For all the barking niggers on this site

D22FDD93 CFCD 4B8F BD2B 123C86CE9F49

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, vaseqmoherad, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
Over the last few months this site has evolved into a shithole filled with shit ethnics but mostly shit black niggers. That are both retarded and delusional when it comes to black pill.

I'm mainly talking about

@moonblunt
And all his followers @blacksomething @cuckingWhiteMen @BBC @MUH DICK @whiteWemenAreHotAndMyOwnWomenAreMonkeys @BlackPower

etc etc (too many niggers to count)

View attachment 1282184

View attachment 1282304

First of all just because he is nt and weedmaxed high tier normie that doesn't prove shit. The real world is quite different than the experience of one guy. (His white looksmatch is higher psl and iq and has broader appeal. And would fuck more women + higher quality)

Let's look at the scientific data and analyze WHY WHITE MEN ARE SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHER RACE OF MEN INCLUDING NIGGERS AND HALF NIGGERS.

White men highest smv while black men LOWEST.

Same result. Even Latins have higher smv than blacks according to this data

According to this study blacks are 10x more likely to contact whites than vise versa.

View attachment 1282219View attachment 1282221

White men gets women from all races to drool over him while black men only get black women but TRY to go for white women who most of which ignore the baboons attempts.(they are most likely to reply to a white woman)

--------------

Now I can just post a hundred more studies that show the same results. But I think you get the idea. (Unless you're a dumb muh bbc coper).

Now let's talk about penis size

According to this credible penis site blacks have the biggest penis. Only mogging whites by 0.25 cm

View attachment 1282235

But wait. You forgot one important thing about black dicks

View attachment 1282240

Literally can't tell the difference between a black penis and a piece of shit that I just took. Huge falio to have a penis resemble human excrement.:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Not to mention the average white male vs average black male :

(First pic is a joke the thread is serious tho)

View attachment 1282267
View attachment 1282266
View attachment 1282263

Now let's compare the skulls

View attachment 1282248

Jfl at comparing the most beautiful people to people that look like mud.

View attachment 1282251

----------

The final nail in the coffin. CHILDREN WHO CANT BE "WHITEWASHED" AND BRAINWASHED BY MEIDIA KNOW INSTINCTIVELY WHO IS ATTRACTIVE AND WHO IS NOT :

-------

some incel whites when they visit africa:

View attachment 1282257View attachment 1282258View attachment 1282259

Now I just want to say that I don't hate black people as many are good people and deserve to live happily. But seeing this bullshit cope ON A BLACKPILLED FORUM (Is as bluepilled as "being nice")
while trying to say whites are cucks etc?!?! Black women worship white men unironically. If she gets out of her ghetto ALL WOMEN OF ALL RACES WANT A WHITE MAN. THE SAME WAY WE ALL WANT WHITE WOMEN EVEN MUH MULATTOS MUH BBC SLAYERS BRAG ABOUT FUCKING WHITE WOMEN BECAUSE THEY KNOW DEEP DOWN THAT WHITES ARE THE SUPERIOR RACE THEY TRY TO FLEX BECAUSE THEY ARE INSECURE ABOUT THEIR OWN INFERIORITY.

on the contrary white men don't flex fucking asian women or black women. Because it's literally so easy and they have nothing to be proud of.

At the end of the day 90% of white women want white men

I will save this forum from bluepilled cope and cringe "BBC". And reclaim white superiority as LAW

View attachment 1282276

High T user

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, 5'8manlet and Baldingman1998
Bump.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Baldingman1998
@RetardSubhuman @maxxedfalloutdweller @MrGlutton

tagging rope squad, every post i make they're one step closer to suicide :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
:feelskek:

• JFL
:love:

• JFL
:love:

• JFL
:feelswhere::feelsbaton:

• +1
@CopeMoreCumskins.

• +1
this was the most racist thread ive ever read :feelswhy::cry:
i love every single:blackpill: and looksmaxxer here and i consider them my brothers, regardless of looks/race

• +1
this was the most racist thread ive ever read :feelswhy::cry:
i love every single:blackpill: and looksmaxxer here and i consider them my brothers, regardless of looks/race
Me 2 tbh. I'm not racist but this was a counterargument to bbc propaganda. I'm not even white but I got lots of reacts on this thread :feelsohh:.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 13332
damn threads like this doesnt exist anymore

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Baldingman1998
my eyes are not ideal and i dont like hitler
🥰
Nice sarcasm and gaslighting. Tera chad has nothing to prove. Just low key humble brag

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Me 2 tbh. I'm not racist but this was a counterargument to bbc propaganda. I'm not even white but I got lots of reacts on this thread :feelsohh:.
The bbc gang is gone from this site. White bois ftw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Wow interesting read

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13332
@Thompsonz I’m white and I never bark about white superiority

What’s with these guys?

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13332

What’s with these guys?
"Nice sarcasm and gaslighting. Tera chad has nothing to prove. Just low key humble brag"
@Baldingman1998

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13332

What’s with these guys?
This isn't meant for you. You're mostly white and jewish. Both are on top

holy shit this thread

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The ultimate race war thread happened when I didn’t even have an account on here

@Korea

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer, Deleted member 21620 and Baldingman1998
holy shit this thread

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The ultimate race war thread happened when I didn’t even have an account on here

@Korea
FUCCCKKK.

Would've called so many other black people niggers in this thead. :lul::lul::lul:.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 15577
I love this thread.

Protagonist hero @Baldingman1998 slaying the endless hordes of orcs and coming out victorious. Mirin this goblin slayer mogger.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 3828 and Baldingman1998
Over the last few months this site has evolved into a shithole filled with shit ethnics but mostly shit black niggers. That are both retarded and delusional when it comes to black pill.

I'm mainly talking about

@moonblunt
And all his followers @blacksomething @cuckingWhiteMen @BBC @MUH DICK @whiteWemenAreHotAndMyOwnWomenAreMonkeys @BlackPower

etc etc (too many niggers to count)

View attachment 1282184

View attachment 1282304

First of all just because he is nt and weedmaxed high tier normie that doesn't prove shit. The real world is quite different than the experience of one guy. (His white looksmatch is higher psl and iq and has broader appeal. And would fuck more women + higher quality)

Let's look at the scientific data and analyze WHY WHITE MEN ARE SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHER RACE OF MEN INCLUDING NIGGERS AND HALF NIGGERS.

White men highest smv while black men LOWEST.

Same result. Even Latins have higher smv than blacks according to this data

According to this study blacks are 10x more likely to contact whites than vise versa.

View attachment 1282219View attachment 1282221

White men gets women from all races to drool over him while black men only get black women but TRY to go for white women who most of which ignore the baboons attempts.(they are most likely to reply to a white woman)

--------------

Now I can just post a hundred more studies that show the same results. But I think you get the idea. (Unless you're a dumb muh bbc coper).

Now let's talk about penis size

According to this credible penis site blacks have the biggest penis. Only mogging whites by 0.25 cm

View attachment 1282235

But wait. You forgot one important thing about black dicks

View attachment 1282240

Literally can't tell the difference between a black penis and a piece of shit that I just took. Huge falio to have a penis resemble human excrement.:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Not to mention the average white male vs average black male :

(First pic is a joke the thread is serious tho)

View attachment 1282267
View attachment 1282266
View attachment 1282263

Now let's compare the skulls

View attachment 1282248

Jfl at comparing the most beautiful people to people that look like mud.

View attachment 1282251

----------

The final nail in the coffin. CHILDREN WHO CANT BE "WHITEWASHED" AND BRAINWASHED BY MEIDIA KNOW INSTINCTIVELY WHO IS ATTRACTIVE AND WHO IS NOT :

-------

some incel whites when they visit africa:

View attachment 1282257View attachment 1282258View attachment 1282259

Now I just want to say that I don't hate black people as many are good people and deserve to live happily. But seeing this bullshit cope ON A BLACKPILLED FORUM (Is as bluepilled as "being nice")
while trying to say whites are cucks etc?!?! Black women worship white men unironically. If she gets out of her ghetto ALL WOMEN OF ALL RACES WANT A WHITE MAN. THE SAME WAY WE ALL WANT WHITE WOMEN EVEN MUH MULATTOS MUH BBC SLAYERS BRAG ABOUT FUCKING WHITE WOMEN BECAUSE THEY KNOW DEEP DOWN THAT WHITES ARE THE SUPERIOR RACE THEY TRY TO FLEX BECAUSE THEY ARE INSECURE ABOUT THEIR OWN INFERIORITY.

on the contrary white men don't flex fucking asian women or black women. Because it's literally so easy and they have nothing to be proud of.

At the end of the day 90% of white women want white men

I will save this forum from bluepilled cope and cringe "BBC". And reclaim white superiority as LAW

View attachment 1282276

nice chimpout, virgin

Jfl @ barking niggers tbh. Also fuck the mods my nigga, #BumpGang #FuckDaRulesNigga #I’llDoTheTime😈😈🔫🔥😹😹☠️💀💥💥

• JFL
Bump

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Looks234
:what:

• JFL
legendary thread

• JFL
Omg

• JFL
we're gonna see a race war in the near future.........

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer and Baldingman1998
Wish I was around when these threads were going on lol

• JFL
Damnnn evisceration of BBC copers :what:
Great thread
The thing is one of them is maxxing with a white aryan stacy while being average, while the other is dumpster diving in Africa and south east Asia. Imagine seeing your brothers and sister blown to bits and pieces in a brutal civil war, and then nutting inside a Swedish goddess. His creampie feeling will mog that of some white dude

Wish I was around when these threads were going on lol
These were the common threads in lookism net . Bunch of race wars. I was their it was a shit show. The biggest battles were between the Arabs who united with some good looking curries ( who called themselves the Indo aryans lol ). Ironically they hated on darker skinned curries ( brutal caste system blackpill even on lookism )

Being the high t Arabs they were one of the first groups to actively wage war on whites calling them cumskins. BBC also were the first to be brave enough to fight against the whites.Hilarity ensured.

But the most brutal race wars were between gooks and Arabs. Both sides hated each other

Latinos hardly got much hate, tho many subhumans are their in their category.

But eventually the whites came back again and put the latinos in their place lol.

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and ChadpreetMaxxer
I remember this thread very clear:feelskek:

• +1
These were the common threads in lookism net . Bunch of race wars. I was their it was a shit show. The biggest battles were between the Arabs who united with some good looking curries ( who called themselves the Indo aryans lol ). Ironically they hated on darker skinned curries ( brutal caste system blackpill even on lookism )

Being the high t Arabs they were one of the first groups to actively wage war on whites calling them cumskins. BBC also were the first to be brave enough to fight against the whites.Hilarity ensured.

But the most brutal race wars were between gooks and Arabs. Both sides hated each other

Latinos hardly got much hate, tho many subhumans are their in their category.

But eventually the whites came back again and put the latinos in their place lol.
Funny as shit

Probably all the main race studies were found due to guys defending their race lol

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98