Foodlester - OMG! What is that?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
A foodlester is usually a guy that has to eat in a public non-restaurant or food service places. They need others to see them eat. It's a perversion, but mainly a mental disorder as classified by the Mental Environmental National Union Transportation System. MENUTS have been the leading experts in determining who has mental problems.

So next time you see a guy eating lunch in a gym, it's best to not feed his perversion and just treat him like a pedophile. Because basically, that's what they are. Pedophiles eat lunch in parks hoping to entice and lure a child away from its parents. The same type of people do that in nonfood environments such as gyms.

tenor.gif

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3771 and redfacccee
OP seeing his absolute failure of a thread

200 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Patient A, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
A3917848f93346f552e414c09fbbd781

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Patient A and BigJimsWornOutTires
Over for foodcdls

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., BigJimsWornOutTires and croww
Over for foodcdls
It pisses me off having to see someone eat loud in a place that doesn't serve food. Especially those nosey eaters. Ugh. Have some gaddam respect for yourself. Eating should not be a pleasure but a curse.

It pisses me off having to see someone eat loud in a place that doesn't serve food. Especially those nosey eaters. Ugh. Have some gaddam respect for yourself. Eating should not be a pleasure but a curse.
I don’t notice anyone ever eating loud. How close are you to them? Damn nigga

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., zikzog, Patient A and 1 other person
You type “ugh” a lot and it seems very faggoty You not gay right? :lul:
I'm OCD, yeah you know me. Ugh. A curse, perhaps. Or a scar in my autism like a scratch on a record. :feelswat:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
you one weird ass mother fucker :feelshehe:
Yeah you got that right. I do fuck your mothers, what up. And if she doesn't clean her cum and my cum off my dick, I'm gonna use one of your shirts to wipe it clean with.

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
Yeah you got that right. I do fuck your mothers, what up. And if she doesn't clean her cum and my cum off my dick, I'm gonna use one of your shirts to wipe it clean with.
Damn nigger you are fucked

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and .👽.
@BigJimsWornOutTires

You know that you are really fucked when even @Vermilioncore says that you are fucked. Get help bro😂:y'all:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Vermilioncore
@BigJimsWornOutTires

You know that you are really fucked when even @Vermilioncore says that you are fucked. Get help bro😂:y'all:
Eh. Vermilion's a lil girl larping as a guy. Trust me with this. I can read people pretty good online.

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.