FOR ALL OF YOU RELIGIOUS FUCKS

So its saying that since everything that begins to exist has a cause, the cause of the universe exists. And you call it god? Right? Hmm

What does he do? He just caused the creation of the universe? And nothing else?
Aquinas wrote an entire treatise called the summa theologica on why this first cause implied God and also implied a benevolent God. Me personally I just think God was a necessary being , and I am for all intents and purposes a Nietzschean.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Johanjohan and Deleted member 16275
Aquinas wrote an entire treatise called the summa theologica on why this first cause implied God and also implied a benevolent God. Me personally I just think God was a necessary being , and I am for all intents and purposes a Nietzschean.
Screenshot 20220508 002052

Answer?

And why do you even believe in it? Wdym necessary being?

Because the alternative is an infinite chain of causality that is an affront to rational thought.
This one is an affront to rational thought too, no?

This one is an affront to rational thought too, no?
You can look up Nagarjuna who was an atheist in a sense.He has another alternative to Aquinas argument, closely echoed by Wittgenstein and perspectivists like Nietzsche.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 16275
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
So many of you blackpilled low life fools on here actually still believe in God. Like tf? All science related facts aside, how can you possibly worship a creator who's made you a miserable incel on earth? Especially the moslems on here. You fuckers are promised 72 virgins from the hands of Allah and his pedophile Mohammed, yet chad lives with countless whores that you can only dream of on earth. Heaven is just cope land for all the denying incels afraid of reality. Even if it were real, just imagine how many deformed children and manlet mfers (who remained sinless virgins their whole lives) occupy that so called "greatest place". Hell would be occupied by high body count stacy and becky along with chads. Idk about you but I'd rather be finally equivalent to the likes of Hexum and Drago. burning in hell along side them, than be an incel with pity from god and given whores to shut my mouth with. Keep believing in God, and you suffer even more :lul::feelswhy::blackpill:
Based

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
Giving special status to the first cause called god, where he doesnt need a cause himself.
That is not irrational. That is quite logical, the first cause is called God- not the other way around

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
That is not irrational. That is quite logical, the first cause is called God- not the other way around
Justify giving the first cause special status where it doesn't need a cause itself.

Justify giving the first cause special status where it doesn't need a cause itself.
Because it is Being with a capital B/ temporally , spatially preceding all other beings with a small b.

• +1
Because it is Being with a capital B/ temporally , spatially preceding all other beings with a small b.
What?
Are you saying time doesnt apply to him?
If you are, thats illogical, because time applies to everyone and everything according to logic.

• +1
What?
Are you saying time doesnt apply to him?
If you are, thats illogical, because time applies to everyone and everything according to logic.
Not at all. Time is apriori conditioning of the mind that makes logic possible, the process of logic does necessitate time however but time is not created by logic.

• +1
Religion is the biggest cope tbh. Its like a sour joke that took thousands of years to end

• Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Not at all. Time is apriori conditioning of the mind that makes logic possible, the process of logic does necessitate time however but time is not created by logic.
Then what did you mean by Being with a capital b, who temporally and spatially precedes other beings or whatever?

Then what did you mean by Being with a capital b, who temporally and spatially precedes other beings or whatever?
being and Being distinction is made by both Aristotle and Plato. Being is the Platonic form that makes being possible

• +1
What scientific facts you have that he doesn’t exist?

Imagine laughing about bluepilled normies and calling them NPCs but then falling for the biggest cope of humanity: Religion
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Religion copers are just something else.

Please explain to me why your grateful and loving god created these two men in such a different way?
91D78B0D 74F4 4A3C 9965 8B990EE8387D
40C6AD0B 3ABD 47ED BCEE F65EBC855456

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Ryan, Deleted member 19297 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
this was the exact logic I was using to disprove religion to these inels. if they choose to deny despite the undeniable facts before their eyes, then that's their downfall. these morons will die praising to the "creator" responsible for making them scum genetic trash.
Imagine laughing about bluepilled normies and calling them NPCs but then falling for the biggest cope of humanity: Religion
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Please explain to me why your grateful and loving god created these two men in such a different way?
View attachment 1669992View attachment 1669995

i was born into a muslim family
and since 8 years im an atheist

there is no allah/god of course, out there are things we dont know
but what i definitely know is; THE WORLD RELIGIONS ARE NOT THE TRUTH

im glad that i could bannn islam from my life (it was not difficult because i was born in a western country)
fuck all the religions on this world. im serious, they are just books written by random people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 19297
Cracking Up Lol GIF

View attachment 1669992View attachment 1669995
Who said u god intended to create them? . They were litterly born Cuz of the free will of their ancestors who mated in such a pattern that the end result were they(imagine if any one of their ancestor was not in the chain would u still had matt boomer?) and also random genetic mutation which depends on laws of physics which again depends upon which of the father's sperm at the time succeeded(also influenced by free will)

Last edited:
  • JFL
So what’s the verdict god real or fake?

Who said u god intended to create them? . They were litterly born Cuz of the free will of their ancestors who mated in such a pattern that the end result were they(imagine if any one of their ancestor was not in the chain would u still had matt boomer?) and also random genetic mutation which depends on laws of physics which again depends upon which of the father's sperm at the time succeeded(also influenced by free will)
but God has stated that there is no error in his work. So wouldn't that mean his work it constant and repetitive in nature. How can he call he creation perfect when we can see such genetic differences occurring, and A LOT of them being for the worse. These errors often provide no necessary benefit, instead just proves biological laws occurring. If God has no intervention between offspring outcomes, why the fuck is he then credited as the creator of them. now If you admit he is responsible for creating genetically inferior offspring, then why would any sane parent praise this creator? and why would any inferior individual grow up to believe in this bullshit?

but God has stated that there is no error in his work. So wouldn't that mean his work it constant and repetitive in nature. How can he call he creation perfect when we can see such genetic differences occurring, and A LOT of them being for the worse. These errors often provide no necessary benefit, instead just proves biological laws occurring. If God has no intervention between offspring outcomes, why the fuck is he then credited as the creator of them. now If you admit he is responsible for creating genetically inferior offspring, then why would any sane parent praise this creator? and why would any inferior individual grow up to believe in this bullshit?
Indirectly God created him by making the first human.. He is nowhere directly involved in creating him subhuman or chad

Indirectly God created him by making the first human.. He is nowhere directly involved in creating him subhuman or chad
who tf are you talking about? my comment wasn't directed towards anyone in particular. and jfl at you believing in God creating one man who has now led to many different races. like how tf does that even work? the only way such dispersion between races has occurred is single handedly due to evolution. don't fucking quote me again you low iq, high-school dropout. go finish a biology class instead of spending your pathetic life on looksmax:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
who tf are you talking about? my comment wasn't directed towards anyone in particular. and jfl at you believing in God creating one man who has now led to many different races. like how tf does that even work? the only way such dispersion between races has occurred is single handedly due to evolution. don't fucking quote me again you low iq, high-school dropout. go finish a biology class instead of spending your pathetic life on looksmax:lul:
I used "him" as a general term and Jfl nega imagine telling me to learn evolution when I'm studying in a medical college :feelskek::feelskek:
I can litterly destroy u if u debate me on muh muh evolution

And don't strawman nega.. I never said evolution didn't happened..

I used used "him" as a general term and Jfl nega imagine telling me to learn evolution when I'm studying in a medical college :feelskek::feelskek:
I can litterly kill u if u debate me on muh muh evolution
yeah medical college in Pakistan. also mfer education has no correlation between a naturally high iq individual, which you definitely aren't. also jfl at you studying science while still believing in moon god:lul: like how does that even work? are you pondering about 72 virgins while the poor professor is teaching reality? shut tf up, we both know you ain't in no fucking college :lul:

• JFL
bu
And don't strawman nega.. I never said evolution didn't happened..
buddy evolution contradicts your entire religion along with any other ones. and I just read you say that God created the first human up there. which to me sounds pretty clear that you are a creationist...:lul:

• JFL
yeah medical college in Pakistan. also mfer education has no correlation between a naturally high iq individual, which you definitely aren't. also jfl at you studying science while still believing in moon god:lul: like how does that even work? are you pondering about 72 virgins while the poor professor is teaching reality? shut tf up, we both know you ain't in no fucking college :lul:
Again strawmaning.. Who said u i believe in any religion:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:muh 72 virgins
bu

buddy evolution contradicts your entire religion along with any other ones. and I just read you say that God created the first human up there. which to me sounds pretty clear that you are a creationist...:lul:
I believe in evolution but not in darwanian Evolution.. Random genetic mutation and natural selection can't result in the formation of all living species.. It sounds more fairy tale than muh religious tales

• JFL
So many of you blackpilled low life fools on here actually still believe in God. Like tf? All science related facts aside, how can you possibly worship a creator who's made you a miserable incel on earth? Especially the moslems on here. You fuckers are promised 72 virgins from the hands of Allah and his pedophile Mohammed, yet chad lives with countless whores that you can only dream of on earth. Heaven is just cope land for all the denying incels afraid of reality. Even if it were real, just imagine how many deformed children and manlet mfers (who remained sinless virgins their whole lives) occupy that so called "greatest place". Hell would be occupied by high body count stacy and becky along with chads. Idk about you but I'd rather be finally equivalent to the likes of Hexum and Drago. burning in hell along side them, than be an incel with pity from god and given whores to shut my mouth with. Keep believing in God, and you suffer even more :lul::feelswhy::blackpill:
Delete INSHALLAH

• JFL