Footballer Aguerö RETIRES after being vaccinated

better then yours subhuman

we all know your genetic material is trash stop coping
Im a foot taller than you. Have a better jaw better hair, overall our faces are both 3.5 psl. Wider shoulders you need to be humbled especially when u could suck my cock while standing. Not even trying to argue or anything just putting it out there

lmao do you think i care about subhuman women in your country better stfu before they delete your alt jew

@Lorsss
@Alexanderr
do your fucking thing
Why are you tagging the mods jfl ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah I didn’t do anything wrong jfl literally caging

Im a foot taller than you. Have a better jaw better hair, overall our faces are both 3.5 psl. Wider shoulders you need to be humbled especially when u could suck my cock while standing. Not even trying to argue or anything just putting it out there
you fucking nigger im a sqiptar , you know what sqiptar means netherland cuck you fucking westerner my people are the biggest mafia in EU i would kill you there and then stop coping jew lover your race will lose to breeding with balkans

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
Why are you tagging the mods jfl ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah I didn’t do anything wrong jfl literally caging
nigger you have an alt bye bye

• JFL
you fucking nigger im a sqiptar , you know what sqiptar means netherland cuck you fucking westerner my people are the biggest mafia in EU i would kill you there and then stop coping jew lover your race will lose to breeding with balkans
Come kill me

nigger you have an alt bye bye
Wdym JFL I bought VIP and changed my name u utter dumb fuck @Alexanderr @Gargantuan I sincerely ask u to ban him. We can’t have sub 50 iq people here

Wdym JFL I bought VIP and changed my name u utter dumb fuck @Alexanderr @Gargantuan I sincerely ask u to ban him. We can’t have sub 50 iq people here
can u put some fingers inside lutte

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and mogstar
@Gargantuan is based as i am you utter retard you are spewing goverment propaganda and your jew masters will be trialed by THE PEOPLE for their crimes against humanity

• JFL
send location
A 5’6 dude is threatening to kill me because I responded to him calling me a “ subhuman trash” I might not even leave the house jfl

@Gargantuan is based as i am you utter retard you are spewing goverment propaganda and your jew masters will be trialed by THE PEOPLE for their crimes against humanity
Just take the L and we’ll be cool again tbh.

A 5’6 dude is threatening to kill me because I responded to him calling me a “ subhuman trash” I might not even leave the house jfl
you mean your western size means shit? Albania and balkan moggs you

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RobticaI and mogstar
Im literally a leftist leaning towards communism ahahaha
exactly idiot. Leftism is being pushed by the mainstream and you people are alowwed to teach marxism all across the USA telling me you are opressed or some shit JFL dont make me laugh you are literaly pro establishment cause you push their mandates.

I will always hate collectivists like you seizing human freedoms and killing milions because MUH COMMUNISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED"

yes it is you fucking retard IT WAS A DISASTER

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI and Deleted member 8244
exactly idiot. Leftism is being pushed by the mainstream and you people are alowwed to teach marxism all across the USA telling me you are opressed or some shit JFL dont make me laugh you are literaly pro establishment cause you push their mandates.

I will always hate collectivists like you seizing human freedoms and killing milions because MUH COMMUNISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED"

yes it is you fucking retard IT WAS A DISASTER
Communism is literally words on a piece of paper Bro. I fell in love with the ideology. Problem ?

Communism is literally words on a piece of paper Bro. I fell in love with the ideology. Problem ?
falled in love with the system of lazy murderers that love looting our libertarian peoples bussiness cause you are to lazy to accumulate anything yourself and think centralizing everything is better then free market JFL at your fucking subhuman intelect

you are a moral shitshow of a "person"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RobticaI and mogstar
falled in love with the system of lazy murderers that love looting our libertarian peoples bussiness cause you are to lazy to accumulate anything yourself and think centralizing everything is better then free market JFL at your fucking subhuman intelect

you are a moral shitshow of a "person"
Where do u stand politically ? You’re a low iq conspiracy theorist and u hate Marxism so I’d say you’re a fascist (?)

Where do u stand politically ? You’re a low iq conspiracy theorist and u hate Marxism so I’d say you’re a fascist (?)
no brainlet

libertarian that values freedom and is based on free economy that actually works unlike your shit centralized oppresive system

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
no brainlet

libertarian that values freedom and is based on free economy that actually works unlike your shit centralized oppresive system
I like my system. USSR was based

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lihito
He actually has retired now

One less Latin jock making millions per year in the world
@forevergymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and forevergymcelling