D

Deleted member 5189

Banned

IMG 20211120 190412

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Lihito, Deleted member 2403 and 6 others
Side effects and allergic reactions are very rare. And Serious side effects that could cause a long-term health problem are extremely unlikely following the vaccine. /pol/ is not a trustworthy source of information, medical professionals are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 1476 and Idontknowlol
Side effects and allergic reactions are very rare. And Serious side effects that could cause a long-term health problem are extremely unlikely following the vaccine. /pol/ is not a trustworthy source of information, medical professionals are
This is just what we see now. Who knows how many more will die or have health problems 5-10 years from now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
I don't use 4chan m8

You can't just completely rule out the possibility that it may have been side effects of the vaccine

This is just what we see now. Who knows how many more will die or have health problems 5-10 years from now.
Eriksen and two other footballers (forgot the names) collapsed after being vaccinated

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and RobticaI
Eriksen and two other footballers (forgot the names) collapsed after being vaccinated
If you're a healthy man under 50, you are a lot more likely to be injured by it. This is why we see lots of athletes getting heart problems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
"Bro we're all gonna die in 6 months 2 years 5 years"
How delusional do you have to be to believe that there would be some sort of mass culling on a given date and that every official is on it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
"Bro we're all gonna die in 6 months 2 years 5 years"
How delusional do you have to be to believe that there would be some sort of mass culling on a given date and that every official is on it?
Politicians don't care about their citizens, that's why they are ok with poisoning the water with fluoride, and feeding the population junk food that drastically increased obesity and diabetes since the 50s when food was more natural and less filled with chemicals. When they started vaccinating kids autism increased by 1000 percent since the 80s. Jfl if you trust them with this crap they're trying to force everyone to take because they "care" about us so much.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 15099, Lihito and 3 others
Trusting a “man” that has faggot hands is never a good idea too.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Still remember when he got the goal against qpr

Brutal agepill tbh, now he is struggling with his heart

• +1
Reactions: Leap, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
  • Abou Ali, 22, professional footballer collapses on pitch during game
  • Fabrice NSakala, 31, Besiktas defender collapses on pitch during game
  • Jens De Smet, 27, footballer collapses on field, passes away of heart attack
  • Jente van Genechten, 25, footballer collapses on field due to heart attack
  • Frederic Lartillot, French footballer collapses in changing room, passes away due to heart attack after game
  • Benjamin Taft, 31, German footballer collapses after game, passes away due to heart attack
  • Rune Coghe, 18, Belgian footballer suffers cardiac arrest on pitch
  • Helen Edwards, referee taken off court during World Cup qualifier due to heart issues
  • Dimitri Lienard, 33, FC Strasbourg midfielder collapses during game
  • Sergio Aguero, 33, Barcelona star striker admitted to hospital for cardiac exam after match
  • Emil Palsson, 28, Sognal midfielder collapses due to cardiac arrest during game
  • Antoine Méchin, 31, French triathlete suffers pulmonary embolism following Moderna
  • Luis Ojeda, 20, Argentine football player unexpectedly passes away
  • Greg Luyssen, 22, Belgian pro cyclist ends career due to heart issues
  • Pedro Obiang, 29, ex-West Ham star suffers myocarditis post vaccine
  • Carl Madsen, 71, NFL referee dies of heart attack after working the Chiefs-Titans game.
Completely normal, btw.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15099, Lihito and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 2403 and 3 others
he has a heart problem when he was a kid i read so i dont think was the vaccine:feelswat:

• Abou Ali, 22, professional footballer collapses on pitch during game
  • Fabrice NSakala, 31, Besiktas defender collapses on pitch during game
  • Jens De Smet, 27, footballer collapses on field, passes away of heart attack
  • Jente van Genechten, 25, footballer collapses on field due to heart attack
  • Frederic Lartillot, French footballer collapses in changing room, passes away due to heart attack after game
  • Benjamin Taft, 31, German footballer collapses after game, passes away due to heart attack
  • Rune Coghe, 18, Belgian footballer suffers cardiac arrest on pitch
  • Helen Edwards, referee taken off court during World Cup qualifier due to heart issues
  • Dimitri Lienard, 33, FC Strasbourg midfielder collapses during game
  • Sergio Aguero, 33, Barcelona star striker admitted to hospital for cardiac exam after match
  • Emil Palsson, 28, Sognal midfielder collapses due to cardiac arrest during game
  • Antoine Méchin, 31, French triathlete suffers pulmonary embolism following Moderna
  • Luis Ojeda, 20, Argentine football player unexpectedly passes away
  • Greg Luyssen, 22, Belgian pro cyclist ends career due to heart issues
  • Pedro Obiang, 29, ex-West Ham star suffers myocarditis post vaccine
  • Carl Madsen, 71, NFL referee dies of heart attack after working the Chiefs-Titans game.
Completely normal, btw.
Get rid of the last one m8

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
Or maybe. But just maybe heart attacks happen ? Divide the number of people who had heart attacks while being vaxxed by the all of the people who were vaxxed, and see that amazing ratio u dumb fuck. I won’t blame u tho, it’s far more easy to be irrational than it is to be rational

• +1
Reactions: BoosterShotEnjoyer
Politicians don't care about their citizens, that's why they are ok with poisoning the water with fluoride, and feeding the population junk food that drastically increased obesity and diabetes since the 50s when food was more natural and less filled with chemicals. When they started vaccinating kids autism increased by 1000 percent since the 80s. Jfl if you trust them with this crap they're trying to force everyone to take because they "care" about us so much.
source?

AGUERRNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lasereyes:

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and mogstar
The population is rising. People live more and more years ofc the number of diseases will also increase jfl
The population didn't increase that much more, and people live not a lot more than they have in the 50s. It shouldn't be that high of a percentage increase if everything was the same besides the population growth and slight lifespan increase. Plus there are no wars now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Lihito
The population is rising. People live more and more years ofc the number of diseases will also increase jfl
Don't bother with him, he's a mentally ill conspiracy theorist

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Vaccine is safe and effective.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
1. Longevity is decreasing
2. Why would longevity increasing mean diseases will increase

Humans who live in nature live up to 140 years

All diseases are man-made and most people get them from the vaccines/medication themselves

Also the population is decreasing. Or its at the tipping point and it's just about to start decreasing. For first world countries at least.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RobticaI and mogstar
The government cares about us and wants what's best for us

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and RobticaI
Or maybe. But just maybe heart attacks happen ? Divide the number of people who had heart attacks while being vaxxed by the all of the people who were vaxxed, and see that amazing ratio u dumb fuck. I won’t blame u tho, it’s far more easy to be irrational than it is to be rational
You're calling me irrational when you think that heart attacks 'just happen'

Proof on the ratio?

1. Longevity is decreasing
This so dumb every single fucking study contradicts this people live to be 100 and 90
2. Why would longevity increasing mean diseases will increase
You’re a dumb cuck. Medicine and science evolve to the point where we can have people living with diseases now that if they were to get 100 years ago they’d die because of the lack of treatment available
Humans who live in nature up to 140 years
NO HUMAN HAS EVER LIVED TO BE 140 YEARS OF AGE IM LITERALLY DYING
All diseases are man-made and most people get them from the vaccines/medication themselves
i don’t need to respond to this
Also the population is decreasing. Or its at the tipping point and it's just about to start decreasing. For first world countries at least.
Find me one study that indicates that the world population is decreasing please I beg u just Google it real quick. You literally annoy tf out of me there’s no way u can’t be trolling

jfl @ vaccinating if you’re below 35 and healthy. 99% likely you’ll survive coronavirus IF you get infected

also more lol @ u if you vax to take your freedoms back

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, RobticaI, Deleted member 5189 and 2 others
oh you mean those same profesionals and nobel laureats that got cancelled for their opinions?

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and RobticaI
most of those casses are unreported or false flaged by the media you subhuman trash

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
nothing to see here folks. Goverment has our best interest at mind

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
have u literally looked at ur face ? Like legit I’m not even going 2 bother responding
suck my dick nigger i have more harmony then you we all know portugesecell is a subhuman trash so fuck off

• JFL
jfl @ vaccinating if you’re below 35 and healthy. 99% likely you’ll survive coronavirus IF you get infected

also more lol @ u if you vax to take your freedoms back
@gigi and @BoosterShotEnjoyer are afraid cucks who are afraid of a virus that has 99.9% survivability in their age group but they would rather get raped by the goverment because they love the smell of a man authority

HARDER DADDY GOVERMENT:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: give me that 4th booster
@Gargantuan ban these fucking cucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RobticaI, Gargantuan and DrunkenSailor
Find me one study that indicates that the world population is decreasing please I beg u just Google it real quick. You literally annoy tf out of me there’s no way u can’t be trolling
This is the only one I thought you'd actually agree with. 60% of 18-24 year olds are virgins and there's birth control, condoms, infertility increasing, more people dying from malnourishment, more people dying from man-made diseases and virus and inflation stopping ppl from having kids. And more people in the younger generations don't want kids too.

suck my dick nigger i have more harmony then you we all know portugesecell is a subhuman trash so fuck off
I’ll make a tinder account and see how well you’d do

Iconic and funny player.
Will be missed.

This is the only one I thought you'd actually agree with. 60% of 18-24 year olds are virgins and there's birth control, condoms, infertility increasing, more people dying from malnourishment, more people dying from man-made diseases and virus and inflation stopping ppl from having kids. And more people in the younger generations don't want kids too.
E948DDA5 59D6 43F3 9BDD 48F44E69A2A4

you’re objectively wrong tho Bro.

Your face isn’t good my friend
better then yours subhuman

we all know your genetic material is trash stop coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and mogstar
@gigi and @BoosterShotEnjoyer are afraid cucks who are afraid of a virus that has 99.9% survivability in their age group but they would rather get raped by the goverment because they love the smell of a man authority

HARDER DADDY GOVERMENT:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: give me that 4th booster
@Gargantuan ban these fucking cucks
you're too stupid to even have fun baiting
retard

I’ll make a tinder account and see how well you’d do
lmao do you think i care about subhuman women in your country better stfu before they delete your alt jew

@Lorsss
@Alexanderr
do your fucking thing

• JFL