Foodfasting, does it work?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
"Waterfasting" is when you starve yourself of everything except water. All you can have is water. I don't want water weight. Guys in movies, when they have to do a shirtless scene, they make sure they're dehydrated so that they look super cut.

So what about "foodfasting?" Starve yourself of everything except food. When you wanna drink water, eat food instead. That weigh, logically, you should gain no water weight. Yes?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beyond, GenericChad1444, Hated subhuman and 6 others
"Waterfasting" is when you starve yourself of everything except water. All you can have is water. I don't want water weight. Guys in movies, when they have to do a shirtless scene, they make sure they're dehydrated so that they look super cut.

So what about "foodfasting?" Starve yourself of everything except food. When you wanna drink water, eat food instead. That weigh, logically, you should gain no water weight. Yes?
This is some of the lowest IQ shit I've ever read on this forum. Won't even bother to explain why though

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope, Deleted member 2607, GenericChad1444 and 10 others
This is some of the lowest IQ shit I've ever read on this forum. Won't even bother to explain why though

I wouldn't eat foods with water in them.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and toaster
are you disabled

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2810, GenericChad1444 and 9 others
:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 656
finally a phd joined us ngl

• +1
Reactions: beyond, Deleted member 2810 and Festrunk
pm me your paypal ill give u 2$ so u can be officially classed as a professional retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 656
Why insult OP?

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf

Sounds like a fantastic and healthy way to lose weight.
I might try this after bonesmashing

Tell us how it goes given you don't die from eating water free foods like "plain salt"

Tell us how it goes given you don't die from eating water free foods like "plain salt"

41hq0R5PS5L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

It's got vitamins

Yes I agree bro, even better is donutsandpizza fasting I lost a lot of water weight like this you should try it

Fasting needs to be kept a secret forever. Glad to see many people here dismissing it. :)

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Cage 6

how the fuck did I miss this? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I can't even fathom the stupidity in this post

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810