Food is everything

I highly doubt u mog me facially. Prove to me u know what ur talking about and that ur even close to my looks level, then I’ll enlighten u with pure facts while u cry and shill raw meat like your life depends on it, on an incel website
How can I show my face just for you to screenshot it to .org? Idiot.

I look like a lightskinned Costco version of Chico

I guarantee I’ve fucked better looking girls than you

And you have 0 facts in the field of nutrition

You will embarrass yourself

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
How can I show my face just for you to screenshot it to .org? Idiot.

I look like a lightskinned Costco version of Chico

I guarantee I’ve fucked better looking girls than you

And you have 0 facts in the field of nutrition

You will embarrass yourself
Real shit if u wanna send ur face in pm i won’t doxx u. I’m highly against that ppl ask me for ratings all the time I never doxx it’s disgusting act to me.

On another note everything u say is tales until u show proof. U haven’t provided any research studies or articles whatsoever

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sigma ✰, AlbinoMaxxer and Never Get Up
I mog you lmao
ur just another wannabe user hiding behind a screen. No knowledge no IQ no girls no mog until u show literally anything that backs ur claims up

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and AlbinoMaxxer
ur just another wannabe user hiding behind a screen. No knowledge no IQ no girls no mog until u show literally anything that backs ur claims up
I have a body count of 26 all mtb+ no sheboons no landwhales

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
I have a body count of 26 all mtb+ no sheboons no landwhales
Nigga my body count doubles yours that’s nothing to a god like me. 99+ likes in tinder in 2 hours experiment done via the goat black gym max

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Never Get Up
Nigga my body count doubles yours that’s nothing to a god like me. 99+ likes in tinder in 2 hours experiment done via the goat black gym max
Tell me how to become low inhib and stupid enough to post my face on this site and I will

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, StarvedEpi and tombradylover
Tell me how to become low inhib and stupid enough to post my face on this site and I will
Like I said u can pm me and I won’t doxx u dawg u can ask anyone I’m very trustworthy user. But if u don’t want to I can’t blame u. Just don’t be mad at me for saying ur all tales then

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Never Get Up
Buddy discovered his vitamins, good job 👍

• Woah
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Like I said u can pm me and I won’t doxx u dawg u can ask anyone I’m very trustworthy user. But if u don’t want to I can’t blame u. Just don’t be mad at me for saying ur all tales then
I want to just to prove myself but damn I just can sense major regret because of my past posts. I might have to make a new account and then post my face without letting people know it’s me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and tombradylover
I want to just to prove myself but damn I just can sense major regret because of my past posts. I might have to make a new account and then post my face without letting people know it’s me.
I mean I understand the concern tbh. I can’t blame u for it but everyone larps on this site so hard cuz it’s anonymous. It would be stupid of me to think u or anyone else is telling the truth without proof. It’s not that deep tho. I’m just bored and wanted to banter. Don’t take anything I say too personal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sigma ✰, Never Get Up and StarvedEpi
I mean I understand the concern tbh. I can’t blame u for it but everyone larps on this site so hard cuz it’s anonymous. It would be stupid of me to think u or anyone else is telling the truth without proof. It’s not that deep tho. I’m just bored and wanted to banter. Don’t take anything I say too personal
You couldn’t hurt my feelings even if you tried. I grew up on MW2 2009 lobbies.

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰, Suns9999 and tombradylover
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, Suns9999 and Never Get Up
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and AlbinoMaxxer
for every ally I've made, hundreds of enemies I've defeated
IMG 1507

Keep them coming, im genuinely caging:feelskek::feelskek: