Foods to stimulate jaw growth?

howtoloooksmax?

howtoloooksmax?

dont talk about it be about it
I've been eating one apple everyday in order to get my jaw growth more forward and wider, but i assume that this shit isn't really that helpful...

( I was talking to my dentist and she mentioned that people hundreds of years ago didn't have problems with wisdom teeth since they would chew on hard food, giving them Chico-tier lower thirds, insane forward growth and wide jaws )

any better food options for this? carrots? am i just coping with jaw growth and it's all genetics :feelswhy: ? just me being a retard?

- (fuck mouth-breathing) -

It’s all genetics but if you really want to mew food
Then a steak is the best for that since it exhausted your jaw / trains them muscles

I've been eating one apple everyday in order to get my jaw growth more forward and wider, but i assume that this shit isn't really that helpful...

( I was talking to my dentist and she mentioned that people hundreds of years ago didn't have problems with wisdom teeth since they would chew on hard food, giving them Chico-tier lower thirds, insane forward growth and wide jaws )

any better food options for this? carrots? am i just coping with jaw growth and it's all genetics :feelswhy: ? just me being a retard?

- (fuck mouth-breathing) -
bleach

jaw wont grow lol just the masseter muscles u need surgery buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and anticel