FOR ALL OF YOU RELIGIOUS FUCKS

D

Deleted member 19297

Silver
So many of you blackpilled low life fools on here actually still believe in God. Like tf? All science related facts aside, how can you possibly worship a creator who's made you a miserable incel on earth? Especially the moslems on here. You fuckers are promised 72 virgins from the hands of Allah and his pedophile Mohammed, yet chad lives with countless whores that you can only dream of on earth. Heaven is just cope land for all the denying incels afraid of reality. Even if it were real, just imagine how many deformed children and manlet mfers (who remained sinless virgins their whole lives) occupy that so called "greatest place". Hell would be occupied by high body count stacy and becky along with chads. Idk about you but I'd rather be finally equivalent to the likes of Hexum and Drago. burning in hell along side them, than be an incel with pity from god and given whores to shut my mouth with. Keep believing in God, and you suffer even more :lul::feelswhy::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and 7 others
6616A66B 9267 463B 8C6F BEF097F49BBF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, galego123 and 15 others
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

God be like

I'll make you ugly so you suffer and when you die an atheist. I'll burn you forever
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 13787, KING REIDYZ and 6 others
not even a single molecule

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, galego123, Marsiere214 and 2 others

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 18694 and 2 others
There's definitely a creator(s) of some kind, I just don't think they're as moral and all-benevolent as we think they are.
We're probably like ants and they fuck with us for their amusement, at least that's how I've always seen it.
Lot's of people are scared to go to Hell but don't realize they're already in it.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 19297
There's definitely a creator(s) of some kind, I just don't think they're as moral and all-benevolent as we think they are.
We're probably like ants and they fuck with us for their amusement, at least that's how I've always seen it.
Lot's of people are scared to go to Hell but don't realize they're already in it.
Seems possible, but I personally believe that if there was a creator/creators, then everything would probably just be too complex for the human mind to even fathom. The bullshit that people believe in such ad heaven and hell is just fake and gay concept created to control mass numbers of people

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
Seems possible, but I personally believe that if there was a creator/creators, then everything would probably just be too complex for the human mind to even fathom. The bullshit that people believe in such ad heaven and hell is just fake and gay concept created to control mass numbers of people
From the way humans view time there has to be a first mover, ofc current religions are manmade but from out current view something must've put everything into action. But it may also be that the way we view time is flawed and that it's possible that the universe has always existed. Heaven and Hell dualism is relatively new perversion of orginal Abrahamic religion just like God vs the Devil dualism is another perversion.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 19297
8cd90d998484fd920ffe52873474e939

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, DwayneWhite55 and 1 other person
From the way humans view time there has to be a first mover, ofc current religions are manmade but from out current view something must've put everything into action. But it may also be that the way we view time is flawed and that it's possible that the universe has always existed. Heaven and Hell dualism is relatively new perversion of orginal Abrahamic religion just like God vs the Devil dualism is another perversion.
It's all too complicated for an average iq man to take into consideration. that's why they resort to religion. but the main targets behind my rant are the religious incels. cause unlike the normie oblivious religious guys these fuckers are actively aware of their scum lives, yet still think they were put to be in this scenario by the same creator whose responsible for creating the elite genetic superior. How can you possibly praise a mfer for creating you as genetic trash?

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Oh no another teenager with their subverted logics, hates god and proceed to speak about science
:soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Vermilioncore and DwayneWhite55
Oh no another teenager with their subverted logics, hates god and proceed to speak about science
:soy::soy::soy:
you fucking moron my rant had nothing related with science. I already know all of you high-school dropouts wouldn't comprehend shit if it were anything related to science:lul: also I don't hate God I hate the stupidity of religion and it's inconsistencies. not to mention the genetic and societal trash that still blindly believe in it.

you fucking moron my rant had nothing related with science. I already know all of you high-school dropouts wouldn't comprehend shit if it were anything related to science:lul: also I don't hate God I hate the stupidity of religion and it's inconsistencies. not to mention the genetic and societal trash that still blindly believe in it.
You blindly believe in science too :feelswhat:
When the traditional religion is out something has to fill the gap sir, this is called religious character, inherent for humans to have
Science has as much inconsistencies as religions and religions aren't supposed to be consistent for Low iq people, but well you're too smart for religions since you're vomiting everything they put in your head since you're a kid in school, you're no different from any other person :feelshehe:

Last edited:
It's all too complicated for an average iq man to take into consideration. that's why they resort to religion. but the main targets behind my rant are the religious incels. cause unlike the normie oblivious religious guys these fuckers are actively aware of their scum lives, yet still think they were put to be in this scenario by the same creator whose responsible for creating the elite genetic superior. How can you possibly praise a mfer for creating you as genetic trash?
Yeah and they don't even fully believe in the religion, they're not true adherents. They stick with it due to promises of arranged marriage and other comforts since they know they're fucked in a freer secular society.
You're right that most people shouldn't be burdened with trying to understand this shit. That's why religions and cults are so popular, they give average or dumb people a simplistic worldview to process everything through. It's just human nature, if I controlled everything I'd do the same just with secular humanism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
You blindly believe in science too :feelswhat:
When the traditional religion is out something has to fill the gap sir, this is called religious character, inherent for humans to have
Science has as much inconsistencies as religions and religions aren't supposed to be consistent for Low iq people, but well you're too smart for religions since you're vomiting everything they put in your head since you're a kid in school, you're no different from any other person :feelshehe:
you fucking retard this is the second time I'm repeating the same shit. READ IT AGAIN AS I FUCKING STATED "SCIENCE REALTED FACTS ASIDE". So you're telling me 1) you can't read 2) you don't believe in simple logic. You're the fucker who's acting smarter than the rest of us by questioning science. just straight up admit you believe in a man in the moon and shut tf up.

Yeah and they don't even fully believe in the religion, they're not true adherents. They stick with it due to promises of arranged marriage and other comforts since they know they're fucked in a freer secular society.
You're right that most people shouldn't be burdened with trying to understand this shit. That's why religions and cults are so popular, they give average or dumb people a simplistic worldview to process everything through. It's just human nature, if I controlled everything I'd do the same just with secular humanism.
bro you're the only intelligent mfer on this forum I swear. look at these fucking idiots defending their baseless ideology.

you fucking retard this is the second time I'm repeating the same shit. READ IT AGAIN AS I FUCKING STATED "SCIENCE REALTED FACTS ASIDE". So you're telling me 1) you can't read 2) you don't believe in simple logic. You're the fucker who's acting smarter than the rest of us by questioning science. just straight up admit you believe in a man in the moon and shut tf up.
If i admit i believe in god you'll feel better about yourself, this is your today accomplishment? :feelswhat:

Don't even respond to that "science is a religion" shit, sure there's people that blindly believe science like that but it backfires on religious ppl since it only speaks poorly to how people blindly believe religions like they do. Basically they're saying "yeah we're dumb but you're not better!". They need to cope that every nonrelgious person is like that/reddit to keep their flimsy narrative together.

• +1
If i admit i believe in god you'll feel better about yourself, this is your today accomplishment? :feelswhat:
no I'll understand where your stupidity comes from. right now you're disguising yourself as a smart ass, which isn't working well with your lack of cerebral abilities

no I'll understand where your stupidity comes from. right now you're disguising yourself as a smart ass, which isn't working well with your lack of cerebral abilities
What's your age?

@RoBobaFett999

You fuckers are promised 72 virgins from the hands of Allah and his pedophile Mohammed, yet chad lives with countless whores that you can only dream of on earth.
It seems that every other day some religion coper copes with "muh muh allah promised me 30 virgins" on this site but in reality, the blackpill is a set of beliefs far removed from any sort of faith or positivity in the slightest.
based

• +1
So many of you blackpilled low life fools on here actually still believe in God. Like tf? All science related facts aside, how can you possibly worship a creator who's made you a miserable incel on earth? Especially the moslems on here. You fuckers are promised 72 virgins from the hands of Allah and his pedophile Mohammed, yet chad lives with countless whores that you can only dream of on earth. Heaven is just cope land for all the denying incels afraid of reality. Even if it were real, just imagine how many deformed children and manlet mfers (who remained sinless virgins their whole lives) occupy that so called "greatest place". Hell would be occupied by high body count stacy and becky along with chads. Idk about you but I'd rather be finally equivalent to the likes of Hexum and Drago. burning in hell along side them, than be an incel with pity from god and given whores to shut my mouth with. Keep believing in God, and you suffer even more :lul::feelswhy::blackpill:
Take a knife and cut ur balls then come again and tell me u still have this world view?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297 and Ryan
He is able to but not willing because he doesn't want to intervene.. God observes not intervenes
why does he just observe?
is he sitting in his couch with some popcorn like
Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF
?

cus if he is, he's not all-good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297 and germanlooks
why does he just observe?
is he sitting in his couch with some popcorn like
Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF
?

cus if he is, he's not all-good
What's defination of good? Muh all good.. Explain good

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
lots of deluded muslimcels here, you won't convince anyone.

• +1
What's defination of good? Muh all good.. Explain good
its subjective ofc, my bad
i assumed your belief in god was the conventional one

what does your god do exactly?

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
its subjective ofc, my bad
i assumed your belief in god was the conventional one

what does your god do exactly?
I don't know why he created this world but if he didn't how would i be able to ask this question?

He just observes and when the time is up he judges.he has made man custodian of this earth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297 and Deleted member 16275
I don't know why he created this world but if he didn't how would i be able to ask this question?
well, who created god then? if your answer is "he was just there", why not believe that the big bang and everything "just happened" ?
what makes you think there might be an entity behind the creation of the universe?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 15827
well, who created god then? if your answer is "he was just there", why not believe that the big bang and everything "just happened" ?
what makes you think there might be an entity behind the creation of the universe?
Nice boards prep

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 16275
What do u mean just happened :lul::lul:
BTW can u prove me that bigbang even happened?
God is outside of time imagine asking about his beginning

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297 and Deleted member 16275
Believe in god btw? How?
Yes I do. But he doesn't interfere with the world in 99.999% of phenomenal experience

So actually acting like God doesn't exist is the best course of action

What do u mean just happened :lul::lul:
BTW can u prove me that bigbang even happened?
God is outside of time imagine asking about his beginning
Wdym outside of time?
Yes I do. But he doesn't interfere with the world in 99.999% of phenomenal experience

So actually acting like God doesn't exist is the best course of action
What makes you believe he exists? Is there a sign or a convincing argument?

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Ryan
First cause argument Aquinas
So its saying that since everything that begins to exist has a cause, the cause of the universe exists. And you call it god? Right? Hmm

What does he do? He just caused the creation of the universe? And nothing else?