footballers should be idols for looks

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
footballers are normies and high tier normies who are always completely soft maxxed. they always have the best haircuts, clear skin and athletic bodies filled with tattoos.

if you arent doing the same looksmaxxing as a football pro, you arent even trying

The fact that football players are treated as demi gods tells you all you need to know about the sentience level of humans.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, forevergymcelling, GetShrekt and 4 others
The fact that football players are treated as demi gods tells you all you need to know about the sentience level of humans.
well its pretty much only football here in eu

in america you got shit ton of sports where you become a slayer / school fucker

no one gives a shit about football in europe unless you mean soccer, and americans are less than subhuman.

well its pretty much only football here in eu

in america you got shit ton of sports where you become a slayer / school fucker
All these sports are great, and as a kid I get why you would idolize the players, I did the same thing. But especially in the first world you have millions of boomers with an average wage who get excited seeing "their" team full of black africans run accross the field for 90 minutes, and finance them their excessive lifestyles. It's absolutely absurd if you think about it.

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deprived
This is why I genuinely vide 90% of people as NPCs and see myself as a MC

All these sports are great, and as a kid I get why you would idolize the players, I did the same thing. But especially in the first world you have millions of boomers with an average wage who get excited seeing "their" team full of black africans run accross the field for 90 minutes, and finance them their excessive lifestyles. It's absolutely absurd if you think about it.
sports are simply chads performing to a crowd of genetically interior individuals who mire their athletic genes, like everything else in life
its just entertainment
you could say the same thing for any form of media

sports are simply chads performing to a crowd of genetically interior individuals who mire their athletic genes, like everything else in life
its just entertainment
you could say the same thing for any form of media
Nah I woulda gone pro if I was in America tbh, sometimes it’s just entertaining

Nah I woulda gone pro if I was in America tbh, sometimes it’s just entertaining
i literally just said it was just entertainment
also cope
what sport would you have gone pro in if you were born in america?

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt