies
but i dont believe that we were made to eat 100% meat
we were hunter gatherers
logically fruits were made to be eaten, it was advantageous
2. The Randle Cycle causes cells to be sacrificed to protect the most important ones in your body such as the mitochondria.
wdym by sacrifice? apoptosis?

also the mitochondria is not a cell, it is an organelle. found inside all of cells. i have no idea what you are talking about, are you sure you are educated on basic biology?

• +1
insulting me only makes you seem desperate and unable to support your argument. so you attack me instead.
i know someone's losing when they start hurling insults at someone's character during a debate

should be 5-10% of diet

athersclerosis: high cholestrol causes plaque build up in artery walls

i know people tell lies
but i dont believe that we were made to eat 100% meat
we were hunter gatherers
logically fruits were made to be eaten, it was advantageous

wdym by sacrifice? apoptosis?

also the mitochondria is not a cell, it is an organelle. found inside all of cells. i have no idea what you are talking about, are you sure you are educated on basic biology?
1. You are incompetent and low IQ. That is an observational fact, not an insult.

2. 5-10% of the diet according to who on the basis of what?

3. High cholesterol does NOT cause plaque build up. Once again, associations and not 100% controlled cause and effect experiments with reduced variability in outcomes.

4. It doesn’t matter what you think we used to eat and should continue to eat. Stable isotopes have already shown that we were obligate carnivores whether you like it or not. That’s a fact, not an opinion.

5. The Randle Cycle protects the mitochondria, yet still damages the cells due to the blockade of excess carbs or fats. We are not omnivores nor vegans.

• +1

do you eat organs?

• +1
  • +1
Ngl bro being malnourished and underweight mogs hard. Don't have to prepare food, eat or wash dishes, waste less money on food. Goth/emo bitches like it. You can still develop a good frame and dimorphism tho, that's just genetics. It's all genetics bro :feelsokman:

• +1
1. You are incompetent and low IQ. That is an observational fact, not an insult.
1. you cannot measure my IQ based on these statements and my beliefs. It is not a fact. you do not know that
2. 5-10% of the diet according to who on the basis of what?
i would reccommend reading about the framingham heart study
3. High cholesterol does NOT cause plaque build up. Once again, associations and not 100% controlled cause and effect experiments with reduced variability in outcomes.
the plaques are made of cholesterol my friend
that is pretty observational and measurable
4. It doesn’t matter what you think we used to eat and should continue to eat. Stable isotopes have already shown that we were obligate carnivores whether you like it or not. That’s a fact, not an opinion.
source?
5. The Randle Cycle protects the mitochondria, yet still damages the cells due to the blockade of excess carbs or fats. We are not omnivores nor vegans.
i agree we are not vegans. both extremes of the diet are bad tho.

• +1
No. Only the muscle meat and associated fats.
I really would like to know the reason of that. Organs are supposed to be high in vitamins and minerals. Is it because most organs nowadays come from sick animals?

I really would like to know the reason of that. Organs are supposed to be high in vitamins and minerals. Is it because most organs nowadays come from sick animals?
You shouldn’t be eating organs. You will experience copper toxicities.

Sometimes
Do carnivore animals like lions, tigers eat the organs of their prey? I suppose they do. Then do they get intoxicated by eating to much copper? Or do they just eat a small portion of the organs?

Provide evidence to your claim that eating what humans evolved for is not beneficial.
humans did not evolve for raw meat, that's why we've discovered fire and the concept of cooking in the first place??

humans did not evolve for raw meat, that's why we've discovered fire and the concept of cooking in the first place??
We discovered fire on accident, not purpose.

Cooked meat is acceptable, but raw is better.

We discovered fire on accident, not purpose.

Cooked meat is acceptable, but raw is better
try eating raw pork, that shit's filthy bro, you just cant eat raw hunted meat, its all filth and stink and dogshit literally, except maybe fish theyre more acceptable

try eating raw pork, that shit's filthy bro, you just cant eat raw hunted meat, its all filth and stink and dogshit literally, except maybe fish theyre more acceptable
Because you shouldn’t be eating pork. Eat beef.

Saturated fats are essential and more = better.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
1. There are 0 100% controlled, long term studies with humans locked in labs for multiple decades to provide proof on ANY aspect of health and nutrition science.

2. ALL exogenous carbohydrates break down into glucose leading to raised glucose levels which is UNDOUBTEDLY the cause of diabetes (elevated blood glucose).

3. Humans evolved off of the animal fat and muscle meat of large ruminant animals, NOT plants.

4. You can eat carbohydrates alone without animal fat or protein (veganism), however if you do so for multiple years, your health will fail on you. 84% of vegans quit around the 5 year mark on average. Most experienced catastrophic heath problems.

5. If you mix carbohydrates and fats (omnivore diet), then you will be activating the Randle Cycle 24/7 also known as chronic inflammation.

6. The glycation from the carbohydrates will be persistent no matter how much you work out. You can not outrun a bad diet such as eating carbohydrate plant toxins.

7. When it comes to science, you base it off of HARD FACTS, not associations. Your claim that certain populations live longer due to a certain lifestyle (even though you yourself are not observing what they eat at EVERY meal), is just a fallacy and incompetent misanthropic Dunning-Kruger.
Everything u said here is wrong

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and AlbinoMaxxer
Cope

If you want to have a live debate, dm me for the rules
Nah nigga u pm me for
Rules. I iq mog you and also looks mog you everything u been spewing about carbs is bullshit yes it’s bad in excess but there is such a thing as balance in diet and what ur recommending is metabolism suicide. Unironically retarded user

• +1
Nah nigga u pm me for
Rules. I iq mog you and also looks mog you everything u been spewing about carbs is bullshit yes it’s bad in excess but there is such a thing as balance in diet and what ur recommending is metabolism suicide. Unironically retarded user
1. My IQ transcends levels above yours.

2. I’m lightskinned and mog you facially. Just not retarded enough to post most face on an incel infested website.

3. You’re making uneducated opinions. Show me actual evidence than eating a pure carnivorous diet causes metabolic diseases and malfunction.

• JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
1. My IQ transcends levels above yours.

2. I’m lightskin and mog you facially. Just not retarded enough to post most face on an incel infested website.

3. You’re making uneducated opinions. Show me actual evidence than eating a pure carnivorous diet causes metabolic diseases and malfunction.
I highly doubt u mog me facially. Prove to me u know what ur talking about and that ur even close to my looks level, then I’ll enlighten u with pure facts while u cry and shill raw meat like your life depends on it, on an incel website

• +1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover

Attachments

• IMG_1987.jpeg
    IMG_1987.jpeg
    444.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1988.jpeg
    IMG_1988.jpeg
    480.2 KB · Views: 0